Too hard i like the already made games but it is just to complicated they should have more information or instructions
OK but needs improvement Please enable full screen. The soft buttons get in the way of the controls.
Great concept but needs polish... I like the idea and execution very much but it still have some issues before it is really usable: - Needs some control for animation speed. After a while gets quite boring to see the slow animation. I would also love to see the possibility of single stepping. - It often fails to initialize a level leaving you with an empty background only. At this stage only exiting to the game's home screen and then entering back to the puzzle can solve this problem.
Buggy Often fails to execute a program correctly. Lack of control over animation speed makes game tedious. This would only frustrate a child.
- New navigation structure for "Create"
- New "Beginner", "Intermediate", "Advanced" categories for tutorials
- New "Featured" section in "Templates & Tutorials"
- Ability to disable sounds
- Several bug fixes and minor updates