We have put together the general list of items - which you may have had wished to have in your list - all in one place for your convenience - on your smart phone. Well, we can't predict what you had in your actual list, but this app allows you to have a starting point and you could also discard items - which you don't wish to have. So, please feel free to customize the items per your need. And once you have the cleaned list ready, get rolling! Pull items in your cart and tick-off items one by one from your list.
If you are not comfortable with the English naming of the vegetables or spices, you get the respective Indian naming of the items along side. You may also update the column selection to display the image of the item for easy identification. Ain't that cool?
Do you create grocery shopping lists on a sticky notes, where you and your family write down products to be purchased from the store next time?
Does it happen to forget these notes at home?
Create a new list, add some products and share it, so you friends and family can add items to it.
- Collaborative edit of the same list by multiple users, automatic synchronization of products.
- Share a shopping list as file via Gmail, Bluetooth, E-mail, Skype, etc.
- Support for grouping by categories .
- Option to order the products and move them across categories.
- “Templates” - you can store as templates your most frequently used shopping lists and easily create a new list, based on some of these templates.
- Option to reuse already completed shopping list.
Leave your feedback to help us make this product awesome!:)
"After trying many different shopping list apps I find this one very intuitive, minimalist and practical app to do your shopping, specially if you want to do a quick list without tons of unuseful features." – AndroidKI.com (5/5)
"Using a shopping list is definitely a smart idea and the Super Simple Shopping List app from bitwize10 is a great option for shoppers." – AppReviewCentral.net (4/5)
One of the simplest shopping list apps available!
To add an item, press the + button. Type the item and select color. That's it.
There's no settings, no options, no fancy features. It's dummies approved.
Use comma to add multiple items at the same time. Long press on item to edit, swipe to delete it.
Colors represent categories, and can be anything you want. For example: names of the grocery stores (Tesco, Kroger, Aldi, Costco, ...), opportunities (birthday, anniversary, Christmas, ...), shop sections (butcher, vegetables, drinks, ...), or whatever you wish. You may label the colors.
When you're in the shop buying stuff from the list, just tap the item to check it.
Note: when you install the app, it will be named just "Shopping List".
TIPS 'N TRICKS
- it is possible to remove ads. Contact us if you are interested.
- swipe left or right on item to delete it.
- double tap on background to add item. The result is the same as pressing the + button.
- to add multiple items at the same time, you can also separate them with two dots (..). This is handy if your keyboard doesn't have a comma directly accessible.
In version 1.0.3 we added some configuration options. However, since we initially decided this app will not have any options, these options are not accessible from the menu. Instead, you add the "button" yourself, and remove it once you don't need it any more. These options will in most cases be set just once, and never again, which makes this approach very reasonable. The following options are available:
- font size: add item "text++" or "text--" to any color. Press the item, and the font will change (min 10, max 100).
- sorting of checked items: add item "checked-first" to any color. Press the item to toggle checked items before unchecked items.
I wanted to keep it simple :
- one list
- add items
- delete items
- share with other
About share functionality : you can easily share your list with other people using your applications (sms, mail, ...)
You can contribute at :
Special thanks to Jake Wharton and his awesome ActionBarSherlock library (http://www.actionbarsherlock.com).
Version history :
- 'Done' key now adds the current item
- UI polish
- ActionBarSherlock for backward compatibility
- UI polish
- French localization
- Advanced auto-complete as well as add-by-voice option saves you typing
- Automatically categorizes and sorts your items by grocery store aisle
- Super fast
- Easy & automatic syncing with our website (http://www.twistli.st/) so you can type items on your computer and they will automatically appear on your phone
- Photos of ingredients help you find what you're looking for. Choose from either a grid view or a list view.
- Easily manage multiple shopping lists
- Mark recurring items to add to new lists automatically
- Works without a data connection (except for syncing)
- Desktop widget allows you to quickly add list items by voice when you're on the go
- Optionally connect via facebook
Feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with feature requests, bugs, or support. We are very responsive and are eager to hear what you think!
NEW: Try Twist List Pro for an ad-free experience, just $1.49!