Program preset many locales and languages, so you can easily use.
If you can’t find the language or locale you want, don't worry you can add any locale and language in this application.
This application is a very useful tool for Android developers and testers, When they do multiple-language development and testing can improve efficiency.
We republish this application, because the account had been wrongly removed.
****************** NOTICE ****************
After 4.2 Jelly Bean, The protection level definition of CHANGE_CONFIGURATION has been changed.
If your device is newer than android 4.2, If your need to read 'Help' from this app , It will tell you how to let this app work fine.
****************** NOTICE ****************
If you have any question ,please don't just give bad reviews(1 star).
Welcome to contact us : email@example.com or www.sightidea.com.
- Support Android L Material Design UI
- Preset many locales and languages
- Add any locale and language
- Sort Locales and Languages
- Tag commonly used language
- Help to get root
Securely store, manage and share all your files, photos and documents with 10GB of free cloud storage from Box.
With Box, you can easily:
* Get all your files at your fingertips
* Access your content online, from your desktop, and on your Android phone or tablet
* Share important photos, videos and other documents
* Review your latest project and leave feedback on the go
* Stay in sync with your colleagues, friends and family
Box for Android features:
* 10GB of free cloud storage to back up all your docs
* Upload photos, videos and other files to Box and download them to your device
* View and print 100+ file types, including PDF, Word, Excel, AI, and PSD
* High-quality PowerPoint presentations
* File-level encryption and security controls
* Offline access to files and folders
* Share huge files with just a link - no need for attachments
* Add comments to documents to send feedback
* Real-time search
* Search within PDF, PowerPoint, Excel, Word docs
* Updates feed to find recently viewed or edited files
* Home screen widget to stay up-to-date on your business content
* Open files in hundreds of partner apps that let you annotate, e-sign, edit and more
Box helps you get work done on the go. It's fast, secure and simple to use, so you can be productive from anywhere, which is the reason more than 25 million users and 225,000 companies use Box.
Please use for verification of HTML and JAVA script file that you created for smartphones.
You install a text editor, you can start with a tap or long tap, from the file selection screen.
The developer of this app is authenticated to the official developer of andro Idah as a developer of a safe and secure application.
1.Local HTML file viewing.
- Support the Java script.
(Switchable enabled or disabled from the Options menu.)
- Page updates can be performed from the Options menu.
- Viewing the files in the ZIP file.
- Scaling of the browser.
- Available in the landscape in portrait orientation.
- Support the CSS file.
- Install the "Text Viewer" application, you can view the HTML file in a text format.
2.File Explorer in SD card.
- Ability to launch another application with support for notification intent.
- The default path is "/mnt/sdcard".
- Can move up / back key is pressed.
- You can set an option to terminate the application directory back key is pressed.
- Display a directory higher in the back key is pressed.
- When booting from the other apps you want to display only files.
- Display all the files
- Display the updated date of file
- Extension support is as follows.
( .htm .html .xml .js .css .json )
- It is an application that refers to the text file.
- The Long tap the CSV file, can also be viewed as a text file.
- It is an application to view CSV file.
ANDROID'S TOP MOBILE OFFICE
• The most downloaded office app on Google Play
• Delivers the most exclusive features over any other office app
• Installed on 200 million devices in 205 countries and growing
• Over 50 million downloads alongside 55,000 daily activations
OfficeSuite lets you easily view, edit, and create Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents, convert to/from PDF, and manage your files all with the most feature-rich mobile office solution available for Android smartphones and tablets.
Preloaded by top manufacturers including Sony, Amazon, Acer, Alcatel, Toshiba, Sharp, YotaPhone, Archos, Kyocera and Kobo
GOOGLE PLAY EDITORS’ CHOICE AWARDS WINNER
PCMAG EDITORS’ CHOICE AWARDS WINNER
INFOWORLD'S TOP MOBILE OFFICE
THE LATEST OFFICESUITE 8.2 IS SPECIALLY DESIGNED AROUND THE LATEST ANDROID 5 LOLLIPOP:
• Advanced networking support for the integrated file manager (access FTP servers, Samba networks, etc.)
• Custom header, footer, and page number options for Word documents
• Protect individual sheets and cells in Excel for extra security
• Cast presentations across multiple devices on the same network with Share Cast
• Interactive form support for PDFs (checkboxes, radio buttons, text fields, and more)
• Seamlessly transition between desktop and mobiles using our updated user interface
• PDF security and editing features including digital signatures support, permissions management, text to PDF, and annotations
• Track changes with multiple author support
• Full compatibility with Microsoft formats including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM.
• Support for PDF files including PDF camera scanning and Export to PDF.
• Additional support for common formats like RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP; Open Office - ODT, ODS and ODP - support (available as in-app purchase).
• Preserve document formatting and layout and use advanced editing features like never before on a mobile platform.
• Integrated File Browser for quick and easy access to both local and remote files including Recent files, My Documents folders and document templates.
• Sharing via cloud services like Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync, as well as over email, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi Direct.
• Available in 56 languages.
• Oxford Dictionary of English word lookup.
HOW IS OFFICESUITE PRO BETTER THAN OFFICESUITE FREE?
• Format Painter in Word documents.
• Security features - work with password protected files.
• Insert pictures using your camera or from an external file.
• Additional options in Excel including Insert Filter, Conditional Formatting, Define Name, Import Image, Edit Chart, and Save as CSV.
• Interactive form support for PDFs: checkboxes, radio buttons, text fields, etc.
How OfficeSuite uses the granted permissions on your phone - http://www.mobisystems.com/android_office/full-features.html#permissions
Compatible with Sony Ericsson LiveDock™ Multimedia station.
Smart Connect extension for Sony SmartBand, SmartWatch 2, SmartWatch 3.
SONY SMARTWATCH 2/3: You can control a presentation in OfficeSuite directly from your Sony SmartWatch 2/3 by sliding left and right to move between the different slides.
SONY SMARTBAND: Manage OfficeSuite presentations with Sony SmartBand - single tap to move forward and double tap to move back.
SMARTBAND TALK: Use volume up/down to change slides.
Chromecast /dual screen support
Tablet users should also check out our new PlanMaker HD which offers the feature set of a desktop spreadsheet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=softmaker.applications.planmaker.hd
PlanMaker Mobile is the only spreadsheet for Android that lets you open, edit, and save all your Microsoft Excel worksheets with all data, formulas, and formatting intact. It displays your Excel worksheets exactly like they look on your PC - it even displays the charts in your Excel files correctly and updates them!
► Edit and save all .xls and .xlsx files from Microsoft Excel 5.0 to 2013 seamlessly, without loss of data, formulas, or formatting
► Also opens and saves password-protected Microsoft Excel files.
► Charts are not only correctly displayed but even updated if their underlying values change.
► More than 330 calculation functions (maths, financial maths, statistics, data analysis, date and time, etc.)
► Supports complex numbers and array functions
► Perpetual time format (20:00 + 5:00 is not 1:00 but 25:00) which also allows negative times
► PDF export directly from within the app
► Access documents in Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, and OneDrive directly from within the app
► Syntax highlighting and formula display help you quickly find errors in your calculations.
► Many character formatting options, including bold, italic, underlined, font and size, text and background color, subscript and superscript, small caps, and all caps
► Flexible number formatting (default, numeric, currency, accounting, date/time, percentage, scientific, user-defined)
► Display any TrueType or OpenType font
► Freeze rows and/or columns
► Insert, view, and edit cell comments
► Insert, hide, and delete rows and columns
► Size and auto-size rows and columns
► Merge and split cells
► Line wrap and vertical text in cells
► Cell borders and shades
► Up to 255 worksheets per file
► Multi-level undo and redo
► Send worksheets by e-mail directly from PlanMaker Mobile in any of its file formats (PDF, XLS, XLSX, HTML, etc.)
► Menus and dialogs switchable between English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Greek, and Turkish
► ... and much more!
PlanMaker Mobile is the only spreadsheet for Android that truly deserves its name. Discover for yourself its superior compatibility with Microsoft Excel, the wide range of functions and the friendly user interface!
Imagine this: You can start a worksheet in Microsoft Excel on your PC, edit it using PlanMaker Mobile, then finish it with Microsoft Excel. Everything stays intact, no formatting or data is lost. No other Android spreadsheet does this!
Supported file formats: PlanMaker, Microsoft Excel (XLS, XLT, XLSX, XLTX, XLSM, XLTM), RTF, HTML, SYLK, dBASE, DIF, CSV, plain text in many encodings
Notes: If you have questions about this application, please do not post them in the ratings, but contact our support team directly:
Web site: http://www.softmaker.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
You can view the built-in help pages by opening the menu and then tapping on Tools > Help. Additional tips can be found at http://www.softmaker.com/english/tipsandroid_en.htm
Worker and service technician keep an eye on thier customer-working-time. Sales men get a mileage list by the way and on top they get a work hour sheet per client.
The paid version includes all features.
To report bugs or request features:
• Add time record easily
• Add time record by punch in, punch out and pause
• Update, delete and copy time record
• View time record in yearly, monthly, biweekly, weekly and daily
• View time record by calendar
• Filter time record by status, project and client
• Sort Time record in open, follow up, invoiced and paid
• Auto overtime calculation
• Support multiple jobs and clients
• Choose clients from phone contacts
• Default start time, end time and breaks
• Round time to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes
• Daily/weekly overtime
• Register expense category, amount, date and note
• Register mileage, rate, date and note
• Show expense with time in report and invoice
• Customize report fields
• Report in Microsoft Excel (XML), HTML and CSV
• Save report in SDCard or by Email
• Create invoice in PDF
• Customize invoice fields
• Invoice # in letter and number
• Customize tax name and rate
• Partial paid
• Bar chart with monthly amount
• Line chart with monthly amount
• Support your country currency(41)
• Password protection
• Auto default value
• Configurable first day of the week, biweek and month
• Support hour in decimal or hours:minutes format
• Support time in 24 hour or AM/PM format
• Support date in various formats
• Auto backup database to SD card or Dropbox™ when exit the app
• Manual backup database to SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Docs™
• Restore database from SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Docs™
• Email database
• Clean all time records
Available languages (more coming soon)
• English, 中文, Deutsch (Johann), Español (Toni Rubio), Dansk (Lars Schilling), Nederlands (Albert Maat), Italiano (Massimiliano), Brazilian Portuguese (Fernando Araujo), Français (Jerome Cavallo, Jean-Marie), Bosanski (Dženana Šabeta), Norsk (Stian Pareliussen), Русский (Victor Andura), Svenska (Tommy Bruzell), Magyar (Tommy Bruzell)
※ We’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation of timesheet app
※ This paid version is same as app-in purchase version, for someone who cannot use app-in purchase.
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development.
※ Since it is not easy conversation in the market review, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
Use timesheet as a time recorder, time tracker, work clock, time clock, punch clock, time keeper, worksheet, time logger, time card or a easy solution for tracking time and invoice clients.
mobitime – Deine Zeiterfassung, die Dich immer und überall begleitet und Dir hilft, Deine Arbeits- und Projektzeiten zu erfassen und auszuwerten.
Du arbeitest im Kundenauftrag, bist Freelancer, freier Handwerker oder IT-Spezialist und suchst eine einfache aber leistungsstarke Lösung, die Dich beim Nachhalten und Verarbeiten Deiner erbrachten Leistungen unterstützt?
Dann ist mobitime die richtige App für Dich:
– Stoppuhr: lasse über die Stoppuhrfunktion Deine Zeiterfassung bei der Bearbeitung Deiner Projekten mitlaufen
– Nachbuchen: buche Deine geleisteten Arbeitszeiten, z.B. abends auf die jeweiligen Projekte nach
– Auswerten: sieh auf einen Blick Deine projektbezogenen geleisteten Arbeitszeiten, nach Tag, Woche oder Monat
– Export: übergib die erfassten Daten nach Excel
Aufgrund der intuitiven Benutzerführung ist die Zeiterfassung über mobitime kinderleicht, schnell und sicher. Je nach Anwendungsfall hast Du die Möglichkeit, direkt die Zeit während der Projektarbeit zu stoppen oder aber am Ende des Tages, der Arbeitseinheit oder der Woche nach zu buchen. mobitime passt sich dadurch deiner Arbeitsweise an – und Zeiterfassung wird so leicht wie nie zuvor!
Customers, Jobs, Vendors, Employees, Chart of Accounts and Items can be imported from QuickBooks.
Enter time (or use the timer), Invoices and Expenses on your Android device and then transfer to QuickBooks to automatically create time sheets, invoices, check transactions and credit card transactions.
You can also use this without QuickBooks as simply a timesheet and/or expense manager app.
•Integration with Quickbooks (2007 and later) Timer Activities
•Import customers, jobs, vendors, items, accounts and employees from QuickBooks
•Export/Email time sheets to be imported into QuickBooks
•Export/Email material and expense invoices to be imported into QuickBooks
•Option to setup folders for DropBox
•Maintain timers on multiple time entries
•Create and maintain invoices for customers/jobs
•Create and maintain expenses for customers/jobs
•Create and maintain customers, jobs, vendors, items and employees - data will be updated automatically in QuickBooks
•Filter time by status, customer and date
•Show totals for time by day, week, month or customer
•Send emails to customer contacts
•Optionally maintain history of time entries allowing for re-exporting of time entries
•Option for setting the first day of the week
•Option to set an increment of time for timer activities
•Control drop-down fields by specifying how many entries allowed before becoming an auto-complete field
•Option to use the last values for time entries
•Automatically include date/time in the notes field
•Automatically include customer/job in the notes field
•Ability to show data hidden by QuickBooks
•Ability to turn off and not use jobs
Based on your normal working hours, WorkTimes automatically calculates the overtime you have worked. You can also manually reduce your overtime e.g. when you receive overtime pay.
Tag your records: Use tags to track the time you have worked on individual projects, customers or any other activities you’ve spent time on. You can also assign a duration, decimal number or amount of money for each tag.
• Track and manage your work time
• Automatic overtime calculation
• Manually add and reduce overtime
• Weekly, monthly and yearly reports of your hours worked
• Export via email (CSV and Excel 2007+)
• Tag your time worked
• Evaluate tagged records
• Manage and evaluate vacation days, sick days and public holiday (In-App Purchase)
Easy Hours is the new way to track time just by having your device (phone or tablet). Free yourself. Start using Easy Hours today.
Don't take just our word for it. Here is a sampling of reviews left by our awesome customers!
"Elegantly simple and efficient!" - photoz
"I spent a lot of time looking for a simple app like this, but most were either too much or too cheesy. This app is elegant...this is the hallmark of Apple apps and interface."
"Finally found what I was looking for!" - dogsonic
"Its not easy to build a good geolocation app, but Easy Hours nailed it.”
"The best time tracker out there" - sylvester2220
“Once you try this one you won’t need any other time tracker.”
"Easy as *****" - antilogician
More accurate timekeeping has meant more money for me ... The simple stopwatch system is brilliantly simple."
See how your time is spent from week to week even when the device is offline. Easy Hours summarizes your weekly activities so that you can spend your time doing instead of remembering. Whether you work Saturday to Friday or Monday to Sunday, you decide how you manage your week. We provide weekly and daily views of all clock ins and clock outs.
Do you work multiple projects on a given day? We provide Yearly, Monthly, Weekly, Daily and Custom summaries of your time across all jobs. With the Today dashboard you have an efficient way to swipe through all your jobs for the current day, start / stop time, take a break, add memos and more.
CLOCK IN/OUT NOTIFICATIONS
Configurable notifications when you clock in and clock out of a location. Let Easy Hours free you up from having to constantly track your time in spreadsheets or notes. Notifications will provide you with the confidence that your time is being tracked with precision.
CLOUD BACKUP & SYNCHRONIZATION
Start tracking your time on one device and continue on another all with Google Drive. Worried about data loss? Easy Hours can automatically backup your data to Google Drive and synchronize it with your other devices.
MANUAL TIME TRACKING
Pause and restart time tracking with the tap of a button. Taking a break was never so easy. Edit times with a few taps of a button. Add new times because you accidentally left your device at home.
PERSONALIZED DAILY REMINDERS
Easy Hours lets you decide if you’ve spent too much time on a task. It is smart enough to know when you should call it a day. We provide personalized reminders instead of the usual plain old notifications.
Need to keep track of what you did at a particular time on a given day? Easy Hours allows you to attach notes that you can use to remind yourself.
With a choice of five themes, change the look of the app any time you choose.
Do you prefer round numbers when calculating your total hours? Personalize your timesheet to calculate your total hours exactly as you want it.
SPREAD THE WORD
Love the app? Spread The Word! We support Facebook, Twitter, Weibo, SMS, Mail and Android Beam.
With the convenience of sharing by Email, CloudPrint, DropBox and more you can let anyone, including yourself, know exactly how long you have been working on a task. We even attach a CSV file to the email for convenient importing into any app.
Whether you share time from your timesheet or the dashboard, the export has that great look and feel you expect, too. You can personalize your export by providing your Name and Organization.
Looking for reliable time keeping without draining your battery? Trying to find an intuitive way to cut the cost of tracking your timecards? Tired of having to double check a geofence time tracker that never fired? Want to send timesheets to your clients or bosses for payroll?
* Real time messaging, file sharing, supporting one-to-one and group conversations
* Powerful search and archiving, meaning no one is ever left out of the loop
* Dozens of integrations with tools including: Dropbox, Asana, Google+ Hangouts, Twitter, Zendesk
* New integrations and features added frequently
* Inline images and video, with rich link summaries giving context without leaving the app
* Instantly synced across all devices
* Configurable notifications for desktop, mobile push and email
* Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive.
Slack is free for an unlimited number of users, and an unlimited amount of time, with upgradable plans for extended message history, unlimited integrations, file storage and customizable data retention policies.
"There are two types of people in the world: those who have never heard of Slack, and those who can’t imagine life without it." - The Guardian
"You can tell that the team that designed it really took their time focusing on the little big details. It’s simple to use and powerful at the same time." - User Experience Rocks
GET ORGANIZED WITH TASKS
Create tasks quickly for yourself or a teammate. Add to-dos, reminders, and requests.
COMMUNICATE ABOUT WORK
Comment directly on tasks and get updates on the progress of your team's tasks and projects.
MANAGE THE DETAILS OF TEAMWORK
Track due dates, assignees, and notes on your tasks.
PLAN YOUR DAY
View and organize your task list. Re-order tasks as priorities and statuses change.
COMPLETE WORK ON-THE-GO
Swipe to complete tasks, which notifies your team that your work is finished.
SYNCS WITH WEB APP
Whether working in the Asana web app or on your phone or tablet, you and your team will see updates and stay in sync.
Add tasks, projects, and comments for free (up to 15 people).
For more information about Asana’s features visit https://asana.com/product
Additionally, you can use Duo Mobile to manage two-factor authentication for other application and web services that make use of passcodes.
Note: For Duo accounts, Duo Mobile needs to be activated and linked to your account before it will work. You will receive an activation link as part of Duo's enrollment process. You may add third-party accounts at any time.
Additionally, we will request access to use your camera for the sole purpose of scanning QR codes when activating accounts. Accounts can be activated by other methods if you choose not to do so.
License agreements for third-party Open Source libraries used in Duo Mobile can be found at https://www.duosecurity.com/legal/open-source-licenses.
With HipChat, you can do video chat, send group messages, send 1:1 message, share files and integrate with over 50+ products, and more.
SO WHAT'S NEW?
** Faster. Smoother. More Reliable
** Updated with Material design. We heard you. Now with shadows, animations, transitions
** Want faster and more reliable? Native rendering for messages replacing web view
** Update your HipChat photo on the go! Welcome to selfie heaven, Kim K
** HipChat now honors your system options for scaling fonts
** ... and many more improvements that you'll love
THE GOOD STUFF:
* Collaborate with coworkers, teammates and friends around new builds, projects, campaigns and ideas
* Group or 1:1 chat with your team and colleagues. Be more productive. Faster than email
* Stay in touch with 1:1 video and voice chat
* HipChat is private, safe and secure
* Create unlimited rooms and 1:1 conversations
* 1 to 1 screen sharing capabilities to share what you're working on
* Easily share and view files and images
* Complete chat history saves your conversations so you can always search for them
* Never miss a beat with email and mobile push notifications when you're away
* Integrates with your favorite Atlassian products - Jira, Jira ServiceDesk, Confluence, Bitbucket
* Works with >50 integrations including Twitter, MailChimp, Wunderlist, UserVoice, Hangouts and more
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
"We use HipChat, not just for our work, but to foster the spirit of great tech culture." -Gilt Groupe
"We use HipChat for Android. Flexibility is important to our team, particularly being able to work from home or choose the hours you work and helps keep our team connected" -RunKeeper
"HipChat keeps everyone up-to-date and accountable!" -Aeria Games
GET IT NOW:
* Check out at Hipchat.com/downloads for other clients
* Need an account? Signing up is free and easy at HipChat.com
Just tap to use your phone, tablet or watch to participate. Download the free app and join or start meetings in seconds.
Anywhere you take your Android device, you can now attend and start GoToMeeting sessions – at a café, in a hotel, wherever you happen to be.
• Join or host a meeting on any Android device.
• View presentations, mockups and reports – whatever is shown on screen.
• See all your upcoming meetings and join with a single tap.
• Attend GoToMeeting sessions wherever you are.
• Get alerts for upcoming meetings.
• Use your smartwatch to join, mute and leave instead of fumbling for your phone.
• Hand-off presentation control to anyone else in the meeting.
• Listen in via headphones or Bluetooth.
• Prefer phone over VoIP? Dial in with one tap.
• View attendee webcams.
• Chat with individual attendees or everyone in the meeting.
• Participate in Q&A and answer poll questions.
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
You don’t need to purchase an account to attend GoToMeeting sessions. After you download the free GoToMeeting app, there are several easy ways to join a meeting:
• Tap a link in an invitation email and follow the prompts.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app icon and select the meeting you want to join.
• Tap the GoToMeeting daisy icon on your Android device and enter the meeting ID provided by the organizer.
• Tap a notification on your Android Wear compatible smartwatch.
For the best audio experience, please use a headset when connected via "Mic & Headphones" (VoIP).
HOW TO HOST A MEETING
You’ll need a GoToMeeting account to host meetings from your Android device.
• Don’t have an account? Sign up for a free 30-day trial at http://www.gotomeeting.com.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app on your Android device and log in to your account.
• Start a new meeting by tapping “Meet Now” or click on a pre-scheduled meeting.
• Make any attendee a presenter so they can show their screen.
• Android 4.0 or higher.
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz processor or higher.
Change the volume! Launch your MP3 Player or Pandora with the Shortcut setting!
This is a plug-in: it requires "Locale" from the Google Play store.
With Locale and the Dock Plug-in Condition, your device can automatically perform actions based on whether it is docked in the car, desk, or undocked.
For example, automatically launch an app with the Shortcut setting when docked at home or enable Bluetooth in the car!
This is a plug-in for Locale. It requires "Locale" from the Google Play store, as well as a device that supports a Dock accessory, and a dock.
Keep your family up-to-date. Control your home automation system. The possibilities are endless!
Note: Sent SMS messages will not appear in your Android SMS app, due to restrictions in Android that forbid this plug-in from accessing your sent messages.
This is a plug-in: it requires "Locale" from the Google Play store.