Track rain and severe weather with Storm Radar: your NOAA weather radar and hurricane tracker. Get ready for storm season with live tornado updates from The Weather Channel.
Track rain, wind speed and current temperature. Use Doppler radar technology and customize your HD map in real time. Get live severe weather alerts, including lightning and tornado updates from your NOAA weather widget and storm tracker. Track rain and get your forecast in real time or up to 6 hours in advance with the future radar HD map.
Storm Radar Maps & Hurricane Tracker: TOP 3 FEATURES
1. NOAA weather radar and rain forecast: view Doppler radar imagery of severe weather patterns, including wind speed and temperature.
2. Future radar maps: your HD map, storm tracker and weather widget predicts hurricane trajectories up to 6 hours before the storm hits.
3. Real time weather alerts with Storm Radar: stay safe with live severe weather alerts and tornado updates from The Weather Channel.
Your hurricane tracker, storm radar and rain forecast.
• The Storm radar and weather widget gives you data on all impending storms. Find out wind speed, lightning chances and much more.
• Weather radar maps are customizable with detailed data overlays, including temperature and seismic activity.
Get live weather alerts.
• Track rain with real time precipitation updates for your area.
• When lightning strikes, be aware: your storm tracker sends live lightning alerts for your GPS location.
Chase the perfect storm, or get home before the rain starts. Storm Radar uses cutting-edge Doppler radar to help you to stay safe and informed in any weather.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
THE WEATHER CHANNEL: WEB & SOCIAL MEDIA
Forgot your phone? Access Future Radar and many of the top app features on the web, wherever you go.
Find us on the Web: weather.com
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/theweatherchannel
Follow us on Twitter: @weatherchannel.
In order to provide personalized local weather data, alerts, and forecasts, The Weather Channel app needs permission to access your location.
Your feedback is important to us! If you love our weather app, please rate and review us in the Google Play Store. If you have any questions or suggestions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org