It's the perfect electronic dance music keyboard for fans and producers wanting to quickly play modern electronic sounds.
The keyboard provides rapid octave shifting and a pitch bending wheel. It also features adsr volume envelope adjusters, to alter the attack, decay, sustain and release of the synth.
EDKeyz features 16 different professional electronic synth sounds, with more sounds and features coming soon.
* Studio quality samples, created by professional producers
* 1 octave keyboard (13 keys) with pitch bending spanning 5 octaves
* 16 different synthesizer sounds
* Volume envelope adjustment
For the latest updates and to connect to the F.T.M. community:
- Search and like Fresh Touch Media on Facebook
- Follow @freshtouchapps on Twitter
Tutorial videos and more music apps:
Check out our other electronic music apps:
Bass Drop Trap
Bass Drop Drum and Bass
Bass Drop Dubstep
Wobble Bass Station
The main screen is the keyboard of the synth. You touch the screen to play tones. The application itself has no limit on the number of simultaneous touches (my Desire HD can do 4, Samsung Galaxy SII can do 10(!)). Lower tones are to the left, higher tones are to the right. Vertically you can choose between having lowpass filter, highpass filter, dubstep-style wubwub-effect, gain, balance, or no effect at all.
On the keyboard you can display certain tones to make them easier to hit. You can configure which tones to show. You can also choose whether you want to snap your touches to the nearest tone or not.
You can choose which octave the keyboard should start with and also how many octaves to show.
You can also choose what sample rate should be used. Lower sample rates gives you a nice retro sound. :-)
You can also add up to 4 overtones. One or two sounds good. More sounds annoying. :-)
All feedback is welcome! (of course...)
The main inspiration in the creation of this app was BeBot for iPhone.
(Previously known as Synth2.)
Casio's strange VL-1 instrument sold 1,000,000 units between 1979 and 1984. Trio, the German band, used it to record their huge hit "DaDaDa", and bands like Human League, Devo, The Cars followed suit. And 30 years later it is still backing tracks by Moby and Fergie.
But you don't have to search Ebay to enjoy playing the "Fantasy" sound over a nice "Rock-2" blip. Now you can have the "Unterlanders Heimweh" demo tune right there when you need it, feeling a little lowlandish homesick. The VL-Tone app contain the factory presets and rhythm patterns in all their distorted and noisy glory, carefully sampled from an original Casio VL-1. Never have so few bits been sampled by so many for so little, to paraphrase Churchill.
So, download and enjoy! But note that this software is still a beta. It is tested on a few phones, so it should work quite well, but don't hesitate to contact me via software(at)skrivarna.com if something seems strange. I will do my best to fix bugs quickly!
Currently known limitations:
* ADSR. This version of the app is a sample player, not an emulator. This makes it more or less impossible to program your own sounds. Maybe emulation for ADSR programming will be included in a later version. Maybe not.
* The sustain and decay of the samples are currently a bit rough (to say the least). Will be fixed when I get the time.
* The sequencer is not included right now. If enough people encourage me to implement the step sequencer in the next version I will.
* The LCD display is not of much use.
* The samples contain all the noise and distorsion from my original instrument. And I suppose this is the way it will be, at least for the sounds. But maybe the demo and the rhythm pauses could be cleaned up a little by adding a noise gate. Also, the s/n ratio could be increased with some gentle compression.
* Would it be interesting to have a choice between the lined samples presented here, and some captured with the internal speaker and a mic? I suppose that would add more character to some of the sounds. Let me know!
Now go out and play!
Powered by Pure Data (sound synthesis) and Libgdx (graphics)
Get ready to show everybody your perfect piano magic with this piano simulator free app. Dubstep Synth Pad - for those who need easy music creation. It's great combo or realistic piano keyboard and synth song maker. This piano synthesizer already includes synth samples, so everything you need is to tap on the keyboard to produce the sound and create your own piano melody.
Dubstep Synth Pad piano man features:
- High-quality sounding;
- Realistic synthesizer keyboard;
- Fantastic dubstep beats maker;
- Great synth samples;
- Multi-language support.
Are you ready to be a real piano master? One of the the coolest piano apps for free Dubstep Synth Pad will help you with it!
the simplest and most powerful synth app ever!
I have no knobs,no technical terms but just only cute icons waiting for your tap and flick.
-low pass filter
-LFO for pitch : sine,saw,pulse,noise
-envelope for amplitude : attack time,release time
-delay : up to 2 sec , it can be also used for looper
-keyboard : shake for ribbon controller mode
Programed by AVC technology Co.Ltd. (http://www.avct.co.jp)
It's good for kids education!
This is Synth sound version. There's other FREE sound versions (In order to avoid pressure of processing and a memory on android, it has released as another application. Please understand the situation.)
How to play:
Touch the screen for music, it's easy!
The dot is kind of toggle switch. you can put or delete dots by slide your finger.
On the menu, you can clear all dots.
MusicBox was inspired by the YAMAHA TENORI-ON.
This version has not SAVE function, but i believe it's NOT needs because most important concept is REAL TIME and FORTUNE or HAPPENING! you should not satisfy the current sounds! also, kids should try to be change the sounds!
Compose and arrange your music in real-time. Choose instruments individually for the 4 channels. Record live or set notes with the dedicated sequencer or piano roll of each instrument.
"This is no desktop app crammed onto a touchscreen. It seems the interface has been designed around your fingertips." Peter Kirn from CDM (createdigitalmusic.com)
This multi-touch enabled app makes it simple to invent unique loops and musical phrases. Manipulate the sound of the synthesizers by tweaking the oscillators, resonant filters and audio envelopes. Add audio effects like reverb, distortion, phaser, filter and delay to your sounds.
Appropriate both for experienced musicians and beginners.
Loops you've created and exported with RD4 can also be automatically integrated into mikrosonic's audio mixer app SPC - Music Sketchpad.
- 4 channel rack mixer
- Instrument selection for each channel
- Volume control with level meter per channel
- Direct audio effect channel assignment
- Tempo control with tap tempo
- Channel mute and solo
- 2 banks with up two 8 bars per instrument
- Adjustable play modes from 1 to 8 bars and random modes
- Song Mode with a length of up to 99 bars
Choose between two virtual analog synthesizers and the drum machine for each channel:
- Modeled after legendary monophonic synths of the '70s
- For fat sounding bass and powerful lead sounds
- 3 oscillators with 6 different waveforms
- Each oscillator can be tuned precisely and has a warmth control for the typical analog sound
- Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release envelope generator
- Pitch wheel
- Low-pass filter (24dB/oct, 4-pole) with knobs for cutoff, resonance and an ADSR envelope generator
- Recording of played notes in real-time (depending on devices capabilities)
- Piano roll for editing recorded notes comfortably
- Or compose by drawing notes directly with the piano roll in 1/16 or 1/32 resolution
- Piano roll editing features: Transpose Pattern, Shift Sequence and Quantize Pattern
- Reminiscent of the legendary 303 synthesizer
- Create bubbling basslines and screaming lead sounds
- Successor of the famous synthesizer Rubberduck from d-lusion
- High-quality low-pass filter with resonance, cut-off, and envelope controls
- Oscillator with 4 types of waveforms
- Real-time step sequencer with accent and slide
- Program beats with 10 classic drum kits: 808, 909, 606, CR-78, Linn, KR55, RX11, RZ1, DMX, DPM48
- Booming kick drums, snappy snares and throbbing percussions
- 8 channels per drum kit
- Punch control for volume and envelope adjustments
- Accent programmable for each drum channel
- Free assignable effects for each drum sound
- Channel mute, Closed Hi Hat can mute the Open Hi Hat
- Real-time pattern based step sequencer
- 5 effects: Reverb, distortion, filter, phaser and delay
- Real-time controllable
- X/Y control field for each effect
- 4 effect sends
- Chaining of 2 effects
- Customized layouts for phones, 7 and 10-inch tablets
- Special additional rack view in portrait mode for 10-inch tablets
- USB MIDI support, connects external MIDI keyboards and controllers
- External MIDI clock sync support
- Automatic MIDI input focus when switching Instruments
- Multi-touch control
- SoundCloud Sharing Kit integration
- OpenSL support for low latency*
Full version features:
- Song save capability
- 9 additional drum kits
- Audio loop export
- Song recording and sharing
* Please note that for recording in real-time with the Analog synthesizer you will need a low latency Android device with Android 4.2 like the Google Nexus 4 or 10 or the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. Read more about audio latency on our FAQ: http://www.mikrosonic.com/faq
More details at: http://www.mikrosonic.com/rd4
** IMPORTANT for GALAXY S3 : DISABLE AUTO-HAPTIC **
** settings > sound > auto-haptic > disable **
If you have any issues, please check the FAQs at http://www.planet-h.com/faq or email to email@example.com
For any further support join the Support Forum at: http://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
Demo restrictions: 4 Synthesizer Tracks (instead of max 12), Loading and Saving is limited to one Pattern, Audio Exporting is limited to 8bit Sum-Export of a single Pattern
• VA-Beast Synthesizer : Virtual Analog FM Synthesizer (polyphonic + multitimbral)
• VA-Beast Poly Grid : Polyphonic Step Sequencer, max 12 Tracks
• Line Mixer : Mixer with up to 12 Channels
• Effect Rack : 3 chainable Effect Processors (28 Effect Types)
• Master Section : 1 Sum Effect Processor (28 Effect Types)
• Pattern Config : Allows almost every Beat Signature and complex Swing Quantization
• Piano Roll : On various Screens (8 Octaves switchable)
• 2 oscillator assemblies, each with 6 waveforms: saw, pulse, triangle, sine, noise, dual sine (allows up to 4-Operator FM)
• Oscillator Sync
• Powerful Modulation Framework: FM, Differential FM, Filter Frequency Modulation, Distortion, Distortion Ring Modulation (extra oscillator aboard), Ring Modulation
• 5 different FM algorithms: PhaseFM (like in DX7), Log+, Log+/-, Lin+, Lin+/-
• 3 Modulation LFOs / per voice (usable in cycling or envelope mode).
• 3 Modulation Envelopes / per voice (usable in Attack Decay, Attack Hold Release or repeating AD mode)
• Massive Filter Section with 8 filter types, each optionally with Keyboard Tracking
• Dedicated ADSR Envelope for the filter frequency
• Dedicated ADSR Envelope for the Amplification
• Global Vibrato to give your sounds the final touch
• Syncable Arpeggiator with 4 different operation modes in up to 4 Octaves
• Polyphonic Glide: Morph between complete chords
• Polyphonic Legato: Morph between complete chords without re-triggering the envelopes
• Chord Memory: Map complete chords to a single key
• USB OTG Midi Support: NoteOn/Off, Velocity, Mod Wheel, Pitch Bend, Midi Clock Sync, Start, Stop, Continue
• High Quality Audio Engine (32bit float DSP algorithms)
• Effect Types: 3 Compressor/Limiter types, 7 Resonant Filters, Chorus/Flanger, 2 Phaser types, Vibrato, Auto Panner, X-Delay, Short Delay, Reverb, Pitch Shifter, Stereo Enhancer, Exciter, Bottom Booster, Bit Crusher, Waveshaper, Distortion, Bender Distortion, 2 Equalizers
+ Side Chain Support, Tempo sync, Tempo synchable LFO's, Envelope Followers
• Dedicated Filters per Track and Voice
• Fat Factory Sounds
• Tablet optimized, customizable Layout, Portrait Mode for 5 inch and bigger screens
• Full Motion Sequencing/Automation Support
• Full Multi-Touch control
Full Version only:
• Support for additional Content-Packs
• WAV File Export, 8..32bit up to 96kHz: Export your Loops as Sum or Track by Track and use them in Ableton, FL or any Digital Audio Workstation of your choice.
• SoundCloud Upload Integration
Minimum recommended device specs:
1000 MHz processor
800 * 480 screen resolution
Headphones or external speakers
SoundCloud App installed (optional)
SdCard read/write: to load/save all related data
Internet Access and View Network State: to display banner ads (demo only)
Now, through use of the accelerator present in every Android phone, you can generate the sound very similar to the Theremin - just move the phone in space to control the pitch and volume. Easy to use, but - like the original Theremin - not that easy to master. You have frequency, MIDI pitch and note pitch display to help you get oriented, and you can also change which axis controls the frequency and which controls the volume. You can also control the range (2 or 4 octaves), middle A pitch (435Hz or 440Hz) and the midpoint note (A4 or A5). You can choose between 3 types of waves - sine and 2 types of square wave - and there is also an adjustable noise generator that produces white, pink and brown noise (and everything in between).
NOTE: If you hear dropouts, that might mean that either your CPU is too slow (choose smaller sample rate) or you're out of memory (increase the buffer size). If you hear dropouts even on the most conservative settings (8000Hz sample rate, +100% buffer size), please let me know.
Languages supported: English, Italian (95%)
SOON TO COME: Stereo! Additional wave types (saw, triangle), phase control, harmonics, fade in, effects, touchpad etc.
The Android touchscreen synthesizer.
- up to 4 configurable "keyboards"
- 5 waveforms (sine, triangle, square, sawtooth, reverse sawtooth)
- attack, release and volume for each keyboard
- selectable octave range for each keyboard
Network access is used for google analitycs.
If you don't like it, you can disable it in application settings.
Source code available under the Apache License 2.0 at:
Get ready to show everybody your perfect piano magic with this piano simulator free app. Trap Synth Pad - for those who need easy music creation. It's great combo or realistic piano keyboard and synth song maker. This piano synthesizer already includes synth samples, so everything you need is to tap on the keyboard to produce the sound and create your own piano melody.
Trap Synth Pad piano master features:
- High-quality sounding;
- Realistic synthesizer keyboard;
- Fantastic trap music maker;
- Great synth samples;
- Multi-language support.
Are you ready to be a pro piano man? One of the the best piano apps for free Trap Synth Pad will help you with it!
SynprezFM 2 is also a Yamaha DX7 emulator, that can render with accuracy the sysex files you upload into an external storage directory setup by menu, in order to extend the experiment. You can also create and save your own patches, either by editing one of the (willingly) unsorted builtin ones, or starting from scratch with the "init voice" function.
While you play, you can trigger an after-touch vibrato effect by dragging your fingers on the active keys or shift the keyboard to different octave. Other performance parameters can be accessed above the keyboard, including 2 types of portamento, a sensitivity range for pitch or volume modulations, and some effects that give a sense of depth when using a headset, especially on plucked sounds. You can also adjust the polyphony to adapt to your device capabilities. Thanks to an optimized core, you can hear up to 16 channels playing together, even on mid-range devices.
Synthesizing sounds instead of playing recorded samples gives more flexibility to performance, on the other hand this is also very demanding on processor and memory, so you may have less polyphony than expected on small devices.