Your contacts are the most important data in your phone, right? This application will deeply analyze your phonebook and bring it close to perfection. The built-in intelligence will surprise you. Users say this application is so useful it should be included with every phone.
Contacts optimizer's powerful features and beautifully simple interface puts you in charge of your contacts again.
• Remove all duplicates and even find similar contacts
• Every individual optimization function at your fingertips
• Completely new Edit Contacts feature with Move to account function
• Mass move selected contacts between accounts
• Move all contacts - a powerful function for moving contacts between accounts. You can combine your contacts from Phone Memory to Google to have them all synchronized and then find and delete all duplicates.
• The ability to mass delete contacts you no longer need
• Correct and nicely format phone numbers
• Locate potentially incorrect contacts which cannot be dialed
• Find all incomplete contacts that have an important contact field empty
• Clean contacts removing empty fields
• Add international prefixes and country codes where needed
• Merge contact fragments into one rich contact
• Locate contacts in your messages and calls that have not yet been saved
• Digitizing of vanity numbers like 1-800-MY-GOOGLE
• Edit, Delete, Select all or unselect all contacts at any time, just tap and hold the contact
We are investing a lot of effort into this application, please rate it or let us know your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important note 1:
Android provides very limited memory to applications so if you try to process too many contacts the application may be stopped. It is not our fault or a bug.
Important note 2:
Different phones have different implementation of contacts. If the application is not showing your contacts, please let us know what phone you are using and what accounts you have. We will be happy to support it for you.
* It’s from RealVNC®, the inventors of VNC remote access and control technology.
* We’ve 20 years’ experience making the remote control experience as good as it gets.
* There’s no limit to the number of computers you can access, nor how long you can connect in for.
* We support the widest range of platforms in the business: www.realvnc.com/products/vnc/tech-specs/#platforms
* It’s free to use whether you’re connecting locally or over the Internet (and you won’t see an advert, either).
Don’t believe us? Check out our reviews! Then check out the hidden costs of other remote access solutions…
We recommend you try this out at home or in the office first:
1) Make sure your computer and Android device are connected to the same Wi-Fi-enabled local network.
2) Install this app.
3) Download VNC 5 to your computer and apply a Free license, or take a 30 day trial of our premium security and performance features.
When you’re ready to go out and about:
5) Make sure both computer and Android device are connected to the Internet (for example over 3G, or from a Wi-Fi hotspot).
6) Configure the computer’s firewall to enable VNC.
7) Configure the computer’s router to forward port 5900.
For more information on steps 6 and 7, see www.realvnc.com/products/vnc/documentation/latest/getting-connected/
===Security and privacy===
When you connect, you’re asked for credentials (this is to protect your computers if you share or lose your Android device). We’re often asked what these are:
* If you applied a Free license to VNC 5, enter the password you created when you installed it on your computer.
* If you applied a paid-for license (or took a trial), enter the username and password you normally use to *log on* to your computer
We don’t want to hide anything from you, so please note that connections will only be secure (encrypted) if you applied a paid-for license to VNC 5 (or took a trial). Connections to a Free license are fast and responsive, but we hope you’ll understand that end-to-end encryption is a premium feature.
===How to control===
Your finger moves the mouse cursor rather than clicking where you touch, as you might expect with a touchscreen. While this may seem counter-intuitive at first, you’ll soon appreciate the fine-grained control it gives you of a high-resolution computer desktop (especially from the small screen of a phone!)
Mouse operations are performed by gestures. So to double-click, position the mouse cursor appropriately and then tap the screen twice. To see which gestures we’ve mapped to other click, drag, and scroll operations, tap [?] on the toolbar to open the help.
To type, open the keyboard from the toolbar. Function and other special keys (such as Ctrl, Alt, Delete, and the Cmd key on a Mac) are available from a sliding bar above the keyboard.
As for the rest: it’s as though you’re sitting in front of your computer! There’s simply no limit to the applications you can run, data you can access, nor operations you can perform…
We’d love to hear from you:
Better still, leave us a review!
RealVNC and VNC are trademarks of RealVNC Limited and are protected by trademark registrations and/or pending trademark applications in the European Union, United States of America and other jurisdictions. Protected by UK patents 2481870, 2479756; US patent 8760366.
There some advanced features for the contacts export, you can choose a delimiter for the fields, what character the line ends with, linux or windows style. What encoding must be used, this can be proven usefull when having languages with special characters.
The CSV file made will always be available on your phone, only the contacts export will give you the option to pick this location.
Beta Test Community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105476415243131869942
- Phone Addressbook CSV export
- SMS export, this will export your SMS messages to a CSV file.
* Custom Filename
* Custom delimiter
* Filter from and to date
* Make SMS export more human readable feature.
* Email exported file
- Call log export, this will export all the phone calls you made and the incoming call you received.
* Pick from two formats: Raw minimal or and toggl.
* Filter contacts group
* Filter from and to date
* Customize date format used
* Email exported file
If you want better integration with your software, please mail us the details.
Also if you want on the Beta Release list send a mail to email@example.com