The goal of the game is to uncover all the squares that do not contain mines without being "destroyed" by clicking on a mine. The location of the mines is discovered by a process of logic. Clicking on the game board will reveal what is hidden underneath the chosen square or squares (a large number of blank squares may be revealed in one go if they are adjacent to each other). Some squares are blank but some contain numbers (1 to 8), each number being the number of mines adjacent to the uncovered square. To help avoid hitting a mine, the location of a suspected mine can be marked by flagging it with the right mouse button. The game is won once all blank squares have been uncovered without hitting a mine, any remaining mines not identified by flags being automatically flagged by the computer.
Minesweeper app is Windows Minesweeper for your Android device. Kids and people of all ages love playing Minesweeper! Try it for yourself and you will love it!
Minesweeper app offers:
- simple, professional design that looks great on all android devices and display sizes, including tablets
- unlimited difficulty options: beginner, intermediate, advanced, custom
- game timer
- mines left counter
- start new any time you like
- in game help
- small size, smaller as competing apps on Google play
- hours of fun playing
- perfect for wasting time while on the way to school or work
- kids and people of all ages love it and keeps them occupied for hours!
Minesweeper app can be also called Mine sweeper, Minesweeper Classic, Minesweeper for Android or just Mines.
Our mission at Classic Games is to bring the best classic, timeless games to Android devices, for free, with the best design, highest quality of professional programming, smallest size and much much more in order to ensure the best playing experience and endless hours of fun playing alone or with your friends, relatives and loved ones.
Please send us an email telling us about games you miss playing, the ones you played for days when you were a kid and we will bring them back to life for your Android device.
- You can select between different grid sizes, appearance and difficulty. To show the options, you have to swipe from the left edge of the screen or click on the time.
- If the squares are too small on your screen, you can scale the size of the board and so fit your needs. To do this, touch the screen with 2 fingers and spread them apart or bring them together.
- The game save your best times depending on the grid size and difficulty.
You are presented with a board of squares, each with a cover. Some squares contain mines under the covers. If you open a square containing a mine, you loose. If you open all squares without mines, you win.
Opening a square which doesn't have a mine reveals the number of neighboring squares contain mines. Use this information plus some guess work to avoid the mines.
Tap on any blank revealed square as a quick way to toggle flagging mode. All the blank revealed squares will turn green letting you know its safe to place flags.
After flag neighboring mines, tap on number to open neighbors without mines automatically.
Tap on the yellow smile face to start a new game. Flip to translate the board in normal and hard game.