Our frantically fun puzzle game will test your wits and reflexes as you try and snap large combos and power up your magical Catsumus!
FEATURES - Quick 1 minute gameplay that you can play anywhere at anytime! - Google Play Leaderboards to test your puzzle gaming skills against your friends! - Use our in-game tutorial to teach you a step by step process of lining up and collecting Catsumus! - Power up your magical abilities by lining up large combos and unleashing by clicking magic charge! - Collect all the Catsumus and upcoming ones in future updates!
What's a Catsumu? Tsumu is the Japanese word for 'stacking', so translated Catsumu means "Cat Stacking"! It's pronounced ca tsum u, or "Cat-soom-oos".
Which Catsumus can you collect? Here's some of them so far:
- Strawberry Whiskers - Your starting Catsumu. Using the power of her little pink whiskers, she has the ability to create a strawberry beam which pops catsumus in a horizontal line. Once you level her up the beam gets even larger, making it easier to create magic Catsumus which reward you with extra time.
- Big Tooth - Big, toothy, kind of angry tom cat, might be a tiger - that's Big Tooth alright. Using his big teeth, this Catsumu has an ability to bite in an area which pops any Catsumus it hits. Big Tooth is also of common rarity meaning it's easier to unlock this cat.
- Monday Cat - Big old grumpy Monday Cat makes a great friend as long as you don't need him to move fast. His ability lets you create large Catsumus which give even more points! He might be hungry but at least he can't grow any bigger.
- Dolphin Song - Sometimes a cat just wants to be a cute little dolphin - and why not! Dolphin Song has an ability to create a water spout tsunami that shoots up and pops Catsumus.
- Chicken Scratch - This Catsumu looks similar to another animal - is a chicken an animal? Either way Chicken Scratch uses his cute little hat to create eggs when his ability is cast. It randomly creates magic catsumus which can be used for extra time. Plus we hear he does an awesome chicken dance.
- Starry McTwinkleface - This pretty kitty has stars in her eyes, forever dreaming of the sky above. Using her ability she can make stars fall from above which cross the screen. This plush, cute little pet can use her ability to get high scores but is harder to use than others.
- Demolition Cliffy - Demolition Cliffy is face of destruction when it comes to destroying everything. As soon as your back is turned, vases will break, televisions will fall over. Nobody knows how he does it, but this cat creates damage wherever he goes. He has the ability to create extra yarn bombs in game which can help clear the stage.
- Dog Cat - Coming from a pack of some very strange looking pets, this Catsumu has something different about him. Why are his ears so big and his nose so large?
- Scrappy Tail - He might not be the smartest pet, but this cat knows his way around a farm. He's a bit dusty and may have been outside a bit too long, but his ability to create combos makes his scrappy nature very handy.
- Mr. Smiles - Mr. Smiles finds even the simple things funny, maybe he just enjoys being a cat. One of our favorites he can cast a magic spell which pops Catsumus in the center of the screen. It's easy to use and has high rewards so timing it just right is important.
- Cherry Cupcake - Kawaii and sweet, that's Cherry Cupcake! She found her way into a cupcake and now wants to eat the whole thing. She can even make more cupcakes on screen by using her ability!
- Amazing Frog Cat - Hop, hop, hop pop! - Amazing Frog Cat put this pet costume on and doesn't want to take it off! hop! pop!
- Ninja Cat - Using the power of the night, Ninja Cat slashes his way around the screen clearing catsumus in a large area. We're not even sure what his real name is!
- Princess Tiara - Wearing only the most pretty jewelry fit for a queen, Princess Tiara is the rarest Mythical cat of all Catsumus.
More info soon!
+ Chicken Scratch has had his ability toned down a bit.