The Aurender App for Android is based on the Aurender App for iPad, and enables convenient browsing and playing of music using compatible Android phones and tablet PCs. The Aurender App for Android can only be used with Aurender music servers.
* Supported Aurender System S/W version
1. A10, S10, W20: over v4.1.46
2. X100: over v5.1.46
* Note: The information displayed on the Aurender App main screen is based on metadata embedded in the audio file. Artists, albums and other categories are also sorted according to the metadata.
★ Main Screen Introduction
• Playing(Song Information) Window: Displays information about the currently playing song.
1. The displayed information includes title, album cover, album title, artist and other detailed information. File path information will also be displayed, if the main screen is turned and viewed horizontally.
• Queue Window: Displays songs selected for play on the Aurender.
1. Choose Playlist / Edit / Save
2. Clear Queue / Edit
3. Consume on (The queue will be empty after the song is played) / Consume off
• Songs Window: Displays all songs stored on the Aurender
1. Song Title / Artist / Playing Time
2. When a song is selected, it is added to the queue
• Artists Window: Displays and sorts all artists stored on the Aurender.
1. Artist / Total Albums / Total Songs
2. When an artist is selected, there are two viewing options. The song titles in the album, or album covers of albums by the artist can be viewed.
• Albums Window: Displays and sorts all albums on the Aurender.
1. Album Title / Artist
2. When an album is selected, the screen shows all song titles on the album.
• Folders Window: Displays all files on the Aurender's HDD according to file folders.
1. Select a folder and the folder contents or sub-folder will appear.
2. If a song is selected, it will be added to the queue.
• Main Control Bar: This contains the playback controls with the following functions;
1. Playback control
2. Repeat Setting (Repeat Queue, Repeat Song, Disable Repeat)
3. Playback information (total time, current time, time remaining) and change queue position button.
4. Press button to switch from Queue Window to Song Information Window.
5. Press button to switch from Library Window (previously selected song/artist/album/folder view) to Queue Window.
• Volume Setting Bar: Volume control for the connected Aurender amplifier.
Note: The volume can also be controlled by the Android device’s hardware volume control keys.
★ Menu Introduction
• Scanner: Updating Song Information Database
- If the data is corrupt, then scanning may be interrupted. In this case, use the Updating Song Information Database button to update the song information database.
• Scanner: Scan
- Shows Media Library Scanner, Scan Status, Broken Files and Scanned NAS information.
• Settings: Connection
- This menu will show any connected music servers. Select a music server.
• Settings: Server
- This menu will show setting music server. Set your server's name, date & time and language.
• Settings: AMOLED Display
- This menu will show setting display for your music server. Adjust brightness of AMOLED Display and set display off during playback option.
• Settings: Music Player
- This menu will show setting music player of your server. Set 'Time needed by DAC to adjust to new sampling rate.' and fade in/out option for play/pause.
• Settings: NAS Share
- Displays NAS information and the access password can be changed.
• Settings: General
- Main menus and settings can be found in the Song, Album and Folder Windows. After a song is selected, the selected song is added into queue like below options.
1. Add to End
2. Add to Next
3. Add to Next and Play
• Version: Aurender App
- Shows Aurender App software version
• Version: System Software Version
- Shows Aurender system software version.
- Checks for the newest system software version and upgrades, if needed.