Neatly is developed upon tremendously efficient engine to perfectly customize timelines based on your social preferences and interests to make important comes first.
Neatly is comprehensively supplied with a list of features that makes you feeling convenient toward the application where you can reach your aspiration level. The more you used Neatly, the more Neatly's engine learns your social preferences and act much mature.
What does Neatly do?
Customize your timeline
- Have the similar updates into separate single timelines.
- Weed out the irrelevant topics and updates aside.
Maximize your social productivity
- Select the users you are feeling only attached to.
- Filter out each topic according to list of users.
- Get important hashtags and sources closer to you.
- Get more info about any twitter user through extended profile view.
Put spammers aside
- Mute the annoying users on your following list.
- Mute the sources and hashtags that teases you.
Visualize your preferences and interests
- Set a particular color any user to indicate his/her updates.
- Assign a color for important users for later-check.
Spot on the detailed views
- Check any tweet through a detailed view of location and media preview.
- Enjoy a friendly threaded direct messages.
- Compose more than one tweep in a single message.
- Attach a tweet, conversation, topic and an image and compose it to an email.
Eventually, let's give Neatly a try and enjoy the awesomeness together.
More from developer
TwStreet collects, consolidates and displays tweets (Twitter messages) in real time, from people on the streets sharing what they find, on events in the traffic (e.g. traffic jam, accident, etc.). The goal is to help other people avoid some setbacks, and then arrive at their destinations faster.
The method used by TwStreet to collect this information is through the search of tweets sent by specific accounts created by Twitter users, which are intended to share everything that happens in traffic, with his followers. In addition to specific accounts, other users, voluntarily, also share information from their own personal accounts, using specific #hashtags. These hashtags - or keywords - symbolize the kind of content of the tweet, that this scenario represents a traffic information.
TwStreet's work, besides providing an easy and quick access to this type of information, was to catalog the major accounts and #hashtags used by Twitter users to share traffic information.
With all this, TwStreet provides a tool, whose content is created by the users, regardless of whether or not they use it. Because everything is on Twitter! TwStreet here to add this great community.
To stay tuned on news from TwStreet and interact with us, follow us on Twitter, @emobtech and @twstreetapp.
See below the list of functionalities:
- Presents real time tweets on traffic events.
- List of major accounts and #hashtags on traffic (only from Brazil) on Twitter.
- Send tweets about traffic in a standardized and quick.
- List of main types of events, which speeds up the sharing.
- Create new filters for other accounts and/or #hashtags on traffic.
- Retweet a specific event or comment with your followers.
See below the list of main features:
- Simple and fast.
- Friendly user interface.