Feeling mad for Mexican, chomping for Chinese or itching for Indian? It's all here a couple of taps away. Plus with great offers across many restaurants, you can save money as well as time!
Get delivery from the comfort of your couch, place an order from the train to collect on the way home, or grab that pizza when working late in the office. Simply search by postcode, choose your meal and then pay by cash or card. - there are so many ways to be a takeaway app superstar!
Here are some of the awesome app features:
* Quick and easy to place a meal order for delivery, or choose to collect from your local takeaway - good for the environment & good for you
* Dozens of easy to use, local menus at your fingertips
* Search with your full postcode to see distances to local takeaways - then see those takeaways on a handy, dandy map
* Find restaurants with great money saving deals using our offer sort
* Filter your search by customer ratings as well as specific cuisines, or simply search by restaurant name
* Works with your JUST EAT UK account or sign up today to experience the fastest delivery app experience
* Use our trusted, secure checkout to pay by cash, credit card or saved card
* Compatible with popular Android versions & devices
Having a problem? Got a suggestion? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to "Help" in the app from the home side navigation.
tastecard offers 50% off or 2 for 1 meals at over 7,000 top UK restaurants, including Pizza Express, Zizzi, La Tasca, Prezzo, Strada, ASK Italian and thousands more chain & independent restaurants. Discover new restaurants or find your favourite and make bookings directly from the App, saving up to £500 a year on dining out.
Download the tastecard App now for free and start saving today with the UK's no.1 diners' club!
FREE 30 day digital tastecard trial
* Sign up to get your free digital tastecard instantly
* Show your digital tastecard on your mobile – no need for plastic
* Purchase a tastecard in the App or use your existing tastecard
* Simply activate your card by entering your membership number
* Find restaurants near your current location
* See the route from your current location
* Search by name, location, landmark or tube station (for London)
* Filter your search results by cuisine, price and max no. of diners
* View photos, menus and info
* View location on Google Maps
* Read and write reviews
* Make bookings directly from the App
* Add to favourites for future reference
* Track savings in your digital wallet
* Offers including up to 40% off cinema
* Discounts on hotels, fine dining, days out & entertainment
For any problems with the App please email us: TheAppTeam@tastecard.co.uk. For user guides and FAQs please visit: www.tastecard.co.uk/mobile-apps
We’re constantly updating and adding new features to the App, and really appreciate any feedback. However, please remember that leaving 1 star reviews without comments does not help us to improve the App.
For more info visit www.tastecard.co.uk
WARNING: NOT YET AVAILABLE IN ALL AREAS
º A personalised and real-time directory of tasty independent takeaways delivering to you
º Over 10,000 up-to-date and interactive menus
º Free to use, with no added charges
º More than 550,000 honest customer reviews
º Search by postcode or use the "Nearby" function to discover a new local favourite
º Make a brand new order or simply load one from your order history
º Advanced filters make it easy to find the right restaurant. Search by cuisine, budget, opening hours and more
º Intuitively flick through each menu, in four directions
º Order for now, or choose a delivery time that suits you
º Pay online, or with cash on delivery
º Thousands of special offers
º No account or sign-in required (until checkout)
hungryhouse.co.uk: Your hunger. Our mission.
As seen on BBC's Dragons' Den.
Download the free app now, and you’ll never struggle to order food via telephone again!*
* Our service is only available in some areas. Please check the service area map or the list below before downloading.
Bradford, Birmingham, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Nottingham and Sheffield
Bolton, Brighton, Bristol, Cardiff , Coventry, Derby, Dudley, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Guildford, Huddersfield, Hull, Oldham, Reading Slough, Southampton, Sunderland, Stoke-On-Trent, Warrington, Watford, Wakefield, Walsall and Wolverhampton
Aberdeen, Bath, Blackburn, Bournemouth, Cambridge, Canterbury, Chelmsford, Chester, Colchester, Crewe, Darlington, Doncaster, Dundee, Durham, Gloucester, Halifax, Harrogate, Hemel Hempstead, Lancaster, Luton, Medway, Milton Keynes, Motherwell, Newport, Norwich, Northampton, Oxford, Paisley, Peterborough, Portsmouth, Preston, Redhill, Southend-On-Sea, Stevenage, St Albans, Swansea, Swindon, Teesside, Telford, Tunbridge Wells, Torquay, Wigan and York
Evernote Food helps you remember the food you love. From discovering great recipes and restaurants to capturing your memorable food experiences, Evernote Food is the one app you need to remember your life in food.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them to My Cookbook to try later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world; add them to your wish list or book a reservation
• Document your food experiences through photos, notes, & locations
• Share your meals with friends through e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or links
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop will also appear in the the My Cookbook section of the app. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What's new in Evernote Food 2.0
• Explore Recipes - Thousands of recipes from the best food sites to browse, search, and save.
• My Cookbook - Recipes you save in the app, plus ones you've clipped or saved in Evernote, show up here, making them easy to find from any device.
• Restaurants - A location-based list and map view of restaurants that lets you clip and save the ones you want to try and see all the spots you've visited.
• My Meals - A photographic journey through all of your past meals and food adventures.
Here are just a few ways you can use Evernote Food:
• Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save favorite and new recipes you want to try.
• Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family traditions you want to preserve.
• Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit in your city and for travel destinations. Book your table within the app using OpenTable.
• Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
• Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals enjoyed with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Learn more: http://evernote.com/food/
Follow Evernote Food on Twitter: twitter.com/evernote
. Search for your nearest open UK McDonald's . Get directions to any McDonald's in the UK . See opening times and facilities . Filter by drive-thru, 24 hour, baby changing and more
. Browse the latest UK offers and promotions
. View the full McDonald's UK menu
. See nutrition information on all our products . Learn more about our ingredients . Check our allergies guide
. Create your own meal combinations
. Discover the combined nutritional information behind your favourite meals
McDonald's Restaurants Web Site >
McDonald's UK Support >