This is the mappa map for Madeira which is located in the Atlantic Ocean and is an autonomous region of Portugal. The archipelago is made up of two populated islands, Madeira and Porto Santo, and two groups of unpopulated islands called the Desertas and Selvagens Islands.
Places included in the Madeira offline mappa map: Funchal — Island regional capital and largest city in Madeira, home to tourist resorts, gorgeous panoramas and local color; Santa Cruz; Machico; Santana; Camara do Lobos; Ribeira Brava town; Calheta town; Paul do Mar village.
Madeira International Airport/Funchal(FNC) (formerly known as Santa Catarina Airport), about 30 minutes from Funchal,in Santa Cruz municipality is included on the Madeira mappa map.
Visit: Levadas – An impressive system of aqueducts built between 1461 and 1966 to bring water from the mountains to farmland; Cabo Girão – One of the world’s highest ocean cliffs; Jardim Botânico Funchal Botanical garden; São Vicente Caves – Volcanic caves (grutas) where you can visit lava tubes; Jardim do Monte Palace Magnificent gardens of the former Monte Palace hotel; Jardim Orquídea Orchid garden.
Miradouro means viewpoint you can get splendid views of the island from various viewpoints, including Pico dos Barcelos, Pico do Arieiro, Pico de Facho, Curral das Freiras, Monte.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Madeira, Portugal:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Madeira now!
Follow us @
Hardware video magnifier devices cost a great deal of money, so to widen the availability of this highly useful technology we have released it as an app, for free.
In this case free means totally free, no advertising, and it will always be totally free.
Performance is highly dependent on your device – if you have a higher quality camera and processor you have then the images will be sharper and it will run more smoothly.
This the initial public release, a key feature of this app is its simplicity so we aren’t planning on adding extra features. Further development will be bug fixing, performance improvements and enhancing the existing functionality, by for example adding screen-reader support.
If you find this useful then please let us know!
232 Studios & Ian Hamilton
KNOWN ISSUES WITH:
We will be releasing an update that will resolve these issues shortly.