Twistago Lite is the free version of Twistago: a turn-based tactical board game for 1-4 players, with a twist. The premise is simple: spin your aliens home! But beware: every move you make can affect your opponent's pieces as well. Try and let your opponents move your pieces for you, gain advantage by gathering power cores, and if you're really clever, harness the power of the black hole and sink your opponents into it. Plan, maneuver, respond!
- is sophisticated without being complicated
- is suitable for ages 6 upwards
- takes 10 to 20 minutes per game
- is quick and easy to learn
- optionally provides context-sensitive tips and advice
- can be played locally against friends and family
- can be played against the computer at two difficulty levels
This game contains no advertisements or in-app purchases.
Think you've got the hang of it? Then upgrade to the full version and take on the ultra-strong Pro level and up to three computer opponents!