Uses SocialBlade to track stats.
Usage: Install app and then add as a widget to one of your home screens.
To create a widget on android 1 & 2 long press on home screen. On 3+ go to your app list under the widgets tab and add it from there.
To add Widget:
Long Press on Screen > Android Widgets > Phone Locker
Remember to Long press the settings icon when the Lock screen count down is activated to get into the settings or add the Lock settings Widget to your screen. Remember to long press the button.
◊ Free Updates
◊ No ads or banners.
◊ Easy to use.
◊ Simple settings Widget.
Can help you directly by clicking on the phone screen to lock the screen.
Not need to click the phone lock screen button.
Why use this software?
Phone lock screen button is the most commonly used keys.
But often this key operation can be easily damaged.
Now, with the lock screen software, you can lock the screen by software, and no longer hurt your cell phone hardware.
This software is small and practical.
Suitable for all models.
If you have any questions, please send email to me. Thank you.
How to use:
Enable the screen lock in the lock settings.
Set your own graphic password.
Slide and follow the shining arrow direction
Click the icons and enter the pattern you set.
-Easy to unlock and secure enough.
-Quick glance of current time and date.
-Display missed calls and message notifications
If you like this Application, please share with your friends and rate it.
Screen Lock, app for Android™, with animation (includes Old TV style) to suite your choice. It allows you to switch off the screen, and lock the device. Easy to use and saves power button usage. Animation speed is adjusted with transition animation scale as set in your device. If you set it to .5x its becomes faster, if you increase it, animations become slower. Our advice, use 1x for best experience. No force lock, it just locks smoothly even in Android™ 4.0.x and above without screen flickering.
To lock screen, you get various options:
1. Create shortcut to screen lock app
2. Use the screen lock widget
3. Enable in notification area
4. Enable shake to lock screen
5. Enable screen on and off (Pro only)
6. Access screen lock, by long pressing search button, if your device has it
Screen Lock features include:
1. Lock device with one touch
2. Animation when you lock
3. Shake lock can be delayed for your convenience
4. Screen On and Off for busy people (Pro only) – [Use “Calibrate device” to activate]
5. Keep screen on with slightest movement (Pro only) – [Use “Calibrate device” to activate]
6. Pop-up for quickly activating or pausing of shake lock, screen on and off & keep screen on
7. Vibrate upon screen lock, and vibration strength adjustment
8. Lock sound
9. Lock sound upon animation start
10. Unlock sound
Note 1: Notification area and shake services are good to use, only if your screen security isn't set to none. This app stops itself, removes notification and shake service when you use it to lock screen. When you unlock, it re enables those services. Doing so, saves power and battery life.
Note 2: In order to make the screen lock app work, you need to activate Device Administration. Also before un-install you need to deactivate Device Administration.
Note 3: Disable default device lock and unlock sound, if using it from Screen Lock app.
Note 4: For animations to work:
Android 2.x: Make sure "Settings > Display > Animation" > "All animations" should be selected.
Android 4.x: Make sure "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation scale" is not set to "Animation off".
We are noticing some unusual negative ratings given by some users, without proving a review or cause of it. We can not help you or make improvements to the app without being informed properly. If you are genuinely unhappy, please consider consulting us over email with a brief description of the issue, so that we come to know about the problem, and fix it on upcoming updates or we can help you or let you know if the problem is somewhere else.
Improvement suggestions are most welcome, let us know what you need and we will provide updates as and when ready.
Don't forget to rate and give your valuable comments. User satisfaction is our top priority, this encourage us to work harder and better.
* Widget to screen lock
* Shortcut to launch the screen lock
* Support for devices on Android 4.0.4
* 20 different styles for widget and shortcut
* Full support for tablets
DOES NOT CONTAIN ADVERTISING!
Keywords: screen lock device sleep power off backlight switch mode
A widget provided screen lock.
Language support: Catalan, Japanese, German, Bulgarian, Chinese, Polish, English, Korean, Arabic, French, Czech, Spanish, Italian, Russian
*To Uninstall App:
Go to SETTINGS->Location and Security-> Device Administrator.
Deselect the admin which you want to uninstall.
Keywords: One Click, Widget, Easy Close Screen, Screen Off, Screen Lock, locker
dxTop key advantages:
* 5 screens in a diamond layout
* Dial Bar for quick phone access
* Recent Activity Widget
* Supports MyBackupPro
* System Tab for recent apps and clearing memory
* Categorize applications
* Theme support
* Lock screen
* 5 Transitions
Use ScreenLock Settings to enable device administration, needed for locking.
!!! IMPORTANT !!!: Before uninstall, disable Device Administration in ScreenLock Settings (in your app drawer, next to ScreenLock app) or in device's Settings / Security / Device Administrators screen.
Unlock your screen to a tune of your creation.
Using the Music Lock:
1. Open the app settings, enable the device administrator (needed for a proper lock).
2. Choose which key the octave will start with
3. Set up your musical password.
4. Enable the Music lock screen, and potentially enable fallback to the normal lock screen using the back button.
5. Enjoy the music.
Lock the screen with ease. You can lock the screen by just shaking your device.This is very simple and light weight application, with no ads.With this application you don't need to press the power button to lock the screen. Just install the application and activate it. Device admin(this is just for the permission to lock the screen, nothing else) and select the suitable sensitivity and the application is ready for use. Just exit the application and shake it.
*********************HOW TO UNINSTALL***********************
If you want to uninstall the application you need to Deactivate Shake Lock from the application. Or you can deactivate it from settings > security > Device administrators > ShakeLock (Uncheck it) and uninstall it normally.
The screen lock is easy to use and have many customizable features which you want in any android app.
Features of the screen lock
-Better animations and graphics.
-Specially designed to work with new HD smartphones and tablets .
-Actually locks your phone by Preventing button presses !
-No chance to hack your lock sequence
-Real sounds effects for unlocking and opening of the locking door.
-Customizable features and graphics
-It looks like as original door lock
Buy this license if you want to continue using Ultimate Rotation Control after the 7 days trial period.
Now Spring Sale: 30% off!
The one and only rotation control app that can REALLY LOCK your screen in ANY orientation and also FORCE the automatic orientation to override app specific settings.
The "Forced Auto" mode for example is very handy on tablets where some apps force portrait mode while you are holding the screen "upside down". It also allows using the launchers of for example the HTC (One X/One S) Sense 4, Samsung Galaxy S3 Touchwiz and Google Nexus 7 in landscape mode.
This 7-day trial version allows you to fully evaluate the app before having to buy it.
- True orientation lock
- Forced automatic rotation
- Per application settings
- Two widgets and a status bar notification with shortcut buttons for easily changing your rotation preference
- Ability to create shortcuts to specific modes
- Optimized for Android 1.6 (Donut) all the way to Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Can act as Tasker / Locale plugin to automate your screen orientation setting
- Auto: normal automatic mode, not overriding app preferences
- Forced Auto: automatic mode, but overriding other app preferences!
- Lock: truly locks the screen in the current orientation
- Portrait: truly lock the screen in portrait
- Landscape: truly lock the screen in landscape
- Reverse Portrait: truly lock the screen in reverse portrait
- Reverse Landscape: truly lock the screen in reverse landscape
- Auto Portrait: automatically select between portrait and reverse portrait
- Auto Landscaoe: automatically select between landscape and reverse landscape
- Manual: normal manual mode, not overriding app preferences
- This is a 7-day trial version. If you want to continue using this app after this period you
need to buy “Rotation Control (License)” from the Android Market.
- This app does NOT require root access.
- Certain applications might not display properly when forced to work on portrait/landscape.
You can set a per application preference to normal auto or manual mode to workaround these
- Auto and Reverse Portrait and Landscape supported from Android version 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Status bar notification direct shortcuts supported from Android version 3.0 (Honeycomb)
- Unlock the screen by waving hand over proximity Sensor
- Lock the screen by cover hand over proximity Sensor for few seconds
- You can use smart cover to automatic turn on / off screen
- This application use Proximity sensor to capture the user waving in front of the screen to unlock the screen and Cover it to Lock the screen
- If your mobile phone / tablet have Proximity, you can use this application to Lock / Unlock the Screen.
- Helps you to prevent your Power button or home button for broken.
Add feature allow you to decease the sensitive of your sensor
if you feel the phone's sensors too sensitive. It will reduce the sensitivity of the sensor, helping you avoid screen auto wake
Small bug fixed
- VERSION 3.9
Fix bug when cover to unlock at home screen
Remove exit ads, so you can now exit this app without see the anoying Ads
Remove ads in the bottom of screen
Add guilde button for user know: how to uninstall this app
- VERSION 3.6
Fix bug screen off cannot check to turn off function
- VERSION 3.5
FIX bug sceen off
Add feature Cover phone to Lock screen
By Default this feature does not enable, you can enable it in setting.
You can use smart cover to automatic turn on / off screen
Add new function allow user to show notification or not
Remove ads when click setting button
Fix bug: Service nerver be killed by system
Remove some ads
Remove 8 permissions
More sensitive sensor
Sleep mode return
Support android 4.3
- VERSION 2.8
Fix flash screen bug from some device
Remove sleep mode function cause some error raised when use this feature
- VERSION 2.7
Small bug fix for some device
- VERSION 2.6
Fix bug when screen off, screen auto on for few times
- VERSION 2.5
Add sleep time mode ( during this time, the sensor will off for battery saving )
Add Test Mode for you to test the Sensor
Add Set screen time-out per seconds
Add Set Auto Start Service on Boot
Support more device android 2.1 and have 320 x 240 px (like samsung galaxy Y)
Fix issue stop service after kill recents app
Fix 5 seconds issue
More battery saving
Support Android 2.1 and above
- BATTERY SAVING:
Update function when screen is on -> turn OFF the Proximity Sensor
When screen is OFF -> turn ON the Proximity Sensor. So maybe when you turn off your screen and start test to unlock device, you thought it's not work. But in fact, it's wait about 5 seconds after screen off to start the sensor :).
- Fix Scroll setting sensitive issue ( user don't have to restart service or restart Application to make Sensor sensitive changed )
- Some other bug fixed
- You can adjust the sensitivity of the sensor
- Added Lock Screen Widget for lock the screen
- Notice if the machine does not support the Proximity Sensor
- Small bug fix
- Samsung galaxy S4
- HTC One
- Samsung galaxy S3
- Oppo Find 5
- Lg Lu6200
- Galaxy Note 2
- Samsung galaxy S2
- LG LTE 2
- LG Optimus G
- HTC Evo 4g
- Nexus 4
- Sony xperia Z
- HTC rhyme
- SKY A840
- Samsung galaxy note 2
- LG OPTIMUS L7
- Almost device has Proximity sensor can use this feature :)