The first ever global community platform with tools designed for anyone working towards a more conscious, sustainable and compassionate future.
How does Those Who Love Peace (TWLP) break down barriers to empower activists the world over?
1. Follow the campaign organisations and local chapters you support.
2. Receive news and updates via your timeline and notifications.
3. Create local teams and assign roles and tasks including event management.
4. Quickly create and manage events with minimal effort.
5. An uncluttered interface provides a streamlined user experience.
6. Organise car sharing and places to stay for travelling activists.
7. Cutting-edge training courses on everything from growing your social community to writing compelling campaign copy.
8. Search for events by date and location filtering.
9. Show your organisations and teams on your profile.
10. Secure chat for people checking into events (coming soon).
Join a community that is working towards the normalisation of activism for the greater good:
• TWLP isn’t just an app – as our community grows, so too will the platform as we respond to your feedback and add more features such as chat and content publishing.
• Find event near to you so you can engage in world-changing actions wherever you are.
• Connect and chat with like-minded advocates and activists.
• Introduce friends and family to a world where activism is the norm.
TWLP distils down and combines the best features from well-known platforms to bring only the features you really need for your advocacy:
• Task management
• Event organising
• Knowledge sharing
“Those Who Love Peace must learn to organise as effectively as those who love war.” – Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.