With HearPlugs you won’t ever need to take your headphones off, leave the headphones on as you have a conversation and switch back to the music as you finish it.
Works on the same principle of devices such as Sennheiser's TalkThrough or Shure's PTH (Push To Hear) module.
Please add the HearPlugs Widget to your Home Screen to enjoy easy access to the HearPlugs button.
When the headphone plug is inserted or when a Bluetooth audio device (A2DP) is connected, this app shows a popup allowing you to set the media volume and launch an app from a list of quick-launch favorites. You can include up to four apps to be part of your quick launch list.
For example, you can set the media volume and then immediately launch YouTube!
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: This is used to start the app's service when the device is powered up. This is a configurable setting.
BLUETOOTH: This is used to be able to detect when a Bluetooth audio device (A2DP) is connected.
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, BILLING: This is a free app with small non-intrusive banner ads. In-app billing allows getting rid of ads by paying a small fee.
Tags: headphone jack monitor, ear smart, plug and play, auto pop
Locale Plug-in - it will not run without Locale or Tasker.
* * *
Q: How do I use this with Tasker?
A: Do not try to open the plugin directly after install - but instead open Tasker, create a situation, you will find the Plugin in the Plugins section.
Q: Can this work with 2-step verification activated?
A: Yes, simply create an application specific password at your google Account settings.
* * *
This application is not affiliated or endorsed by Google Inc or Google Voice, Inc. It is instead developed by Steelgirder Developments
* * *
- HTTP-HLS/RTSP/RTP/UDP/RTMP/MMS – Online Media Player works with almost all types of streams
- HARDWARE ACCELERATION – Hardware acceleration can be applied to watch higher resolution video streams with the help of new H/W decoder.
- PROCESSOR OPTIMIZATION – Online Media Player provides high speed rendering for modern platform including ARM® NEON™ compliant processors and processor specific Codecs including Tegra 2 processor.
- EASY LIST CONTROL – add, delete and modify your streams, take a preferred snapshot in the preview mode on modern platform.
- AUTO ADDING OF STREAMS – simply play back the links you have found in the Internet, and Online Media Player will remember all of them.
- TAP TO FULL SCREEN – Easy switch to the full screen mode and back by tapping the screen once.
- FLEXIABLE SETTINGS – Choose between aspect ratio mode and full screen mode, decoding mode (h/w, s/w) , video rendering and a/v synchronization mode in order to playback different streams on various platforms.
Playback movies works for testing purposes.
A known limitation:
- There are no Preview and Screen shot on Android 4.0.x.
For more info please refer to http://videoexpertsgroup.com/
Please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you meet any problem.
Simply install the transmitter app on your windows laptop that has WiFi. Then connect your TV's headphone jack, or any other device with a headphone jack to the microphone jack of your laptop. Then start this app on your smartphone and listen to the audio coming out of TV or your audio device. The delay of the audio relative to video is minimal and negligible. One of the main advantages of this app, is its simplicity. It is just a plug and play app. You do not need to find the server IP address, or change an audio buffer size. Everything is done automatically and in a smart way. If you have any questions or comments we would love to hear from you.
With this plugin you can trigger Locale settings when you received SMS.
Conditions can be based on
SMS content (set a keyword) and/or on caller (select contact or group).
Support email to SMS gateway.
keyword: received sms inbound locale plug-in plugin
This application is a plugin for Yatse, the XBMC Remote.
When installed it allows streaming of your XBMC media to your phone or compatible UPnP / AirPlay / Chromecast device from Yatse. (Needs Unlocker).
It also allows streaming of your local Android content to the sames devices.
For XBMC Eden and Frodo ,you need to have UPnp activated in XBMC and to be connected to the same network as XBMC.
For local video playing you need a Video Player application like Mx Player.
* Support resume point with Mx Player
* Support continue from Now Playing screen with Mx Player (Stop currently playing media and continue it on your Android device)
* Support Stream to and Resume to any compatible UPnP / AirPlay / Chromecast device (Play your XBMC content)
* Support updating of XBMC resume point / watched status after streaming
* Support streaming of your local android content to any compatible UPnP / AirPlay / Chromecast device
- You need to have Yatse, the XBMC Remote 3.3.0. at least to use it.
- You need to have Yatse Unlocker to use it.
- The screenshots contains content © copyright Blender Foundation | www.sintel.org
- The library presented in screenshots is based on fake media and all images / posters are @ copyrighted by their respective owners
Use Stereo Test to quickly verify that you're getting the correct audio channel sent to each ear or speaker. Hear your music & video how it was supposed to be heard: Left-left; Right-right.
TAGS: stereo test, audio test, sound test, headphone test, stereo check, audio check, sound check, headphone check, stereo, headphones, channels, left channel, right channel, two channels, channels reversed, identify channels
Supports many music players. It simulates the Headset buttons, so make sure your favorite music player has that enabled.
The new version uses touchscreen gestures anywhere within the app to change the timer. Slide up to increase the timer. Slide down to decrease it.
* Bluetooth: Allows musicsleep to turn off Bluetooth once your music has been stopped.
* Wi-fi: Allows musicsleep to turn off Wi-fi once your music has been stopped.
* Internet: Internal bug reports and crashes. This improves user experience. No personal information is sent, only generic and basic app reports.
* Phone status: For reporting purposes as well, just like the one above, no personal information will be sent out.
* Prevent from sleeping (wake lock): MusicSleep will acquire a temporary wake lock while lowering volume and turning off your music, once the service is done, the wake lock will be released, even if MusicSleep fails to stop the music. (I am a big supporter of saving your battery life)
* Control vibration: Used for Snooze functionality (See Snooze preferences)
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
- Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
- Integrated subtitle downloader;
- Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
- Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
- Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
- Multi-device network video resume;
- TV friendly: Keyboard/remote control compatible.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
TAGS: Video Player, Video Browser, Video Library, UPnP, SMB, NAS, Hardware accelerated video decoding, Movie Library, Media Library, Indexing, TV Show, Season, Episode, Subtitles, MKV, MP4, AVI, SRT
Ability to choose a separate App to open when on WiFi connection.
Do you always open your music player when you plug in your headphones?
Headphones Helper will automatically adjust your device's volume, and open your music player as soon as you plug in your headphones, or connect your Bluetooth headset. Headphones Helper will also allow you to skip the current track in your music player by simply shaking your device from left to right.
Unlike other apps on the market, we have found a way to route media controls to the specified app on phones running Android 4.0+
Currently the app is set to be able to open the following music players:
Google Play Music
Samsung Galaxy S built in Media Player
If you have an app that is not on the list, you can choose a custom app as well.
I will be adding new features often, if you have any requests for features you can email me as well.
Threre are many season-game of korean and world league.
- [OLYMPUS] LOL Champions winter
(2012 ~ 2013) highlight
- [OLYMPUS] LOL Champions spring
- [HOT6] LOL Champions summer
- [World League] LOL S3 World Championship
- TOP5 + Highlight
- [Pandora.TV] LOL Champions winter
(2013 ~ 2014)
- [SKT LTE-A] LOL Masters
- [HOT6] LOL Champions spring
to be updated .... forever.
Trigger situation based on phone state (in service, out of service, roaming, etc..).
- you need to be always available at work? trigger an alarm when network is out of service.
keyword: locale phone state detection locale plug-in plugin
PocketAudio (Headphones) can be used to play sound from any Windows or Mac applications. Simply select PocketAudio as your computer's audio output device, and you can now use Android device to listen to any sound played on the computer.
*** Please note that there is network delay between the computer and Android device. Therefore, PocketAudio should not be used in situations where delay can be an issue. For example, if you are watching a movie and use PocketAudio to play the soundtrack, you will notice the sound is played behind the video.
1. If you have not already done so, download and install the PocketControl for Windows or Mac software from our website.
2. On Windows, run PocketControl for Windows and make sure the SensticPocketService is running on your computer. On Mac, run PocketControl from the Mac applications folder.
Connect your Android device to your home network using Wi-Fi.
3. Start PocketAudio on Android, and the app will automatically connect to your computer. The bottom of your Android device screen should display "Connected to your_computer_name:port."
4. Configure your Windows/Mac program to use PocketAudio as your audio input and/or output device.
Step by step instructions can be found at support page.
1. Currently, PocketAudio supports Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS X 10.7 or above. Mac OS X 10.6 or earlier is not supported.
2. PocketAudio does not work with iChat on Mac.
3. There is network delay between the computer and Android device. Please do not expect real time transmission.
More from developer
Locale's advanced artificial intelligence manages settings automatically. For example: arrive at work and instantly your ringer silences, your wallpaper snaps to that scenic Caribbean photo, and Wi-Fi switches on. With Locale, never worry about your ringer going off accidentally again. Once you experience Locale's power and convenience, you'll never want to be without it. Set it and forget it!
Locale leverages patent pending artificial intelligence geofencing algorithms for instant location detection.
Configuring is simple—it just works! To create a geofence location, drag and drop the pin on the map, resize the radius using your finger, and Locale does the rest.
The best part? No battery drain. Locale's sophisticated sensor fusion technology combines accelerometer, cell, Wi-Fi, GPS, and other signals for optimal accuracy, performance, and battery life. During our extensive testing across dozens of popular Android devices, we found Locale's typical battery impact too small to even measure.
Locale manages more than your ringer. Along with built-in conditions (Battery, Calendar (Android 4.0+), Caller, Location, Orientation, Time) and built-in settings (Bluetooth, Display Brightness, Display Timeout, Ringtone, Volume, Media Volume, Shortcut, Wallpaper, Wi-Fi), Locale expands with an advanced plug-in architecture. Over 500 plug-ins for Locale exist on Google Play.
With Locale, you get what you pay for: Locale is fast, accurate, reliable, secure, and battle tested. We stand behind our app 100%. Have a question? Just ask!
Looking for troubleshooting information and tips about how to use Locale? Visit our website: http://www.244.am/support
Locale is tested and fully compatible with all of the latest Android versions (including Android 4.4 KitKat) and devices (including the Nexus 5, Galaxy S 4, and HTC One).
Locale won the grand prize of Google's Android Developer Challenge, because it is one of the coolest apps for Android and showcases what the Android platform can really do. This is what people are saying:
"I'm really taken with Locale. [...] The idea that I have an intelligent phone that configures itself depending on where I am is very powerful."
- Fred Wilson, principal of Union Square Ventures
"Locale has a lot going for it. It's easy to use, but has some advanced functionality under the hood. We have found the battery usage to be absolutely amazing. [...] We feel the level of polish and overall quality are more than commensurate with the asking price."
- Ryan Whitwam, Tested.com
One of the top 10 apps that best use location.
- Wired Magazine
One of the top 10 apps for your Droid.
- PCWorld Magazine
Keep your family up-to-date. Control your home automation system. The possibilities are endless!
Note: Sent SMS messages will not appear in your Android SMS app, due to restrictions in Android that forbid this plug-in from accessing your sent messages.
This is a plug-in: it requires "Locale" from the Google Play store.
With Locale and the Dock Plug-in Condition, your device can automatically perform actions based on whether it is docked in the car, desk, or undocked.
For example, automatically launch an app with the Shortcut setting when docked at home or enable Bluetooth in the car!
This is a plug-in for Locale. It requires "Locale" from the Google Play store, as well as a device that supports a Dock accessory, and a dock.