This is free version of Engineering Toolbox and it has following features,
-Trigonometric Calculator for right angle triangle
- Calculator for oblique triangle
- Geometrical property (Area, surface area, perimeter, moment of inertia) calculator for many geometrical shapes and sections
-Number System Converstion from Decimel, Octa, Penta, Binary and Hexa
UNITS & FITS
-Units conversion of around 300 unit types, very easy to use interface
-Tolerance calculator for ISO-286-2 system
- Beam loads calculator for 16 types of loading on different types of beams including cantiliver, overhanging, simply supported and built-in beams
- Section property calculator of different beam sections
- Power transmission shafts design calculations using maximum shear stress theory with factor of safety incorporated
- Belts and Chains design calculations
- Keys and Keyways design calculations and tolerances calculations for all types of straight keys designs
- Power, Torque and speed conversion calculator
- A comprehensive engineering dictionary including over 18,000 definitions from all engineering fields
- Material Properties of over 100 engineering materials
- Material Properties of common materials
BabluSoft is not responsible for any loss or failure due to usage of this app. This app is provided is tested to the best knowledge of developer and can not be held responsible for any loss whatsoever.
We add new questions with each new version. Please email us in case of any errors/omissions. This is arguably the largest and best app for Electrical engineering multiple choice questions and answers on Google Play. As a student you can use it for your exam prep. This app is also useful for professors to refresh material.
App features ::
- Latest questions
- more than 1500 questions.
- Simple user interface
- Detailed review of every question with color coding
- Score card for all quizzes at a glance
- Search any quiz by name
Answer GATE and other entrance exams with ease.
You will see periodic ads in the application. The download is free so this is the way we monetize the app.
All the dimensions you need on a daily basis with all the units you commonly use.
Input negative values when required for temperatures, gauge pressures, etc.
No internet connection required for this app.
Input the from value, select the unit you wish to convert from and immediately see the conversion to all the units within that dimension (category).
Remembers the last value and unit separately for each dimension.
77 unique categories (dimensions) containing more than 700 units:
Area - 10 units,
Compressibility - 10 units,
Concentration - 3 units,
Concentration Ratio (Mass) - 3 units,
Density (Mass) - 13 units,
Density (Molar) - 6 units,
Diffusivity - 10 units,
Electric Conductivity - 6 units,
Electric Flow 2 units,
Electric Potential – 3 units,
Emissions (Vehicle) - 4 units,
Energy - 17 units,
Enthalpy (Mass) - 9 units,
Enthalpy (Molar) - 10 units,
Enthalpy Flow (Mass) - 6 units,
Enthalpy Flow (Volume) - 4 units,
Entropy (Mass) - 18 units,
Entropy (Molar) - 18 units,
Force - 8 units,
Fouling - 6 units,
Frequency - 7 units,
Friction Powerloss Factor - 2 units,
Heat Capacity (Mass) - 18 units,
Heat Capacity (Molar) - 18 units,
Heat Flux - 5 units,
Heat Of Vapourization (Mass) - 9 units,
Heat Of Vapourization (Molar) - 10 units,
Heat Transfer Coefficient - 7 units,
Heating Value (Mass) - 9 units,
Heating Value (Molar) - 10 units,
Length - 11 units,
Log Mean Temperature Difference -4 units,
Mass - 7 units,
Mass Concentration - 3 units,
Mass Flow - 22 units,
Mass Transfer Coefficient - 6 units,
Mass Velocity - 4 units,
Mass Yield - 3 units,
Molar Elec. Conductivity - 8 units,
Molar Flow (Liquid) - 9 units,
Molar Flow (Vapour) - 34 units,
Molar Concentration - 4 units,
Molar Volume - 9 units,
Power - 21 units,
Pressure - 31 units,
Pressure Drop -16 units,
Reaction Rate (Mass) - 4 units,
Reaction Rate (Molar) - 11 units,
Reciprocal Length - 6 units,
Reciprocal Mass - 7 units,
Reciprocal Mass Volume - 2 units,
Reciprocal Moles - 3 units,
Reciprocal Time - 5 units,
Reciprocal Vapour Volume - 4 units,
Reciprocal Volume - 8 units,
Rotational Inertia - 2 units,
Specific Energy (Volume) - 5 units,
Specific Volume - 6 units,
Surface Tension -7 units,
Temperature - 4 units,
Temperature Difference - 4 units,
Thermal Conductivity - 5 units,
Time - 5 units,
UA - 5 units,
Vapour Volume - 15 units,
Velocity - 11 units,
Viscosity (Dynamic) - 10 units,
Viscosity (Kinematic) - 10 units,
Volume - 12 units,
Volume Concentration - 5 units,
Volume Conc. Difference - 5 units,
Volume Flow (Liquid) - 28 units,
Volume Flow (Vapour) - 60 units,
Volume Flow Per Area - 10 units,
Volume Ratio - 3 units,
Volume Ratio Concentration - 5 units,
Work - 17 units.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the conversion factors used in this app are accurate, you use them entirely at your own risk.
Electrical calculator: You are able to calculate the most important electrical sizes. You can calculate the electrical power, electrical resistance, electrical charge, electrical work and electrical current.
Electrical circuit: You are able to calculate the current in parallel circuits (both total and partial), the voltage in series circuits (both total and partial) and the resistance in parallel and series circuits.
Electrical formulas: You can see the formulas for the electrical power, electrical resistance, electrical work, electrical current and electrical charge.
Electrical engineering Books: You can see a list of the best books and buy them.
Electrical engineering E-Books: You can see a list of the best e-books and buy them.
Other calculators: You can also calculate the battery lifetime, the stored energy in a capacitor, the inductance and the capacitance, the output voltage of a voltage divider.
The best app for school, college and work! If you are a student it will helps to learn.
Note: Electrical engineering covers a wide range of subfields including electronics, digital computers, power engineering, telecommunications, control systems, radio frequency engineering, and signal processing.
ENGINEERING FACTS– The name is enough to make you realize how hilarious quotes will be there in this app. Engineers are reputed but they can be the most notorious guys in the world. They are the best creatures available in this ERA. Just laugh with the facts of engineers and please engineers don’t burst in tears after seeing this reality again….. LOL
1) User can get Creative & Graphics HD Wallpapers in High Quality HD and Widescreen Resolutions.
2) User can set that graphics as wallpaper.
3) User can share graphics via Facebook, Bluetooth, Message, Whats app, We chat, etc.
4) User can also save graphics in gallery.
"Any issues with this application such as copyright violations or regarding violation of Google Terms and Conditions please contact me.
I'll be glad to remove them immediately ya fix it immediately.
Thanks for your support
Don't forget to share your views
Enjoy the app"
Thermodynamics, Machine Theory, Strength of Materials, Steam Boilers, Refrigeration, Nuclear Power Plants, Machine Design and Internal Combustion Engine
We strive to provide worthy education materials and improving everything. Your feedback, requests and corrections if any will be greatly appreciated. Just hit up firstname.lastname@example.org , so communication will be easier. Godspeed!
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
This USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from any where they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1. THE AIR-CONDITIONING SYSTEM
2. The expansion valve system
3. THE FIXED ORIFICE VALVE SYSTEM (CYCLING CLUTCH ORIFICE TUBE)
4. THE COMPRESSOR
5. THE CONDENSER
6. THE CONDENSER
7. THE RECEIVER-DRIER/ACCUMULATOR
8. THE EXPANSION VALVE/FIXED ORIFICE VALVE
9. THE EVAPORATOR
10. ANTI-FROSTING DEVICES
11. BASIC CONTROL SWITCHES
12. THE BASIC THEORY OF COOLING
13. VAPOUR COMPRESSION REFRIGERATION
14. ALTERNATIVES CYCLES
15. INITIAL VEHICLE INSPECTION
16. TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENTS
17. PRESSURE GAUGE READINGS
18. CYCLE TIME TESTING
19. A/C SYSTEM LEAK TESTING
20. SIGHT GLASS
21. GLOBAL WARMING
22. THE OZONE LAYER
23. INTRODUCTION TO TRANSFER OF HEAT AND MASS TO THE BASE METAL IN GAS-METAL ARC WELDING
24. INTRODUCTION OF AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING
25. HISTORY OF THE AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING
26. TYPES OF AUTOMOBILES
27. LAYOUT OF AN AUTOMOBILE CHASSIS
28. MAJOR COMPONENTS OF AN AUTOMOBILE
29. FUNCTIONS OF THE AUTOMOBILE COMPONENTS
30. CLASSIFICATION OF AUTOMOBILE ENGINES
31. USE OF THE ENGINES
32. MERITS AND DEMERITS OF VERTICAL AND HORIZONTAL ENGINES
33. REASONS FOR USING SINGLE CYLINDER TWO STROKE AIR-COOLED PETROL ENGINE ON TWO WHEELERS
34. REASONS FOR USING MULTI-CYLINDER DIESEL ENGINE FOR COMMERCIAL VEHICLES
35. DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TWO-STROKE AND FOUR-STROKE CYCLE ENGINES
36. ADVANTAGES OF A MULTI-CYLINDER ENGINE FOR THE SAME POWER
37. ENGINE CONSTRUCTION
38. CYLINDER BLOCKS
39. CYLINDER LINER
40. CRANK CASE
41. CYLINDER HEAD
44. PISTON RINGS
45. PISTON PIN
46. CONNECTING ROD
49. PORT-TIMING DIAGRAM
52. ROLLING RESISTANCE
53. AIR RESISTANCE.
54. GRADIENT RESISTANCE
55. TRACTIVE EFFORT
56. GEAR BOX
57. TYPES OF THE GEAR BOX
58. MERITS AND DEMERITS OF GEAR BOX
59. GEAR SHIFTING MECHANISM
60. Transmission in Automobile
61. COMPONENTS FOR TRANSMISSION IN AUTOMOBILES
62. FUNCTION OF CLUTCH
63. MAIN PARTS OF CLUTCH
64. TYPES OF THE CLUTCH
65. UNIVERSAL JOINT
66. CLUTCH ACTUATING MECHANISM
67. FUNCTION OF STEERING SYSTEM
68. FRONT AXLE
69. CASTER ANGLE
70. CASTER ANGLE
74. ACKERMAN MECHANISM
75. FUNCTIONS OF A BRAKE
76. CLASSIFICATION OF BRAKES
77. DISC BRAKES
78. FLOATING CALIPER BRAKE
79. POWER BRAKES
80. AIR BRAKE SYSTEM
81. HYDRAULIC BRAKES
82. TYPES OF THE STARTING MOTORS
85. LIGHTING SYSTEM
86. IGNITION SYSTEM
87. IGNITION TIMING
88. IGNITION ADVANCE
89. SPARK PLUGS
90. ELECTRONIC IGNITION SYSTEM
91. AUTOMOBILE BATTERY
92. LOW MAINTENANCE AND MAINTENANCE-FREE BATTERIES
94. CLUTCH OPERATION
95. Types of clutch
96. Gearbox operation
97. Gear change mechanisms
98. Gears and components
99. AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION: INTRODUCTION AND TORQUE CONVERTER
100. AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION COMPONENTS
101. CONSTANTLY VARIABLE TRANSMISSION
102. DIRECT SHIFT GEARBOX
103. TRANSMISSION DRIVELINE- PROPSHAFTS AND DRIVESHAFTS
104. WHEEL BEARINGS
105. FOUR-WHEEL DRIVE
106. TIRE DESIGN
107. TIRE PLY AND BELT DESIGN
108. Tire Tread Design
109. TIRE RATINGS AND SIDEWALL INFORMATION
110. SPECIALTY TIRES
111. REPLACEMENT TIRES
112. Tire Valves
113. COMPACT SPARE TIRES
114. Run-Flat Tires
115. Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
116. TIRE CONTACT AREA
117. Wheel Rims
118. Static Wheel Balance Theory
119. Dynamic Wheel Balance Theory
120. On-Car Wheel Balancing
Choose a category such as length, energy, entropy, electric charge, etc., from a list. The available units appear in two spinning wheels. Spin the wheels to select 'From Unit' and 'To Unit'. That is it. You can change the input value in the yellow field, sort units, or use the swap button. Additional info about a measure is displayed when the help button is pressed.
If you find a particular measure or unit is missing, just write to us. We will update the converter in no time and dedicate the release in your honor.
Some of the features of the Converter Plus (an upgrade of this Converter) includes:
1. Lightweight: It is a very small app (about half a megabyte) with very little footprint.
2. Does not require access to the net.
3. No advertisement or any other promotion.
4. User input driven: When users asks for a new measure or a new unit, the app is quickly modified.
5. It has a unique spinning wheel design (as far as we know the only interface of this type). Most users love this (but some do not). It requires minimum number of clicks for a unit to be converted.
6. Also, while rolling the spinners, users have a better feel for the available units when compared to a drop down selection menu.
7. Although the front page looks cluttered with what seems like too many measures, once a particular measure is selected, the interface becomes more interesting. User can change the measure from a selection menu instead of returning to the home page.
8. Various levels of customization: A measure can be added to or deleted from the favorite tab. Once a measure is declared favorite, units can be sorted alphabetically or by value by selecting sort command from the Customize menu. Unwanted units can be deleted by simply aligning the wheels for the undesired unit and clicking the delete button. New unit or even new measures can be added.
9. Frequently used top ten measures are dynamically listed in the Frequent tab.
10. Compound units: Sometime units need to be converted to compound units, e.g, converting meter to yard, ft, and inches or vice versa. All you need to do for that is select Length, then 'm' on the left spinner and 'yd ft in' on the right. Similarly converting 'seconds' to 'hour min sec' is more meaningful than to hours with many decimal places.
11. The swap button makes it possible to quickly reverse the left and right units, thus reducing unnecessary spinning.
12. Expression evaluation: Sometimes engineers need to calculate a value before converting units. For example, the floor of a room is measured as 17 ft by 23 ft and you want to find the area in sq. m. In that case type in 17*23 on the from unit box and click the update button.
13. The info button on each unit gives unit specific help, the engineering dimension of the unit, and also displays detailed results when applicable. For example when calculating mortgage interest (Interest & Mortgage), the amortization table is displayed in the info page.
14. When calculating interest the principal, interest rate, and number of years can all be user specified. To avoid complicated interface, the three numbers (after variable interest and period are selected on the spinner) are typed in with white space separating them. To make the input field larger, the phone has to be simply tilted to landscape mode.
15. The converter goes much beyond traditional engineering measure. Beside mortgage calculation, it can do radix conversion, display physical constant, and UTM (latitude longitude) coordinates conversion. The latest measure is valuable to mariners (and even fire fighters).
If you are looking at Civil Engineering as a career or are already a Civil Engineer then this App is for you.
There's two Job feeds, Facebook, Twitter feed, access to the Institute of Civil Engineers and much more. There are some excellent educational videos on Civil Engineering which are easily accessed from this App.
All the information is dynamic so is continually updated to enable you to stay right up to date with movements in the industry.
Don't trawl the internet trying to pull all this great information together when you can download this app and have everything in one spot and at your finger tips day or night.
Just download the app and start enjoying everything it has to offer today. There's no email sign up just enjoy the great experience and information this app can bring to you.
This handy app also gives you access to all the local news and events in your area.
- download all educational apps
-downloads educational games
-have links to all top websites on net.
-app provide special offers,
-Website Designing Services,
-Mobile Application Designing Service,
-online/Offline net courses,
-Computer/Mobile Accessories & books in Mens Shoppy.
- educational videos for Engineering & ITI Students
- educational videos for Fitter
- educational apps for machinist
- fun educational videos for Turner
- educational video and apps for engineers
- educational ITI videos free
- teacher apps
- teacher videos
- learning with fun
- educational video for automobile engg
- educational videos for polytechnic
- learning videos for mechanical engineer
- recognize education app
- educational videos for diploma engineering
- train memory
- improve Knowladge.
Educational videos are advanced videos explicitly designed with educational purposes, or which have incidental or secondary educational value. All types of videos may be used in an educational environment. Educational videos are videos that are designed to teach people about certain subjects, expand concepts, reinforce development, understand an historical event or culture, or assist them in learning as they play.
This educational app is developed by-
ADHIRAJ MOBILE- Manoj Dole
Download more educational Apps -