Listly is the simplest way to create, curate and publish useful lists. Collect links and media for research. Collaborate with friends. Share your interests. Publish lists on your blog or website.
Listly is a companion app to the list.ly service at https://list.ly. You can use your existing Listly account or create a new one using the app. The lists you create using the app will be available both on the app and on the web at https://list.ly.
MAKE LISTS ON THE GO
Lists are great content. They are fun to make and easy to consume for your readers. Use our web app or iOS app to make lists (and keep them updated) on the go!
You can save items to Listly lists from Safari, Apple and Google News apps, Facebook, Twitter, Feedly or from any other app that has a share button.
PUBLISH YOUR LISTS ON LIST.LY AND YOUR BLOG
Listly makes it easy to publish your lists on your blog or website. As you curate lists, your blog content will update automatically. Listly embeds are customizable with many layouts - Gallery, Magazine, Slideshow, and Minimal. We even have a WordPress plugin!
INVOLVE YOUR AUDIENCE
Listly lets your audience suggest items to be added to the list, helping you continuously curate great list content. They can also vote on items and add emojis to items.
LISTLY IS MEDIA SMART
Listly understands all kinds of links and media such as YouTube, SoundCloud, Images, Places, Products, People and Apps. Enter a link, or search for media and add them to your lists. Play YouTube and SoundCloud media right inside your lists.
WHO USES LISTLY?
- Teachers curate links and media for class projects, assignments, and homework. They involve students in making lists.
- Researchers collect links and media in carefully crafted lists. They use it across multiple projects.
- Bloggers create fun listicles and useful lists to engage readers. They maintain lists on the go without editing posts.
- Affiliate Marketers build product lists with affiliated links. They place them in multiple websites and storefronts.
- Content Marketers make useful lists without HTML editing. They engage their audience with voting and emojis.