You can create regular plain text files as well as Markdown and MultiMarkdown files.
Draft is powered by Dropbox, so all your documents are stored in the cloud where you can easily access them from any device you have.
(Notes created with Draft are not stored on the public storage of the device, so they cannot be directly accessed by other apps. Synchronization is only possible through the provided Dropbox integration.)
* Create, view and edit plain text and Markdown or MultiMarkdown notes
* Organise all your notes in folders and sub-folders
* Full text search of all your documents
* Fullscreen editing for distraction free writing
* Smart editing with a dedicated Markdown shortcuts toolbar and lists continuation
* Five different color themes
* Share your documents with other applications
* Share the Markdown generated HTML preview of your notes
* Receive text from other applications
* Store your notes in the cloud with Dropbox
# File formats
* Draft can create notes with the following extensions:
* Draft can import (from Dropbox or other apps) files with the following extensions:
# Dropbox synchronization
By default all your notes are stored in a dedicated folder in your Dropbox called 'Draft'; you can change this location in the application settings.
Draft provides full offline support, so every change you make to your notes will be propagated to Dropbox once the network is available.
Writer's philosophy is Keep It Simple. Writer tries to be as basic as possible, giving you somewhere to turn your thoughts into text, markdown support, and some statistics. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Note: Files are currently stored stored in sdcard://Writer/. Future versions of Writer will allow you to select a custom directory, share documents through email, and synchronize your documents using Dropbox and Box.net
## Full Featured Text Editor
- Distraction-free Interface
- Built in English Dictionary
- Extended Keyboard
- Keyboard Shortcuts (e.g. CTRL+Z for undo)
- Open .txt, .md, .fountain
- Phrase Finding
- Undo & Redo
- Word and Character Count
## Innovative Features
- Live Markdown (Also known as Syntax Highlighting)
- Custom font
- Night Mode
- Dropbox Integration (Works even when offline)
- RTL Support
- Support Multiple Encodings (UTF-8, BIG 5 etc.)
- True Italic
- Typewriter Scrolling
- Typeface & Style Customization
- Exclusive fonts from Hoefler&Co. Ideal Sans, FF Fago Mono, Novel Mono
## Share and Export
- Share .txt
- Share Plain text
- Plain Text/Markdown to PDF (Android 4.4 and above)
- Plain Text/Markdown to .rtf
- Markdown to HTML
- Markdown to Formatted text
- Markdown to .docx (Beta)
## Get Creative™ (*Requires In-app Purchase)
- Custom font
- Export to .docx
- Markdown Preview
- Live Markdown (Syntax Highlighting)
- Remove PDF Watermark
- Snapshots to backup document
- English Thesaurus & Rhyme
- Typewriter Scrolling
1. JotterPad saves your work on exit.
2. Some of the features require Creative IAP.
3. App cleaning agents (Clean Master) delete text files. Please disable them.
4. JotterPad does not open .docx.
5. Please refrain from troubleshooting on the Play Store review. Contact us directly at email@example.com .
For more information,
Download Writeily Pro for FREE
I've launched a brand new app with many of the most requested features for power users, including: Keyboard shortcuts, folders, and opening from the filesystem. Download it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.writeily.pro
- Create notes, documents, short stories, or even a whole book in a minimal editor.
- Enjoy a colourful, inspired, design.
- Switch between light and dark themes.
- Switch between different Roboto typefaces.
- Organize notes by starring the most important notes in your list.
- Preview your work in a rendered Markdown view.
- Share your work to other apps via the Share button.
- Share works from other apps into Writeily.
- FREE! And No ads :).
Download, have fun, and get writing!
Like the app?
The app is free, but if you like what you see, please give it a rating, and share it with your friends - it helps a lot!
Donate to Writeily
If you really like the app, you can donate by purchasing: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.writeily.donate
- Quickly and easily write simple lists, class notes, short stories, code documentation and more in Markdown.
- Dropbox integration to sync notes to your Dropbox account.
- Notebooks to get organized.
- View your Markdown notes parsed on the CommonMark spec.
- Use the Markdown helper bar for easy access to special Markdown characters.
## Available with In-App Purchase
- Styles: Dark background or light. Monospace font or not. Choose between 9 different styles to view your notes in.
## Contact Me!
Bugs, questions or suggestions? You all have been amazing with your feedback so far. Keep emailing me!
- Create, Edit, Star and Delete the markdown notes or text notes in editor.
- No bigger design, keep it simple and make it small.
- Preview your markdown notes when you typing by one click.
- Support share your notes to other apps via the share button.
- Support share markdown (*.md, *.markdown) or text file from other apps into Takedown.
- No ads.
Enjoy your drink :)
The Simplenote experience is all about speed and efficiency. Open it, write some thoughts, and you're done. As your collection of notes grows, you can search them instantly and keep them organized with tags and pins.
The best way to learn about Simplenote is to try it. Once you're up and running, visit simplenote.com to download it on other devices and start accessing your notes everywhere.
*MarkDrop* is a **markdown** editor for Android
It can *sync* with Dropbox
- Sync with Dropbox on it's ~/Apps/MarkDrop folder
- QuickButton to write markdown
- Preview markdown in web browser
- when delete note in Dropbox will not sync to Android
Thank you for choose MarkDrop.
I will update this App continuance.
# Hope you markdown happy.
Markdown is a lightweight markup language, originally created by John Gruber and Aaron Swartz allowing people "to write using an easy-to-read, easy-to-write plain text format, then convert it to structurally valid HTML". The language takes many cues from existing conventions for marking up plain text in email.
**Note:** The external file viewer is disabled by default. In order to open external text or markdown files you need to enable it from the Preferences screen first.
✓ Create notes using Markdown syntax
✓ Share notes
✓ Pager interface to navigate between notes
✓ Configurable text size
✓ Open external files (text files or *.md). Enable from Preferences -> External File Viewer
Tutorial: Making Notal and Dropbox work together on Android: http://fusionfenix.com/page/making-notal-and-dropbox-work-together-on-android
This is a paragraph with **bold text**.
You can create lists like this:
* first list item
* second list item
Link other pages like <:here> or web sites: <http://google.com>
Standard HTML tags can be used for more sophisticated markup. Embedding images from the SD card and anywhere on the web is possible, too (an therefore needs the INTERNET permission).
All wiki pages are stored in plain text and html on the external storage (SD-card) and can be edited with any text editor from the phone or the PC (when the external storage is mounted).
This app is completely ad-free! INTERNET permission is only used for downloading images you link on your pages.
A simple to use, holo-themed markdown editor with Pandoc extensions. It supports .md and .txt extensions and can open email attachments.
- File browser to arrange and organize your documents
- Quick access to common markdown syntax to help you write documents quickly and correctly
- Export the rendered output to HTML
- View images on the local memory store
Source code available at: https://bitbucket.org/npaul/mdreader/
* Enhanced notepad application with numerous improvements.
* High performance and real time feedback on large text files (more than 10,000 lines).
* Show and hide line numbers.
* Undo and redo modifications without limit.
* Display, increase and decrease line indents.
* Fast selection and editing.
* Smooth scroll in both vertical and horizontal direction.
* Directly goto specified line number.
* Quickly search and replace.
* Easily input color hex.
* Automatically detect character encoding.
* Auto indent for new lines.
* Open file from recent opened and added files.
* Be able to edit system files for rooted devices.
* Support both light and dark theme.
* Optimized for both phone and tablet.
QuickEdit Text Editor includes a lot of optimization on performance and user experience, the speed and feedback is much better than published text editor apps on Google Play. You can use it as text editor or code editor for normal text files and programming files
If you can help to translate this application to your native language, please contact our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any problem or suggestion, please feel free to contact us: email@example.com
You can also share your comment to QuickEdit thread on xda-developers:
Thanks for using QuickEdit!
∙ Turbo Editor Supercharges Your Device’s Text Editing Functionality
- XDA http://goo.gl/z90cmM
∙ Turbo Editor Is a Powerful Text Editor With Syntax Highlighting
- LifeHacker.com http://goo.gl/Ced1PK
∙ Turbo Editor gives file editing a much needed boost
- AndroidCommunity.com http://goo.gl/cVkCd4
∙ Turbo Editor App Fits Your Text Editing Functionality on Smartphone and Tablet
∙ Mächtiger Text Editor für Android im Material Design
- TabletCommunity.de http://goo.gl/JYrMRB
∙ Turbo File Editor für Android bietet Syntax-Highlighting und mehr
- mobiflip.de http://goo.gl/GYhoU0
∙ App Turbo Editor promete otimizar a edição de arquivos no Android
- TudoCelular.com http://goo.gl/hkkr4t
∙ Turbo Editor: Um dos melhores editores de código para Android
★ Completely Open Source text editor
★ Super cool theme with Material Icons
★ Optimized for both Smartphones and Tablets
★ Support for every type of text files
★ Root features
★ Syntax Highlight for HTML, XHTML, CSS, LESS, JS, PHP, PYTHON and many other languages
★ Support for Undo & Redo
★ Go To Line
★ Line Numbers
★ The Encoding is Auto-Detected but you can also edit it
★ Option to wrap the content if text is too large
★ Auto save mode to save files as you leave the application
★ Read only mode
★ Create files and folders a inside the app
★ Search files and folders
★ View the result on a web browser
★ Markdown Viewer integrated
★ Translated in many languages (a special thanks to all the translators!)
★ Movable on the SD card
★ Samsung Multiview support
And much more!
∙ Report an Issue on the Github page
∙ Translate the App
∙ Be a part of the Turbo Text Editor community
∙ Do you like the app? Please comment and share on Twitter, Google Plus or wherever you like. Thanks!
∙ Me on Google Plus https://google.com/+VladMihalachi
∙ Me on Twitter https://twitter.com/vmihalachi
∙ Maskyn on Google Plus https://google.com/+Maskyn
∙ Maskyn on Twitter https://twitter.com/maskyngames
OTHER USEFUL LINKS
∙ XDA-Developers thread http://goo.gl/eqfyQE
∙ Reddit http://goo.gl/wnt8o0