Computational fluid dynamics methods are used to model 2D fluid with thousands of particles in it. You can move particles around the screen with your finger.
Efficient numerical methods are used to produce very smooth experience. Every your action affects entire fluid immediately producing unique feeling of real physical behavior different from other simulations.
## Top Seller Celebration Event ( 51% Discount )
## Thank you for all of your support and interest
# Amazon App Store Editor's Choice Application (Top 1 Paid App in All Departments)
# Apple App Store Editor's Choice Application (Top 50 Paid App in the Entertainment Category)
# Google App Store Top Paid Application (Top 10 Paid App in the Entertainment Category)
::: What is Atomus? :::
• Atomus is a highly complex, kinetic, and interactive visualizer yet it is also an amazingly beautiful work of art.
• Atomus was designed to help people who want to think more creatively or who need a change of pace.
• Atomus is an excellent game/toy/party entertainment/interior design element for anyone who loves fireworks, whirlwinds, firefly lights, aurora, rainbow, wave, mobius strip, heart or atomic symbol.
• Atomus has additional features that will remind you of the features above and more all while being intensely dynamic, plus it contains the option to control each design parameter and characteristic.
• Technically, Atomus was made with mathematics, physics, and 3D graphic technics; its rendering system was optimized using neon assembly codes for mobile computing environments.
• Atomus guarantees an impressive 60 FPS speed on any platform.
::: Features :::
• 10-Finger Multi-touch Display!
• 5 Music choices by Aden Ray (On/Off available)!
• Fastest Speed (60 FPS) emits 12,000 particles!
• Customize Particle Length, Number, & Size!
• 3-Color Mode (Neon, Crystal, Nature)!
::: Support :::
If you have any problems, questions, concerns, or ideas related to this app, please feel free to contact me. I would really like to hear what you think.
You can classify Atomus as an uzu, laser lights, tesla toy, sparkle, gravity, gravitarium, art particle fluid design-type app but it is so much better and offers so much more.
Please help us work out the bugs by leaving feedback including your device model and benchmark scores. If we know the engine is working well on lots of devices that will really keep us motivated to get the game done!
Thanks for playing!
Preset configurations are available to show what's possible: Ink in Water, Finger-Painting, Milky Way, Thick Paint, Gelatin, Oil Paint, Wet Mud, and Bowl of Paint.
Customize properties to create your own unique fluid environment. Change the colors, add sparkles or bouncing balls to your liquid.
- Load and explore the predefined fractals (menu Presets -> Load)
- Double tap to zoom on single-touch only devices
- Long tap to repeat last action
- Read the help contents to find out more on how to use the app
NOTE: If the application menu is not reachable on newer devices, do a long click on the right soft key of your device.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:
Lyapunov fractals are bifurcational fractals derived from an extension of the logistic map in which the degree of the growth of the population periodically switches between two
values A and B.
A Lyapunov fractal is constructed by mapping the regions of stability and chaotic behaviour (measured using the Lyapunov exponent λ) in the a−b plane for a given periodic sequence of As and Bs.
- Fully parameterizable algorithm
- Drag and zoom gestures
- Visualization of partial results
- Numerous coloration possibilities
- Save and exchange fractal settings
- Many predefined fractal settings
- Lots of predefined color gradients
- Save fractals as image
- Full-screen visualization
• Watch official Lingaa movie trailers (requires YouTube app).
• Listen to Lingaa movie sound tracks by A. R. Rahman.
• Download Lingaa wallpapers.
• Taking a selfie with superstar Rajinikanth.
• Download caller tunes (India only).
• Participate in Lingaa fan polls.
• Book tickets to the movie at your favorite theater (India only).
Lingaa is a Tamil action thriller movie starring Rajinikanth, who appears in dual roles and plays his own grandson. Jagapati Babu, Anushka Shetty and Sonakshi Sinha co-star, while K. S. Ravikumar directs. A. R. Rahman provides a soul-stirring sound track every Indian cinema fan is sure to love. The movie is the ultimate visual treat for Rajini fans—a return gift from the superstar on his birthday.