SIMPLE TO USE, NO SPAM ADS...100% AD FREE.
This edition covers the entire Eastern Seaboard from Maine to Delaware including all of New England, New York and New Jersey, Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Delaware and Pennsylvania tides.
Optional PRO subscription service for users to access complete LIVE weather satellite and forecasts from the OFFICIAL National Weather Service within the app. Added Sunrise/Sunset and Moonrise/Moonset and Moon Illumination and Age.
NEW! Added ability to share tide charts via Facebook or Email.
Advanced tide graphs, Easy to Use allow for you to judge the level of water movement for optimal fishing between high and low tide.
When GPS is available we auto-locate your position and zoom to the map for surrounding NOAA tide stations near you.
Included is the ability to zoom and view satellite imagery for fishing ground characteristics to compare with tide movement.
"NesTides ability to display tide predictions and actual tidal flow graphs allow me to extend fishing trips by following different tide station tide charts and moving with the tide flow. The satellite view allows me to explore and discover new fishing grounds I never knew existed. Absolutely the best fishing software tool I have ever used. ," said USCG Captain Mike K.
Simply the most complete tide tables for New Jersey tide tables, Maine tide tables, New Hampshire tide tables, New England tide tables, New York tide tables, Connecticut tide tables, Delaware tide tables, Pennsylvania tide tables, Massachusetts tide tables, Rhode Island tide tables.
New Jersey tide charts, Maine tide charts, New Hampshire tide charts, New England tide charts, New York tide charts, Connecticut tide charts, Delaware tide charts, Pennsylvania tide charts, Massachusetts tide charts, Rhode Island tide charts.
Tides Near Me focuses on nearby tide stations and current tidal conditions. Quickly learn the time of the last and next tide, as well as when the sun and moon will rise or set. Fully automated tide tables, charts, and predictions.
There are no ongoing payments required for up-to-date tidal information on over 4,400 tidal stations in the US, UK (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland), Ireland, India, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada. We keep everything updated for you!
* Track the storm with a highly responsive interactive map optimized for 3G, 4G and WiFi performance
* Hurricane Tracker technology including storm path and wind speeds
* Watch up-to-the-minute detailed forecasts from the Storm Team 4 Weather Team
* Use the best radar in the weather industry
* Watch the highest resolution satellite cloud imagery available
* Fully integrated GPS pinpoints the weather where you are
* Get accurate 10-day forecasts with both daily and hourly detail
* Save your favorite locations
* Share weather videos and photos with Storm Team 4 while you’re on the go
Weather alerts are read aloud for you so you don’t have to stop to read the screen. It’s the power of a NOAA Weather Radio combined with the accuracy of AccuWeather and Channel 7 all in one convenient app! There’s no other app like it.
With the FOLLOW ME feature you’ll stay safe when you’re on the go. AccuTrack WABC NY AccuWeather can alert you to severe weather wherever you are -- whether you’re on your daily commute or travelling anywhere across the U.S.
The app is fully interactive; Zoom down to get a street level view of live conditions. And of course, get current conditions, hourly and long-term forecasts right at your fingertips.
* Follow Me – Activate this feature so that you get weather alerts wherever you are, anywhere in the U.S. No matter where you travel, the app will help keep you safe.
* Set a static location – In addition to the Follow Me feature, you can set one location to receive alerts on. So if you’re on the road, you could still get alerts for what’s threatening your home. If you’d like to keep tabs on a vacation home or where a loved one lives, additional locations can be purchased for a nominal fee within the app.
* Audio alerts – Listen to weather alerts just like a NOAA Weather Radio, so you can be informed and keep moving.
* Current Conditions, Hourly Forecasts and 7 Day Forecasts
* Video forecasts and live weather video (when available)
* Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
* 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
* Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
* High resolution satellite cloud imagery
* Current weather updated multiple times per hour
* Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
* Ability to add and save your favorite locations
* A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
* Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
* Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather