Where is the promised update? Not updated for two years. Abandoned app don't waste your time. They made a post promising updates that never came but keep it on the store.
Good but strangely CPU-hungry Installed this a few hours ago and it seemed to be the PERFECT replacement for my old RSS reader, functionality-wise. Then I realized this app drains battery like no other, even when the display is off and mobile data and Wi-Fi are deactivated. Hardly could get my phone charged over night. So this is probably yet another reader app I wasted my money on :-(
Dark theme makes it excellent Been holding out on rating until a dark theme was added, five stars now. Pull to refresh is the only thing that I miss in Press. Great app
One bug ruins it This app would deserve 5 stars of not one annoying bug - the lady of favorite feeds ("stared") gets wiped out for no reason after a few days. It's a huge one for me and happened twice already.
The bugs are REALLY getting to me. Also, the tablet UI is horribly misaligned in places. Forget Material design, I'll be happy if just these minor things get fixed.
Network connection error on galaxy tab App is great but on my tablet after few days of use it stops syncing. It shows network connection error message and then just rotate the arrows infinitly. Only uninstall/install or app data reset helps in that case. Very annoying. Please fix it. Then it will be 5.
- Lots of bug fixes!
- Resolved various syncing issues
- Added mark as read on scroll feature (toggle in article list)
- Added better HTML5 and YouTube fullscreen video support
- Added setting to disable notification while caching images
- New dark theme and light theme
- Immersive mode when viewing articles (KitKat)
- One-tap saving to Pocket/Instapaper
- Swipe to mark as read/starred
- Font scaling for accessibility
- New localizations