A classic two player game that you can play by yourself or against your friends.
The rules are:
- The game starts with 21 match sticks.
- You can remove 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 match sticks on your turn.
- The player forced to pick the last match stick loses the game.
You can have the first or second turn. Keep the first turn as random to make it more fun.
Choose "Easy" when learning the game. If you think you've become a master, then you should try winning at "Medium" and "Hard". We've heard your feedback and yes, it is now possible to win at "Hard" :)
A record of your wins and losses are maintained. You can even reset them whenever you want - Just in case you've lost a few too many games ;)
Is the classic game becoming boring? Here's how you can spice it up.
- You can now change the maximum number of matches to as many as 31.
- You can change the number of matches that can be picked at one time.
The ability to play over the network will be coming to you in a future version of the game.