Hunan satellite TV, Zhejiang TV, Jiangsu TV, Taiwan TV, music, sports, Beijing sports sports london.
Features: 1 the channel number nearly 1000. 2 completely free, fast, seven or eight at night can also be played normally 3 National TV live synchronization. The necessary software 4 Premier League, NBA broadcast, sports fans. The 5 Taiwan arts, South Korean idol drama, Indoorsman Indoorswoman love. Keywords: TV, mobile phone TV, live broadcast, PPS PPTV, Sohu Video, music, video, broadcast live on our mobile phone, the watch TV free software, more wonderful programs waiting for you.
NAS Cast enables you to easily enjoy your favourite films and other video files on your TV.
Browse your titles using NAS Cast on your Tablet or Phone, then play locally, or cast to your TV. Play, Pause, Skip, and Volume is controlled from your Tablet or Phone.
Both DLNA UPnP and HTTP is now supported, so all modern NAS as standard, plus Windows, MAC, and Linux running DLNA UPnP Servers are supported with standard configuration.
NAS Cast will find all MPEG 4 video files with an .mp4 or .m4v extension in the selected directory.
I have ripped my complete DVD collection to .mp4 files using AnyDVD (paid) to remove encryption, and Handbrake (free) to rip / encode to .mp4. Alternatively VLC Player (free) can be used with Handbrake in place of AnyDVD. For best results with Handbrake I recommend the Normal profile with Web Optimised selected - which helps playback start quicker by putting the header at the front of the file.
NAS Cast will read .nfo and poster.jpg files if present to display DVD Cover Art, Year, Runtime, and Plot Synopsys. XBMC (free) will download and generate .nfo and poster.jpg files for your films (System -> Video (Advanced) -> Library -> Export Video Library). When prompted choose to export to Separate Files, and to export Thumbnail Images.
1) Use the following test URL to try out NAS Cast in HTTP mode: http://yellowdogapps.com/nascast/test/
2) Download one of the videos from the test URL to your NAS, then switch NAS Cast to DLNA UPnP mode and navigate to the video on your NAS.
Email me if you are still having problems and I'll try my best to help :)
With CastOnTV, you can select photos from your phone/tablet and pick some of favourite songs, then cast your photos to bigger TV screen as a slideshow with background music. You can also stream the video clips on your phone/tablet to TV screen too.
1. Play slideshow with background music on TV screen. Finally with CastOnTV for Chromecast app, you can enjoy a beautiful slideshow with music instantly on bigger TV screen with just a few taps.
2. Select the photos you want to play and the app will show them on TV. Only show the photos you selected, not the whole photo gallery.
3. Cast video clips to TV with correct orientation. The app detects the video orientation and show them without sideways on TV screen.
4. Very easy to use. Just a few tap and get your photos, music and videos on big screen TV.
5. With auto mode and manual mode, you can show the photo with your friends and friend easily.
6. Support background music playlist. You can edit the background music playlist even Chromecast is playing.
How to play photo slideshow with CastOnTV for Chromecast?
To use CastOnTV is very easy. First of all, make sure your Chromecast device is turned on and your phone / tablet is in the same Wi-Fi network. Then you can select some photos from photo gallery, pick some music files and tap the Chromecast icon. Your photos will be presented on TV screen as a pretty slideshow with background music.
How to stream video clips?
Tap the video tab in the app, the videos clips will be listed there, just tap the video file and it will be casted with Chromecast.
***** A Free trial version is also available on Google play, you can try it first with your Chromecast before buying this full version. *****
The only casting app with these features:
- Use your phone as wireless headphones !
- Rotate pictures and movies
- Zoom in and out pictures and movies
- Cast movies, pictures, videos and PDFs
☆ Cast pictures, videos or music from your device, NAS or the browser
★ Add subtitles (select the subtitle file in the folder view after you started a video)*
☆ Rotate pictures and videos
★ Choose files on your device either from the library or use the folder view
☆ Connect to your NAS via smb or DLNA/UPnP
★ Zoom in & out pictures and videos
☆ Open a movie stream in your browser then hit the share button and choose LocalCast or
★ Copy a link to a movie and choose "Paste link" in the app
(* internal subtitles which are inside the video container don't work YET)
(arabic subtitles: Please change the encoding in the settings to UTF-8)
Usage is pretty easy:
1. Connect to Chromecast:
First from the official Chromecast app
Second from Localcast
2. Choose what to stream:
Select a video, picture or song in the app from your device or from a NAS (smb or DLNA/UPnP)
Send the media to the app from other apps.
E.g. open a streaming site in your browser, choose a video there and send the link to LocalCast via the share button in your browser. For some sites it is best to use the mobile version.
Please check out the supported formats here:
If your format is not supported, use handbrake to convert the file:
I will probably add support for more formats in the future, if there is a demand for the app, which I will judge from the ratings...
Free and ads supported, the ads can be removed via an in app purchase for a price from 1 to 5 €. Choose what you'd like to pay.
I am just one independent developer working on my apps whenever I can, without a big budget for testing on various devices. If you find a bug please contact me via Google+ or email and I'll try to fix it ASAP. Thanks for your support and happy casting!
Gallery Cast uses Google Cast (Chromecast), AirPlay (Apple TV) and UPNP/DLNA to communicate with your Smart TV, Blu-ray player, computer or media center. Note: Gallery Connect is limited by what your device can support. Most devices support photo transfer and many support 3gp/mp4 video.
Unique Feature Set:
-*New* Chromecast & Apple TV (AirPlay) support!
- Remote display of pictures and video
- Remote move and pinch zooming for photos
- Easy remote display selection
- Support for reading from mounted drives
- Images rendered to your screen resolution, not just big thumbnails.
- Support for most camera raw types
- Display EXIF information (media metadata)
- Nexus Media Importer support
- Experimental Google Cloud Print support
This is a fully functional version with ads. An pro version will be available without ads in the near future. In the works is a much needed UI update and audio/music support.
A wireless connect is required for remote viewing. Will not work on 3G/4G networks. Wireless G is supported, but wireless N is recommend for video.
Check out my website for more information and tips.
- Enjoy your Facebook Images and Albums (individual or as a slideshow) from your Android device to your Chromecast connected Screen.
- Enjoy your Local Phone Images and Albums (individual or as a slideshow) from your Android device to your Chromecast connected Screen.
- Enjoy your DropBox Images and Albums (individual or as a slideshow) from your Android device to your Chromecast connected Screen. You should have the Dropbox app installed and should have downloaded the images you want to cast to your Tv.- Support for rotating the Images on the Tv.
- Support time based sorting filters.
- Support various settings so that you can customize your slideshow the way you want it.
- Completely free to use. No restrictions on the number of Images you can cast.
- No Ads. The application is completely Ad free.
We are constantly working on adding more features and they would be made available to you as soon as they are ready.
Please contact us at email@example.com to report any bugs or for any feature requests.
This extension pulls directly from the feed that the Google Chromecast pulls from.
- Custom update times
- Refresh only on Wifi
*** You must have muzei installed in order to use this extension! ***
Thank you +Roman Nurik for a wonderful and easily extensible app!
Icon design by MilošMirković (https://plus.google.com/u/0/+Milo%C5%A1Mirkovi%C4%87/about)
Any Android application can use Toaster to stream video, music and photos with share option.
User can also use Media Server feature that allows other DLNA devices to browse phone media. Media Server feature is only available for Toaster Cast Pro users.
Toaster supports a wide range of devices compatible with DLNA / UPnP standard and can cast media to:
Smart TVs: Samsung, Panasonic, Sony, Sharp, LG, Philips and more
Hi-Fi: Denon, Yamaha, Onkyo, Harman/Kardon, Bose, Oppo and more
Game consoles: Xbox, Playstation (with Media Server)
PC and MAC software: XBMC, foobar, Windows Media Player and many more
Toaster can also stream photo and video gallery to Chromecast and can change your Chromecast into a photo frame.
Toaster Free API allows other applications to stream multimedia content through DLNA without any additional user interaction. The first app that integrated with Toaster Control API for DLNA is n7player.
Album Art by Sean Fournier, 2008, Licensed under CC License.
Please note that this is not an autonomic application. Make sure you have Solid Explorer installed first.
The plugin doesn't have its own icon in launcher. In order to launch it, you need to open a media file in Solid Explorer and choose Solid Explorer Cast option as shown on the first screenshot. That's it.
Was bietet die App:
- Kombination der Weboberflächen mehrerer Mediatheken
- Senden der Videos an Chromecast [NEU]
- Wiedergabe der Videos im Player deiner Wahl
- Wiedergabe in verschiedenen Qualitäten
- Wiedergabe von Videos in hoher Qualität die in den Standard Mediathek-Apps und auf den mobilen Seiten meist nicht verfügbar sind (wichtig für eine scharfe Wiedergabe auf dem Fernseher)
- Werbe- und Kostenfrei
Was bietet die App NICHT:
- Live-Stream der Sender
- Tablet-Unterstützung (die App ist für Smartphones optimiert, bei Tablets können Fehler auftreten)
Anmerkungen aus dem Sofalabor
Wie der Name schon vermuten lässt, handelt es sich beim Sofalabor um mein Wohnzimmer ;). Da ich das volle Potenzial des Chromecast ausnutzen wollte, habe ich diese APP programmiert. Es handelt sich also um ein Ein-Mann-Projekt, welches ich in meiner Freizeit umsetze. Die APP wird auf dem Nexus 4 und 7 so gut es geht getestet. Ich bitte daher um Verständnis, wenn diverse Fehler und Abstürze auftreten, da ich nicht alles testen kann. Detalierte Fehlerberichte an die unten stehende Mail helfen mir am meisten diese Fehler zu beheben.
Danke an alle Nutzer und Grüße aus dem Sofalabor.
* Watch the TWiT live stream from Petaluma, CA.
* Watch on-demand episodes of previously recorded shows.
* Control the action with your Android device.
Playback requires a Chromecast on the local Wi-Fi network. TWiT Cast is free to use, but supports a small donation via in-app purchase.
This app is independently developed and not affiliated with the TWiT.tv network. TWiT is a registered trademark of TWiT LLC.
Car Cast is a simple audio podcast downloader and player. Optimized for use in a daily commute, it features big buttons, large text, remembers last played location. CarCast is open source software.
1. Subscribe to podcasts
2. Download podcasts (stored on flash card)
3. Playback in car/gym (no network needed)
View Tour http://jadn.com/carcast/tour
Car Cast is the same as Car Cast Pro, but Pro is free of advertisements.
- Cast Facebook photos and videos from your Android device to your Chomecast.
- Cast Google+ photos and videos from your Android device to your Chomecast.
- Cast local photos and videos from your Android device to your Chromecast.
This is the free, ad-supported version of Castaway.
Check out the premium version to remove ads and receive new features as they are added!
If you are having trouble displaying certain photos or videos, please check the following link that explains what formats are supported by Chromecast: https://developers.google.com/cast/docs/media.
Android Authority Review:
* Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage (used to cast your local photos and videos - nothing will be deleted)
* Add or remove accounts / find accounts / use accounts (this is required to access your Google+ account to cast photos and videos)
* Full network access, network connections, wifi connections (required to access Google+ and see your Chromecast)
* Read contents of your USB storage (required to access local photos and videos for sending to the Chromecast)
First find a video you want to watch. You can do this in Chrome and use the share option and select "Web Video Caster" or you can use this app to find it as well by entering any website address or searching for it.
Second connect to a Chromcast device.
Third play the video as you normally would or click the play button on the app menu.
Then all you have to do is relax and enjoy the video.
If you are on a different web browser when you encounter a video you would like to cast all you have to do is share the web page with Web Video Caster. Also if you click on a video link on a different browser, Web Video Caster will appear as one of the applications capable of playing that video.
Some web sites are a bit stubborn and do things in odd ways so if you are having trouble playing videos checkout our guide on the multiple ways to get it to work at http://www.instantbits.com/apps/webvideo/index.jsp
This application has been tested with multiple websites and it is known to work with Vimeo (vimeo.com), break.com, Funny or Die (funnyordie.com), screen.yahoo.com, Live Leak (liveleak.com), and many others. Not all videos work on every site, sometimes you have to try multiple things to get the video to play. Of course Flash videos are unsupported at this time as they are not in a format the Crhomecast device supports. If the video does not play on Chrome on your mobile device (because it is not HTML5), then it will not work with the Chromecast device, also not every video which works in mobile Chrome will work in the Chromecast as it has a more limited number of supported formats.
When given the option to choose between multiple files you should always prefer .webm and .mp4 files over others.
Live streams (m3u8) files are not supported at this time.
The best option to get a video to play is to tap the play button on the application menu. If that button is missing try the search for videos button. If that does not work try the play button in the video you would like to play, and finally on Android versions 4.3 and below, you can click the full screen button inside the video. Typically videos inside iframes will cause the most issues, please be sure to let us know every time the app fails to play a video for you and we'll be glad to add a workaround for that specific website.
Premium version has the following features:
Ability to set home page.
For some users the Chromecast icon never appears. This is a bug with Google Play Services which affects all apps using the official SDK. Google has assured us a fix is coming soon. Apps like YouTube are not affected because they do not use the official SDK. Sorry for the inconvenience.
If none of that worked and you just want to drop us a note please don't hesitate to contact us at: http://www.instantbits.com/contactus.jsp
Your Chrome Cast supports the following video formats can be found at https://developers.google.com/cast/docs/media
If you want to get beta releases of this app (and please keep in mind they could be buggy) feel free to signup at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/111746291175698563295
Our users have reported the following sites* as working, please let us know if you think there are other sites we should add to this list:
Funny or Die (funnyordie.com)
Live Leak (liveleak.com)
Daily Motion (dailymotion.com)
Mega Filmes HD (http://www.megafilmeshd.net)
Vod Locker (http://www.vodlocker.com)
Put Locker bz (http://putlocker.bz)
yify tv (http://yify.tv)
* We are not in any way affiliated to these websites nor do we have any control over the content these websites provide you access to.