For live radar, aquifer levels, current temperatures and tomorrow’s forecast, depend on Your Weather Authority: Adam Caskey, Steve Browne, Katie Vossler, Mike Osterhage and Justin Horne.
- Live Radar
- Current Temperature
- Daypart Forecast
- 7 Day Forecast
- Aquifer Levels
- Alerts and Warnings
KSAT12, Your Weather Authority: Keeping you and your family safe from the storm.
• Severe weather alerts, color-coded and arranged by severity
• Hourly, daily and 10-day forecasts
• Highest resolution satellite imagery available
• Personalized maps with special layers and overlays
• Pinpoint your location via GPS for precise conditions and save favorite locations
• Send weather videos and photos to NBC 5 while you’re on the go
• Weather stories and videos updated by the NBC 5 meteorologists and news team
* Hourly, Daily, and 10-Day Forecasts
* Customizable Layered Maps
* Hi-Res Satellite Imagery
* Exclusive videos and stories from CBS 62 and WWJ Newsradio 950 Experts
Mossy Oak wanted to provide this powerful FREE version of the original app to the entire hunting community so all can benefit.
***** We are pleased to announce the release of the updated version of Mossy Oak Hunting Weather powered by ScoutLook. This update addresses the stability issue experienced by users with older devices, as well as location detection, and Null information in certain locations. We are completely committed to world class hunting weather tools and customer service, and we thank you for your understanding and support! *****
It remains a world-class resource for weather details, and it’s geocoded so you can get important information where you are or where you need it. Save your favorite stand or hunting spot locations for quick reference anytime, and manage them or create new spots from your free account at ScoutLookweather.com. It’s easy!
The Mossy Oak Hunting Weather app is map-based to bring you weather details including radar, wind activity, solunar times, lunar phase, hourly barometric changes, and other information hunters can’t live without before heading afield. Use condition information to decide where and when to hunt. It's hunting weather like you’ve never seen it!
ScentCone™ and SetZone™ wind tools are the first of their kind, delivering visually mapped wind speed and direction for your treestands and duck blinds hourly for 72 hours – they almost pick your spots for you!
Download the app, create a free private account at the Login screen, and go! The Mossy Oak Hunting Weather app is ready when and where you are.
Currently, ScoutLook weather provides maps and weather data for the continental United States.
**On of the "Best New Android Apps From The Last 3 Weeks" (2/23/13 - 3/12/13)**
Get your family and home ready for a tornado. The American Red Cross tornado app is the complete solution you need to understand and prepare for a tornado and all that comes with it. With interactive quizzes and simple step-by-step advice it’s never been easier to be ready!
Ahora disponible en español.
• Easy to use Spanish language toggle to switch translation directly inside the app.
• Audible siren when NOAA issues a Tornado warning for any of your monitored locations letting you know when it’s time to go to your safe room plus an all-clear alert when the warning expires (Note: Alerts' sounds will NOT override if phone is on vibrate or in sleep mode)
• Simple step-by-step instructions to help you know what-to-do even if the cell towers and TVs are down. Prioritized actions for before, during, and after requires no mobile connectivity
• Help distant friends and family in tornado alley with ability to receive tornado watch and warning alerts based on their location from NOAA
• Red Cross location-based open shelters map for when you need it most
• Be ready should a tornado hit by learning how to assemble an emergency kit for your family in the event of power outage or evacuation
• Reduce your household’s stress and anxiety should a tornado hit by learning to make and practice an emergency plan
• Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends and show off your tornado knowledge
• Know how many tornadoes have occurred in your area
• Know the difference between a watch and a warning
• Learn how to deal with food and water impacted by floods and power outages
• Simply let friends/family know you’re safe with customizable “I’m Safe” notification sharable thru social media, text and email
• Let others know where you are with the Toolkit’s strobe light, flashlight and audible alert functions
Copyright © 2013-2014 The American National Red Cross
• AccuWeather MinuteCast® – minute-by-minute precipitation forecasts for the next two hours hyper-localized to your exact GPS location or street address. Includes precipitation type and intensity, and start and end times for precipitation. Available for the Continental United States and Canada. Boaters within 100nm of the coastline can use AccuWeather MinuteCast to track and time storms, and select a map point to get MinuteCast for that location in addition to their current location.
• Information rich including buoy data, tides, radar, wind speed and direction, dew point, air temperature, barometric pressure, weather maps, radar, times for sunrise/sunset and moonrise/moonset, moon phases and transit, and sea surface temperatures.
• Tropical Maps for the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, window of movement on any named tropical system, severe weather watches and warnings, wind radius, storm surges, and storm history information.
• Animated weather radar and maps for tracking the storm’s path. Weather radar available in the United States, Canada, Spain, and Japan. Additional maps showing sea surface temperatures and anomalies, and wave heights and surface winds. Wave heights and surface wind data available for every three hours through to 180 hours.
• Marine weather forecasts available for the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Spain, and Australia. For the United States, Marine Weather by AccuWeather encompasses all coastal regions, including the Great Lakes, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
Download Marine Weather by AccuWeather today for free and experience the Superior Accuracy™ that comes from high-quality weather forecasting.