Big bug On sony xperia z i have a major problem. When watching where should meteors be shooting, the map moves in some direction and with quite a speed altho my phone is fully static toward exact point from where meteors should be shooting, its like app is not synced well with gyroacope, magnetic sensor and time, i basicly need to manually sync what phone shows and where stars realy sittuate
Orion's are significant and peaking now, but not mentioned? Is this database comprehensive? Could be useful if it was. But doesn't seem that way.
Can only design a meteorite I can't create a asteroid sighting, says I need a accelerator meter and compass. Only can design a asteroid sighting? , any ideas to fix this?
This looks like an awesome app! I hope that I get the chance to enter fireball data of my own someday!
Love star map and seeing where I am in Universe. Havent seen any objects. Or God :)
Superb Let's just hope they continue to update the app.
- Improved accuracy of sensors on star maps
- Bug fixes affecting select devices
- Streamlined trajectory capture experience
- Improved picture viewer
- Optimised user interface for better performance
- Basic support for Android tablets
- Star maps to help enter your sightings and just for fun!
- Ability to capture when a fireball makes a sonic boom
- Refreshed user interface
Best free astronomy app to view sky map and stars. Your free telescope for space