The interaction is driven by simple intuitive gestures, and filled with animations to make it fluent.
NOTE: this application has not been optimised for tablet.
* Simplified UI. Maximise your view when browsing tweets.
* All link items in a tweet are tappable.
* Swipe shortcuts to retweet/reply/favourite a tweet.
* Load recent reply-from/to tweets just in your timeline.
* See full conversation by double-tap a tweet.
* See retweeters from a tweet.
* Conversation formed Direct Messages.
* Quick tweet composer panel.
* Auto-saved tweet drafts.
* User name auto-completion when composing tweet.
* Support user banner image.
* Preview for images in tweet and also support images from Instagram and Imgur.
* Smart search panel.
* List management.
Save your frequently used Twitter searches and combine them with the simple drag and drop functionality - just swipe it away when you're done!
TweetComb supports all the basic Twitter functionality - Tweeting, Retweeting, Favouriting, Replying, Sharing, Direct Messages etc.
Stream your timeline or saved searches using the Twitter streaming api
Notifications - (can be disabled) for Mentions, favourites, replies, retweets and follows.
Themes - customise TweetComb by applying a coloured theme from the settings menu. Choose from light/dark theme alongside
Login PicMeow with your Twitter account and get you home timeline.
You can just slide to switch between photos in a single tweet.
It also support text only tweet by just a click in setting.
Click the photo to view full photo in a viewer.
The full photo viewer supports download and it's zoom-able.
Click the content of a tweet to view full in Twitter.
PicMeow gets Twitter data by Twitter OAuth and
does not keep user's account name and password.
Ad Free Version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dev.abhishek.blazeapppro
* Multiple Layouts- four gorgeous layouts to choose from -
1. Full- Best looking one. Full sized images most gorgeous.
2. Medium- Classy design, fast loading medium sized images.
3. Thumbnail- Very compact, loads preview thumbnails best for slow networks.
4. Text Only- Want to completely disable Images from Timeline, this layout is for you.
* Multiple Twitter Accounts- Seamless switching between accounts, just a swipe from the edge.
* Notification- Notifications about all direct messages and mentions when your system broadcasts that it is free, so no overhead on your device's processors and battery life during background sync.
* Mutes- Mute hashtags, mentions, users and retweets.
* Color Themes- Includes best colors for both dark and light Themes.
* Conversations- Full conversations of any tweet. From all the ' In reply to' tweets, to all the replies of the tweet itself all in one place.
* URL Shortening- Goo.gl support for URL shortening.
* Streaming- Stream tweets for all the logged in accounts.
* Emojis everywhere- Beautiful colorful emojis all over the app. More than 800 colorful emojis available to send and display.
* Auto-complete everywhere- Auto-complete for mentions, hashtags, trends, and recent searches.
* Twitlonger and Twishort services supported- Send tweets with no character limits anymore by Twitlonger or Twishort services. Automatically displays long tweet from these services.
* Pull To refresh.
* Multiple Image support- Displays a list of images associated with the tweet.
Pwiccer takes your long tweet, generates an image with that text, and posts that image along with as much of the original text as will fit. With Twitter inline picture viewing, your followers no longer have to go to another site or hope that their client knows how to resolve the custom link of any of the other long tweeting services.
For now, you MUST have either Talon for Android or Twitter installed to actually do the posting!
If you want this functionality in your favorite third party twitter client, then you and I are on the same wavelength. My goal is to get this service rolled into as many third party clients as possible, and to make this a reality, I have created a very very simple and easy to use API and demo project showing how to use this API that can be found at https://github.com/T3hh4xx0r/PwiccerPoker. Please pass this info to your Twitter client developers!
twitter, tweet, twitlonger, bit.ly, short tweet, long tweet
TwStreet collects, consolidates and displays tweets (Twitter messages) in real time, from people on the streets sharing what they find, on events in the traffic (e.g. traffic jam, accident, etc.). The goal is to help other people avoid some setbacks, and then arrive at their destinations faster.
The method used by TwStreet to collect this information is through the search of tweets sent by specific accounts created by Twitter users, which are intended to share everything that happens in traffic, with his followers. In addition to specific accounts, other users, voluntarily, also share information from their own personal accounts, using specific #hashtags. These hashtags - or keywords - symbolize the kind of content of the tweet, that this scenario represents a traffic information.
TwStreet's work, besides providing an easy and quick access to this type of information, was to catalog the major accounts and #hashtags used by Twitter users to share traffic information.
With all this, TwStreet provides a tool, whose content is created by the users, regardless of whether or not they use it. Because everything is on Twitter! TwStreet here to add this great community.
To stay tuned on news from TwStreet and interact with us, follow us on Twitter, @emobtech and @twstreetapp.
See below the list of functionalities:
- Presents real time tweets on traffic events.
- List of major accounts and #hashtags on traffic (only from Brazil) on Twitter.
- Send tweets about traffic in a standardized and quick.
- List of main types of events, which speeds up the sharing.
- Create new filters for other accounts and/or #hashtags on traffic.
- Retweet a specific event or comment with your followers.
See below the list of main features:
- Simple and fast.
- Friendly user interface.