Works great! I have this set up to turn off WiFi, change my wallpaper, and adjust my brightness depending on my location. This is great for battery savings when I am at work and do not have WiFi access. I have also found that Locale does not use up my battery as much as I thought it would. I am averaging fairly normal times on battery use.
Very handy Now I never forget to turn my ringer off at work, movie theater, etc.
Best thing ever Saving Grace. I never remembered to silence my ringer for classes and someone would call or text. Not anymore.
Great app I only has it for a week, works well, need to work with it more.
Been using this for years I use this to turn the volume of at night, title WiFi on and off depending on location, and keep the screen lit when headphones are plugged in (when I used my phone as a stereo in my car). Super reliable.
missing features hinder use Geofence is nice. But not worth the money. From a $10 app i would see a time-based debouncer, a condition that tells whether my screen is on, a setting that geofence condition only trigger once upon entrance and no more until leaving and re-entering, and a motion detector that detects the phone has not been moved for a while (current only supports drive or bike, even no walk or invert option). Simple but not implemented features, they make me unable to use this expensive app.
- Fixed UI glitch when editing conditions and settings
- Better handling of uninstalled third party plug-ins
- Marshmallow compatibility
- Initial Material design theme
- Fixed Wallpaper on certain Lollipop and Marshmallow devices
- Ability to turn off vibrate when volume is set to zero (Marshmallow only)
- New plug-in SDK and examples on github.com/twofortyfouram