If you install it along the list version you may access all sort of different settings, including: unlimited launchers, excludes, shortcuts and contacts, background, frame and minimized color picker etc...
PLEASE, DO NOT UNINSTALL THE LITE VERSION, INSTALL UNLOCK IN ADDITION TO IT
If you are online , you can take picture or movie by your android device and upload them including any other data in your device to PHYTTER DOCK at the moment,.
Upload your files to PHYTTER DOCK and from each device, you can get your files at home, in your office, outside and in any necessary situation. It is really convenient.
PHYTTER DOCK broadly supports loads of client types such as Windows, Mac, iPhone and PC’s web browser.
Your uploaded data will automatically be synced on cloud. Therefore, you do not need to hook up a cable to your PC for syncing. PHYTTER DOCK made smart and speedy data management possible.
PHYTTE R DOCK will continuously grow.
Please look forward to PHYTTER DOCK.
Graphic Resolution：Supports low, medium, high resolutions.
Connection Environment：Mobile lines such as Wi-Fi or 3G, CDMA etc.
Other：If device has microSD slot, microSD is need.
PHYTTER DOCK does not support app behavior for tablet device as of now. We have been trying to test with most current android devices. However, it does not guarantee app behavior on all android devices. Please bear in mind that even a device meets system requirement, there might be potential to cause abnormal behavior on the device.
How you use it:
1. Select the plugin in Locale.
2. Scan a NFC-enabled tag of some kind.
3. Chose actions that should fire when tag is scanned.
Please note that your screen will have to be on for the phone to be able to scan NFC-tags. This is a limit in the Android system and can not, at the moment, be changed.
Please also note that at the moment the plugin can't detect when you remove your phone from a tag.
The plugin reads the Unique Identifier of a NFC-enabled tag. This means that you will not need to write any data to the tag. Instead you can use any NFC-enabled card. Such as commuter cards, access card or whatever you have lying around. These cards can then be linked to trigger any other setting or action that is available from within Locale or Tasker.
One user scenario can be that you place a NFC-tag in your car. Once the tag is scanned it could enable bluetooth and start the navigation app of your choice.
It supports the following standards: Sony SmartTags, MifareClassic, MifareUltralight, ISO14443-4, ISO14443-3A, ISO14443-3B, JIS6319-4, ISO15693.
If you have conflicts with other NFC-applications such as the default Tags-app you can do the following:
If you have a Ice Cream Sandwich phone - System Settings->Apps->ALL->Tags->Disable
If you have a Gingerbread phone you will have to write a unique tag for this plugin. To do this follow this guide http://goo.gl/uZmYv
If you have trouble finding the plugin in Tasker, this is where you should find it. Create a Profile -> State -> Plugin -> Locale NFC Plugin.
If you have any questions or feedback feel free to give me a tweet or send me an e-mail.
The application have been tested on Galaxy Nexus, Samsung GalaxyS2 LTE, Asus Nexus 7 and LG Nexus 4.
From the developer of the popular free Dock Clock comes the new ultimate version with almost every requested feature, and some more. Dock Clock Plus is an 'always on' desk or night clock which is activated automatically when you connect your device to a charger or dock. During the day Dock Clock Plus is in an invaluable desk clock with at-glance count information, at night Dock Clock Plus transforms into a low-light night clock.
Feedback: Please give us the opportunity to fix any issues by sending feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activated by Dock / Power connected or manually
- Appears automatically without unlocking or turning on device (even with security) *
- Screen Saver mode (similar to Daydream) start after inactivity *
- Burn-in protecting orbit on clock page
- Automatic or fixed orientation (portrait / landscape) *
- Silence / low volume settings (no vibrate on change) *
- Multi-page design (swipe left / right) *
- System wallpaper support (including animated Live Wallpapers) *
- Custom activation times and brightness settings (day / night) *
- Auto-switching brightness depending on time *
- Auto dim of hardware button backlight (new method works for HTC)
- Auto-quit in morning (option) *
- Keep notification bar visible (option) *
- Wave to wake (proximity sensor) (option) *
- Two selectable clock page themes (summarized weather or detailed weather) *
- Customizable text color and sizes *
- Digital clock font selection
- Analog clock *
- Fully customizable clock display (enable / disable any feature) *
- Counts display: Unread email/gmail, Facebook, Unread text messages, Missed calls *
- Support for IMAP email unread counts (AOL / Yahoo! / iCloud etc.)
- Multiple Gmail account support *
- Proper full-screen for devices with on-screen soft keys *
- Alarm time remaining bar (shown only at night) *
- Automatic weather location *
- Calendar page with selectable calendars and color support *
- Weather page with up to three custom weather locations *
- World clock page with up to three custom locations *
- Universal phone / tablet design *
- More page modules coming soon (CCTV / appointments)
* Improvements over Dock Clock Free
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - determine if there is an available Internet connection
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - access device location for automatic weather location feature
INTERNET - access the Internet to download weather data
WRITE_SETTINGS - store application settings
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS - control the volume of the ringer for night mode.
READ_PHONE_STATE - determine if the phone is ringing in order to restore brightness / volume
READ_SMS & RECEIVE_SMS - determine the number of unread text messages for counter
GET_ACCOUNTS & READ_CONTENT_PROVIDER - retrieve account information for gmail unread counter
READ_CALL_LOG & READ_CONTACTS - retrieve count of missed calls
READ_CALENDAR - access calendar for calendar page
CHECK_LICENSE - confirm licensed application
IMPORTANT: You must have both Tasker (or Locale) and Remote Notifier installed for this to work. Both are available from the Android Market.
Swapps! as a Side Launcher:
✓ Full app drawer just like in your home app
✓ Recently Used apps
✓ Starred section with - Widgets, Shortcuts & Applications
★ "a Unity inspired “pseudo side launcher” for your Android device." (Xda-Developers)
★ "a New Way Of Launching Android Apps." (makeuseof.com)
★ "great time saver. Must try application" (RedmondPie)
✓ Scroll & Launch animations that makes this side launcher so attractive.
✓ Notification icon can be disabled or made transparent in the settings screen.
✓ Alphabetical fast scroll
✓ Swapps! is accessible anytime, regardless of which application is currently running, using a simple swipe!
✓ Fully customizable swipe-area (Side, Width, Height)
✓ 'App Info' by long press an application
✓ Small RAM fingerprint
✓ Doesn't affect battery life!!!
Unlocking Swapps! (In-app) gives you all the strength and features of Swapps! without any limitations, and gives you the way to customize and function as you wish. Unlocked version offers full list of new features
✓ Remove app names (Only icon launcher)
✓ Add widgets to the 'Starred' section
✓ App Blacklist (Hide apps)
✓ Define pad width
✓ Choose pad color
✓ Choose text color
✓ Change opacity
✓ More than 15 starred
✓ More sliding animations to choose from
✓ No Ads
How to use Swapps:
- Swipe your finger from the edge of the screen to the middle of the screen
- Choose an app that you'd like to launch
It's as simple as that.
Swapps is translated to:
Turkish, Brazilian pt, German, French, Dutch, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Slovak, Spanish, Catalan, Vietnamese, Swedish, Russian, Romanian, Italian, Bulgarian, Polish, Slovenian, Indonesian, Hebrew, Korean, Hungarian, Sinhala.
We want to make Swapps! localized to your language, if your language doesn't appear above or you have some fixes to it, go to our Translation Tool Website:
*KILL_BACKGROUND_TASKS permission is required to close background processes of recent running apps if the user chooses to.
*CALL_PHONE permission is required for adding 'Direct Call' shortcut to the 'Starred' section
★ "a Unity inspired “pseudo launcher” for your Android device."
★ "great time saver. Must try application"
★ "A New Way Of Launching Android Apps"
★ "nifty little app"
★ "amazing very beneficially and light application"
- for some reason MIUI doesn't support on-display views, this is the way to make Swapps work:
Go to settings -> Applications -> swapps ->
Click on "show popup notification"
Click on "clear cache"
Click on "permission management"
Click on "autostart permission"
Reboot, enjoy Swapps with MIUI :D
(Thanks to Alberto Garcino for the guide)
On any problem, bug report, feature request, please contact us on email@example.com
I will not support such a guy, that earns from free plug-ins and does such things. That's not the android way!!
Please note that this plugin requires Locale from two forty four a.m. LLC.
0.8.7: allow using all synced calendars as basis of conditions, even those that are not displayed in the calendar app
0.8.5: fixed a bug preventing the plugin from recognizing some events in the background
0.8.4: Fix some crashes
- support for lead times longer than 24 hours
- text conditions (e.g. "Title contains") can now check for exact phrase. Enclose phrase in double quotes (e.g. "just a test")
0.8.2 / 0.8.1a:
- Fixed overlapping version ranges for the different plugins, providing each version with a different version number.
- Redesigned GUI to make better use of bigger screens
- lead time is no longer limited to a fixed list of choices
- minimum Android version is now 2.2 (Froyo)
- supports Android 4.0
- Final version for Android 1.5 - Android 2.1, only change from 0.7.1 is in the App description for the Market limiting the supported Android versions.
- No functional changes, only enabled logging output due to the problems some users have with the plugin condition changes not being picked up by Locale.
- Checking title / location for more than one word is now supported: Separate words with a comma.
- Checking availability status of calendar (free / busy) is now supported.
- Checking whether the event's location contains / does not contain certain words is now supported.
- Preview includes availability status and location.
- The calendar selection is no longer lost when the screen is rotated.
0.5.1: New menu item allows testing the settings against the selected calendars' next events.
- Now allows more than one calendar to be selected.
- Added option to check if title contains one or more words.
- Removed option 'Calendar state' which was used check if the calendar contains an entry or not.
0.4.2: Improved calendar queries to reduce likelihood of errors
0.4.1: Fixed a bug causing a "force close" when calendar check doesn't return any entries
0.4: Fixed a bug preventing plugin from recognizing calendar entries if there was no text given in option "Event title must not contain:".
☆Root and Xposed framework required☆
Note: Check Trust System user and Uncheck Show notifications on SuperSU App
PLEASE Report any bugs here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2383484
Customize your Stock Rom with a lot useful features:
- Auto call recording ( For Galaxy S5 and newer devices )
-4 Ways Reboot
-Full Color/Transparency customization for Status bar and Notification drawer elements
-Secure Samsung Keyboard
-Option to keep "Add Call" button with Call recording menu
-Disable Camera shutter sound
-Flashlight trough volume button UP
-Skip Music with Volume buttons
-Save Call Logs View
-Enable Keyboard Symbols
-Enable Hangouts Calls trough cellular
-Enable Camera while calling
-Unlimited and Customizable Multi-View support
-Bypass Exchange Lock check
-Notification Panel Customization
-Long Home key behavior
-Long Back key to kill App (+ white list)
-Disable increasing ringtone
-Messaging Tweaks (raise limits and conversion)
-Disable Scrolling cache
-Enable Full rotations
-White/Colored Circle Battery
-Transparent Notifications panel
-Customize Clock format and size
-Customize Battery text helper size
-Customize Quick Settings buttons number per row
-Collapse Quick Settings after toggle
-2 line formatted date on the panel header
-Dark themed Multi-Window
-Disable Boot sound
-Customize Two line date header format
-White/Black Email App background
-Transparent Quick Settings buttons background
-Default hidden SMS logs
-Add Call button to Logs and Contacts list
-Disable Accounts icons on Contacts list
-Custimize Wifi AP Clients number
-Disable Launcher page rotation
-Add Exit button to browser
-SMS Automatic input mode
-Disable Call number formatting
-Enable unlimited Contacts joining
-Enable Gallery Rotation trough button
-Set default Browser view to Desktop
-Hide Wireless charging popup
-Hide Full Battery Notification
-Clock position Status bar
-Hide Headset icon and notification bar
-Disable TW DVFS
-Enable TW DVFS Boost Benchmark mode
-Hide Smart Stay, Alarm, NFC icons on status bar
-Launcher: Enable Scroll wallpaper and Hide Dock labels
-Disable Wake Home button
-Use separate Address field on Contacts
-Add Fast PIN unlock
-Added SMS sent time details
-Enable Screen ON options on Messaging App
-Disable low Battery warning
-Add custom carrier label on notification label
-Set low Camera battery level
-Change System Holo Dark/Light background
-Acces hidden Lockscreen shortcuts menu
-Disable SEAndroid/Knox notifications and container
-Disable volume control sound
-Disable low battery sound
-Auto Disable Knox notifications when Knox Apps are installed
-Set SELinux to Permissive mode on boot
-ScreenShot and ScreenRecord (Requires Busybox) on Power menu (KitKat FWs only)
-CM Numeric Circle battery (Kitkat Roms only)
-Screen Off animation (CRT/Fade) (Kitkat Roms only)
-Expand all notifications
-Enable Heads up notifications for Kitkat Builds (Optional ongoing notifications and display delay customization)
-And much more to come
How to install:
- Make sure you have a working Root access
- Download Xposed Installer, Run it and install Xposed framework then Reboot your device
- Open Xposed Installer, activate Wanam Xposed then Reboot you device
Why we need these Permissions:
- SuperUser: Reboot/Fast Reboot device and Xposed helpers
- Internet: Ads to support my work
- EXPAND_STATUS_BAR: Notification Panel customization
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: Save/Restore Backups
☆Use it at your own risk, i don't take any responsibility for any damage☆
AutoLocation is a Tasker plugin that lets you know when you're walking, in a vehicle, cycling, standing still or tilting the device, or when you're in a certain geographical area or spot and react to that information any way you like!
Geofencing is a new powerful location algorithm provided by Google that lets you track your location with higher accuracy and lower power consumption than ever before.
The new Android Fuse Location Provider uses all your device's location sensors to give you the best location updates possible. No longer rely on just "Net" or "GPS" like in Tasker. You can even not use any battery at all and only get location updates when other apps request them!
(WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER INSTALLED FOR THIS APP TO BE OF ANY USE: AutoLocation is only usable as a plugin in Tasker. Please don't rate it negatively because of this.)
To use AutoLocation you must unlock the app. You have 2 options:
- Try app for free for 7 days, available in-app
- Buy AutoLocation unlock key: http://goo.gl/ENxuc
If you don't unlock the app in either of these ways, the AutoLocation Tasker conditions will never be matched.
Please contact me by email if anything is wrong and I'll respond to you promptly and try to fix it as soon as I can. Thank you.
- Change your settings or do any Tasker action based on your current activity
- Activities include walking, in a vehicle, cycling, standing still or tilting the device
- Advanced matching options like level of confidence of an activity and ignoring certain activities while doing others (like ignoring phone tilting while walking)
- You have access to these Tasker variables in the Entry Task (and only in the Entry Task) of an "AutoLocation Activities" condition:
- %alactivity (IN_VEHICLE = 0; ON_BICYCLE = 1;ON_FOOT = 2; STILL = 3; UNKNOWN = 4; TILTING = 5;)
- %alactivitydesc (description for the above code)
- %alactivityconf (confidence level that the detected activity is correct; from 0 to 100)
- You can activate or deactivate the Activity Monitor at any time with a Tasker plugin action
- Change your settings in Tasker based on your physical location
- Please leave Wifi on when using Geofences. Users have reported that these don't work well when Wifi is off.
- Geofencing is a new powerful algorithm provided by Google that is more battery efficient and more accurate than Tasker's built in location condition. Take a look at this video presentaion to see how it compares to the regular tracking methods Tasker uses: http://goo.gl/Pf1bj
- Add as many as 100 Geofences to always keep track of your whereabouts
- If you find you are being reported to enter and exit a Geofence several times in a row try making the Geofence circle a bit bigger
- Long-touch the map while adding a Geofence to switch between views (normal, sattelite or hybrid)
Fuse Location Monitor:
- Get your location using high-accuracy, better battery life or using no battery at all!
- Variables available on the Location condition's entry task:
IMPORTANT: You can enable/disable/toggle these monitors from inside Tasker itself with the "AutoLocation Activities" and "AutoLocation Geofences" plugin actions
- If you like to jog on saturdays, start music player when the walking activity is detected on a saturday morning
- Start navigation app if the "in vehicle" activity is detected right after you left the "Home" geofence
- Make phone silent if you're in the "Work" geofence and are in the "Still" activity
- Send an AutoRemote Notification to your wife when you enter the "Market" geofence, asking her if she needs anything
- And many many more!Your limit is your imagination!
(WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER OR LOCALE INSTALLED FOR THIS APP TO BE OF ANY USE: AutoShortcut will not show up on your homescreen or app drawer. It is only usable as a plugin in Tasker or Locale.)
AutoShortcut is a plugin for Tasker or Locale that allows you to run any of your installed apps' shortcuts.
- Play Winamp playlist automatically when you connect your headphones at home
- Open specific Google Play book when you go to bed at night
- Open specific note in Evernote when you're in a team meeting
- By exporting a standalone app in Tasker which contains an AutoShortcut task, you can use your own shortcuts in apps or lockscreens that don't support them, like the stock lockscreen in the Galaxy S3 for example. See a tutorial here: http://goo.gl/9Ug6R
Note: only shortcuts that have been developed using standard Android shortcut creating protocol will show up and/or work. If a shortcut doesn't work, contact that app's vendor.
- Permission to call phone is needed, so you can add a "Call person directly" shortcut in Tasker or Locale
- Permission for Internet is needed ONLY for splashscreen showing my other apps. Get the Pro version if you want this to go away and to support the developer.
Locale's advanced artificial intelligence manages settings automatically. For example: arrive at work and instantly your ringer silences, your wallpaper snaps to that scenic Caribbean photo, and Wi-Fi switches on. With Locale, never worry about your ringer going off accidentally again. Once you experience Locale's power and convenience, you'll never want to be without it. Set it and forget it!
Locale leverages patent pending artificial intelligence geofencing algorithms for instant location detection.
Configuring is simple—it just works! To create a geofence location, drag and drop the pin on the map, resize the radius using your finger, and Locale does the rest.
The best part? No battery drain. Locale's sophisticated sensor fusion technology combines accelerometer, cell, Wi-Fi, GPS, and other signals for optimal accuracy, performance, and battery life. During our extensive testing across dozens of popular Android devices, we found Locale's typical battery impact too small to even measure.
Locale manages more than your ringer. Along with built-in conditions (Battery, Calendar (Android 4.0+), Caller, Location, Orientation, Time) and built-in settings (Bluetooth, Display Brightness, Display Timeout, Ringtone, Volume, Media Volume, Shortcut, Wallpaper, Wi-Fi), Locale expands with an advanced plug-in architecture. Over 500 plug-ins for Locale exist on Google Play.
With Locale, you get what you pay for: Locale is fast, accurate, reliable, secure, and battle tested. We stand behind our app 100%. Have a question? Just ask!
Looking for troubleshooting information and tips about how to use Locale? Visit our website: http://www.244.am/support
Locale is tested and fully compatible with all of the latest Android versions (including Android 4.4 KitKat) and devices (including the Nexus 5, Galaxy S 4, and HTC One).
Locale won the grand prize of Google's Android Developer Challenge, because it is one of the coolest apps for Android and showcases what the Android platform can really do. This is what people are saying:
"I'm really taken with Locale. [...] The idea that I have an intelligent phone that configures itself depending on where I am is very powerful."
- Fred Wilson, principal of Union Square Ventures
"Locale has a lot going for it. It's easy to use, but has some advanced functionality under the hood. We have found the battery usage to be absolutely amazing. [...] We feel the level of polish and overall quality are more than commensurate with the asking price."
- Ryan Whitwam, Tested.com
One of the top 10 apps that best use location.
- Wired Magazine
One of the top 10 apps for your Droid.
- PCWorld Magazine
Change the volume! Launch your MP3 Player or Pandora with the Shortcut setting!
This is a plug-in: it requires "Locale" from the Google Play store.
Keep your family up-to-date. Control your home automation system. The possibilities are endless!
Note: Sent SMS messages will not appear in your Android SMS app, due to restrictions in Android that forbid this plug-in from accessing your sent messages.
This is a plug-in: it requires "Locale" from the Google Play store.