You need Locale or Tasker and Timesheet 2.0.1 or above!
★★ Features ★★
Following Actions are currently available:
- Start working for specific project
- Stop working
- Start break
- Stop break
This Locale Bluetooth condition plugin will allow you to automatically change settings on your Android device based on connectivity to Bluetooth devices. For instance, perhaps you want your favorite voice notification app, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID+, to start up with certain settings when your Bluetooth headset connects. Or when you start your car and your device connects to your in-car Bluetooth, you may want the device volume to max out. The possibilities are endless!
Note that this is a plug-in for Locale and requires that you have Locale installed. Locale is sold separately by two forty four a.m. LLC.
This Locale plugin should also be compatible with Tasker (which is sold separately by CRAFTY APPS).
Please report any bugs, suggestions or feedback directly to us through email. Unfortunately, suggestions and bug reports in market comments will be ignored since we cannot follow up with you. Please contact us directly for refund requests within 24 hours of initial purchase.
How you use it:
1. Select the plugin in Locale.
2. Scan a NFC-enabled tag of some kind.
3. Chose actions that should fire when tag is scanned.
Please note that your screen will have to be on for the phone to be able to scan NFC-tags. This is a limit in the Android system and can not, at the moment, be changed.
Please also note that at the moment the plugin can't detect when you remove your phone from a tag.
The plugin reads the Unique Identifier of a NFC-enabled tag. This means that you will not need to write any data to the tag. Instead you can use any NFC-enabled card. Such as commuter cards, access card or whatever you have lying around. These cards can then be linked to trigger any other setting or action that is available from within Locale or Tasker.
One user scenario can be that you place a NFC-tag in your car. Once the tag is scanned it could enable bluetooth and start the navigation app of your choice.
It supports the following standards: Sony SmartTags, MifareClassic, MifareUltralight, ISO14443-4, ISO14443-3A, ISO14443-3B, JIS6319-4, ISO15693.
If you have conflicts with other NFC-applications such as the default Tags-app you can do the following:
If you have a Ice Cream Sandwich phone - System Settings->Apps->ALL->Tags->Disable
If you have a Gingerbread phone you will have to write a unique tag for this plugin. To do this follow this guide http://goo.gl/uZmYv
If you have trouble finding the plugin in Tasker, this is where you should find it. Create a Profile -> State -> Plugin -> Locale NFC Plugin.
If you have any questions or feedback feel free to give me a tweet or send me an e-mail.
The application have been tested on Galaxy Nexus, Samsung GalaxyS2 LTE, Asus Nexus 7 and LG Nexus 4.
Generate a notification in status bar
Features that you can customize:
- title and notification text
- play sound (from ringtone, notification or alam)
- vibration scheme
- led color (depends on devices)
- call a specific application when you acknowledge the notification
Contact me for support
keyword: locale notification locale plug-in plugin
I will not support such a guy, that earns from free plug-ins and does such things. That's not the android way!!
IMPORTANT: You must have both Tasker (or Locale) and Remote Notifier installed for this to work. Both are available from the Android Market.
Time Tracker supports the following features :
* Multiple projects support / switching between projects
* Sort projects by alphabetical order / last used date
* Time tracking controls (start / stop) via shortcuts, application, or intents
* Support for Locale, Tasker, Llama plugin actions to automatically start tracking time when you enter / leave office
* Send timesheets to your GMail address silently (optionnal feature) or by your favorite Mail Application.
* More features to come...
Time Tracker requires INTERNET access authorization to send timesheets via email. This feature is optionnal, so if you don't provide any account information, the application will NOT use this authorization and the common "send mail with..." popup will spawn to let you send your timesheet with GMail or other mail application.
Time Tracker requires SDCARD access to generate your timesheets on sdcard.
keywords : time tracker, locale plugin, tasker plugin, llama plugin, locale addon, tasker addon, llama addon
[Features will be Unlocked]
- Unlimited number of Record stock.
- Enables Tasker / Locale Plugin to start replay.
- Enables Export DB function in Manage Traces.
- Enables Transparent Notification Icon in Playing / Staying (for Demonstration use).
- Take Screenshot control, Vibration notify control and Type Text control as keyboard typing in Edit Sequence
Required base app (free): FRep - Finger Replayer
Use gesture as condition in Locale in order to trigger settings.
Enable/disable settings with a simple gesture
You can Use gesture builder to create new gesture. Then it's easy to select them in locale.
A status bar Shorcut is available for wuick access
*this plug-in need sd card in order to store gesture
Please contact me for support by email
keyword: gesture control locale plug-in plugin
It sends notification to the "RingGuard" which means "Please don't abort Audio volume changes that occur now".
Please note that this plugin requires Locale from two forty four a.m. LLC.
0.8.7: allow using all synced calendars as basis of conditions, even those that are not displayed in the calendar app
0.8.5: fixed a bug preventing the plugin from recognizing some events in the background
0.8.4: Fix some crashes
- support for lead times longer than 24 hours
- text conditions (e.g. "Title contains") can now check for exact phrase. Enclose phrase in double quotes (e.g. "just a test")
0.8.2 / 0.8.1a:
- Fixed overlapping version ranges for the different plugins, providing each version with a different version number.
- Redesigned GUI to make better use of bigger screens
- lead time is no longer limited to a fixed list of choices
- minimum Android version is now 2.2 (Froyo)
- supports Android 4.0
- Final version for Android 1.5 - Android 2.1, only change from 0.7.1 is in the App description for the Market limiting the supported Android versions.
- No functional changes, only enabled logging output due to the problems some users have with the plugin condition changes not being picked up by Locale.
- Checking title / location for more than one word is now supported: Separate words with a comma.
- Checking availability status of calendar (free / busy) is now supported.
- Checking whether the event's location contains / does not contain certain words is now supported.
- Preview includes availability status and location.
- The calendar selection is no longer lost when the screen is rotated.
0.5.1: New menu item allows testing the settings against the selected calendars' next events.
- Now allows more than one calendar to be selected.
- Added option to check if title contains one or more words.
- Removed option 'Calendar state' which was used check if the calendar contains an entry or not.
0.4.2: Improved calendar queries to reduce likelihood of errors
0.4.1: Fixed a bug causing a "force close" when calendar check doesn't return any entries
0.4: Fixed a bug preventing plugin from recognizing calendar entries if there was no text given in option "Event title must not contain:".
You can also set a password delay so the password is not needed if you unlock your phone within the configurable time.
* Disable device administrator before uninstall
* You cannot override another device administrator that requests a password (like a corporate Exchange)
* Does not work with lock pattern.
* 15 minutes refund policy is too short to test this app. You can refund this app any time by sending me you order id by e-mail.
Note: This is a plug-in, it requires Locale or Tasker from the Market. If you don't have one of those apps, you can download my other app "Password Delay" for just the delay option.
There are quite a few differences with the built-in caller feature of Locale:
- the ability to trigger the condition AFTER a phone-call ended, while the built-in always trigger at the START of the call.
- ability to monitor incoming AND outgoing calls
- ability to monitor contact-groups
Future releases will add many more unique features!
Requires MetaWatch Community Edition to be running.
It currently has a choice of three functions:
* Display a notification.
You can specify the notification title and body text, and whether it is "sticky" (stays open until dismissed by the user)
* Display a widget
You can pick one of the preset widget icons, along with some text. If you want a single widget that changes icon depending on your location, then ensure you set the same Widget ID in each Locale action.
* Enable or Disable Silent Mode
MetaWatch-CE v1.19.0 adds a new "Silent Mode" so that notifications can be muted. This lets you enable or disable the silent mode based on your own Locale rules.
You can also set the watch to vibrate at the same time - the three boxes define the vibration pattern - motor on (miliseconds), motor off (miliseconds), number of repeats. E.g. 500,500,3 will make the motor buzz three times, on for half a second, and off for half a second.
Please note that this does not have a launcher icon - it must be selected as an action from within Locale. (Or compatible apps)
Locale's advanced artificial intelligence manages settings automatically. For example: arrive at work and instantly your ringer silences, your wallpaper snaps to that scenic Caribbean photo, and Wi-Fi switches on. With Locale, never worry about your ringer going off accidentally again. Once you experience Locale's power and convenience, you'll never want to be without it. Set it and forget it!
Locale leverages patent pending artificial intelligence geofencing algorithms for instant location detection.
Configuring is simple—it just works! To create a geofence location, drag and drop the pin on the map, resize the radius using your finger, and Locale does the rest.
The best part? No battery drain. Locale's sophisticated sensor fusion technology combines accelerometer, cell, Wi-Fi, GPS, and other signals for optimal accuracy, performance, and battery life. During our extensive testing across dozens of popular Android devices, we found Locale's typical battery impact too small to even measure.
Locale manages more than your ringer. Along with built-in conditions (Battery, Calendar (Android 4.0+), Caller, Location, Orientation, Time) and built-in settings (Bluetooth, Display Brightness, Display Timeout, Ringtone, Volume, Media Volume, Shortcut, Wallpaper, Wi-Fi), Locale expands with an advanced plug-in architecture. Over 500 plug-ins for Locale exist on Google Play.
With Locale, you get what you pay for: Locale is fast, accurate, reliable, secure, and battle tested. We stand behind our app 100%. Have a question? Just ask!
Looking for troubleshooting information and tips about how to use Locale? Visit our website: http://www.244.am/support
Locale is tested and fully compatible with all of the latest Android versions (including Android 4.4 KitKat) and devices (including the Nexus 5, Galaxy S 4, and HTC One).
Locale won the grand prize of Google's Android Developer Challenge, because it is one of the coolest apps for Android and showcases what the Android platform can really do. This is what people are saying:
"I'm really taken with Locale. [...] The idea that I have an intelligent phone that configures itself depending on where I am is very powerful."
- Fred Wilson, principal of Union Square Ventures
"Locale has a lot going for it. It's easy to use, but has some advanced functionality under the hood. We have found the battery usage to be absolutely amazing. [...] We feel the level of polish and overall quality are more than commensurate with the asking price."
- Ryan Whitwam, Tested.com
One of the top 10 apps that best use location.
- Wired Magazine
One of the top 10 apps for your Droid.
- PCWorld Magazine
Keep your family up-to-date. Control your home automation system. The possibilities are endless!
Note: Sent SMS messages will not appear in your Android SMS app, due to restrictions in Android that forbid this plug-in from accessing your sent messages.
This is a plug-in: it requires "Locale" from the Google Play store.
Change the volume! Launch your MP3 Player or Pandora with the Shortcut setting!
This is a plug-in: it requires "Locale" from the Google Play store.