Instructions/How to use:
- registered for security purpose.
- enter members with payments.
- tap on members and enter their meals (b=breakfast, l=lunch, d=dinner)
- enter expenditure with respective date, expense of goods, names.
- get list of all entries with calculation.
- allow you to delete entries.
- save information to your sdcard/mealCalc_Mess.txt
- For more tuts, see the screen shots.
Not only mess, it also applicable on tourism, paying guest, motels, hotels to calculate individuals meals, bills where maintains pay at first method. Be smart with this app just tapping Buttons.
Please give the app a rating and send us any comments to improve it. Thank you!!
Application allows simply and to add conveniently for information on expenditures at the time of purchase or obtaining the income.
The convenient and informative interface will help to control your expenditures and to plan the budget.
In application are available:
- adding of expenditures and the income in any currency (the list of currencies contains 38 line items)
- viewing of statistics of expenditures and the income in a day, month, year and for the specified period
- to build charts of expenditures and the income for any time frame
- balance calculation from a difference of the income and expenditures
- balance for each month
- possibility of a choice of the main currency
- opportunity to add, delete and edit categories
- restore data using export and import to SD card
- password protection (beta)
- export csv
The application is continually refined and added new features.
expenditures, income, balance, payments, accounting of expenditures, budget, planning, expenses, personal finance, banking transactions, finance manager, expense tracking.
All log entries can be marked as business or private for bookkeeping.
Export data in CSV format for import to a spreadsheet application (e.g. Excel) or as HTML reports for record keeping.
✔ Travel log
✔ Fuel Economy
✔ Avg fuel consumption
✔ Export as CSV for Excel import
✔ Export HTML reports
✔ Multiple vehicles
✔ Miles/gallon, km/liter
✔ Categorize log entries with tags
✔ Mark as business or private
✔ Write journal notes
Keywords: [Fuel, refuel, fuelage, mileage, mile, gallon, km, liters, gas, petrol, fill up, diesel, trip log, car service, auto repair, oil change, tire, car, mc, motorcycle, moto, vehicle, truck, fuel log, fuellog, refill, mpg, VR Mileage, FuelGauge, car maintenance, truck stop, Auto, mkw, Motorrad, tanken, Auto-Service, Autoreparatur, gasolina, moto, körjournal, bil, tanka, DriversJournal]
SNAP Benefits Calculator is for informational purposes only.
This application is a great screening tool that can be used to estimate eligibility and benefit allotment confidentially. The calculations provided within this application are only a probable estimate of eligibility and SNAP benefits based on user input. This application is only for recreation. This calculator covers most of the rules regarding the SNAP program; however, no claims are made that this application, in anyway, guarantees or certifies eligibility or entitlement to any specific allotment of SNAP benefits. This calculator is not endorsed by the governmental organization that funds the SNAP program. For official determination, please visit your local SNAP Food Assistance office.
For the effective management of money you always hunt best expense manager app that can keep track of your funds. So this app make this task easier as the Graph presents by this application offer the clear picture of all the transactions done by you. You can easily make different categories of your daily basic needs like food, clothing, education, travel, entertainment, medical, others etc. So categorize your business expenses, personal expenses, travel expenses and many others by the Track My Budget app and make your money balanced.
This is simple and insightful effort of tracking and managing your daily expenses quickly. This user friendly app will provide you full control on your money and make you able to monitor your budget efficiently. Track My Budget is highly recommended if you want to have more control to manage your income and expense.
- Simple and easy to access screen for income and expense with recurring transactions.
- Categorize different sources of income as well as expenditure.
- It helps you to manage income/expense of multiple accounts like Personal, Office etc.
- Now in latest version, you can easily record transaction from your incoming SMS.
- You can also visualize your expected expense and incomes of your recurring transactions.
- With recurring transactions you can simply avoid the stress to add similar expenses repetitively.
- Advanced reporting tool to view your transactions according to the date, daily, monthly and by category.
- This app also supports different currencies.
- As all records are presented in Graphs so you can view the detailed reports of all inflows and outflows more clearly.
- Manage single account in FREE version (In-App Purchase to manage Multiple Accounts)
Budgeting is one of the most important tasks of everyone’s life whether you are running any big business or making any budget for personal expenses. This crucial task will become easier with this latest expense manager app named as Track My Budget.
We are constantly working on making the content and functionality of our apps better. We are always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Besides the convenience and ease of use, this calculator could save you money:
• You can specify the tax rate so that the calculator is calculating tip on the pre-tax bill (why tip on the tax amount as well?)
• If you are splitting the bill with a large group of friends, it will prompt you to double check you bill to see if the tip has already been included (some restaurants automatically do that for large parties).
Calculator feature details:
• simple and intuitive user interface
• numeric keypad for easy bill amount entry
• shake to reset values, swipe to round values
• split bill between several people
• ability to round on check total or tip amount
• option to calculate the tip based on the pre-tax amount
• detects that the bill is being divide among a large group of people and provides recommendation to check the bill to see if a tip is already included
Expense Tracker features details:
• Quickly add new meal expense to tracker
• View summary of spend for 7 days, 14 days, and 1 month
• Provides fun food facts for light entertainment after a meal
• Ability to choose between a stylish wood or metal look
The perfect thing to do whilst you are in the queue!
-Big Easy to hit update button to record your visit
-Big Counter on the first page
-Records a history of your visits. Can also delete and add entries to your log.
In order to use this app you should install first HandWallet - a free professional expense manager that helps you to control your expense, accounts, bills and budget.
How to record an expense (after you define your bank account, credit card or cash account)? Very simple – in just 3 steps:
A. Press the record button.
B. Say the name of the category (for example 'Housing' of 'Food'). You can also add the name of the store and/or the account you paid with if you used them before (for example 'Wal-Mart Food Credit-card').
Speak loud and clear. Make sure that there is no background noise. Make a little gap between words.
C. Press the "Finish" button. A popup window will appear where you can add/modify 3 questions:
1) When? (the date of the expense).
2) What? (the category of the expense you have just recorded. If the 'Expense Tracker Recorder' failed to identify the expense this is the place to fix it).
Near the category you should type the amount of the expense. In most cases this is the only thing you will need to type.
3) How it was paid? (the account, pay type and currency of the expense). These will usually be filled automatically.
Press the 'Confirm' button and your expense is now tracked forever!
• Advanced search and filter options to find a saved transaction
• Multiple currencies. Automatically download exchange rates
• Add information on your expense: pictures, video, voice memos or even a document. Then share this information on social networks.
• Track your cash, credit cards & checking records. View all your recorded expense in an "account statement" view.
• Plan budget
• Personal finance manager: Personal / family cashflow
• Fast, Reliable & Secured. Password protection
• Backup & restore. Send your financial recorded data to your mail in one click!
• Multi languages (including French, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese and many more)
• Online help within the app.
Why to use an expense tracker?
Because an expense tracker will help you be organized, give you control of your financial behaviour, save you money and give you a better chance to discover your full financial potential.
Why to use "Expense Tracker Recorder" add-on?
Because "Expense Tracker Recorder" the easiest and most intuitive expense recorder. And because we are creating expense trackers and accounting software for ten years and know exactly why most people want to track expense but only few succeed.
How to get started?
Download the "Hand Wallet Tracker Recorder" and "Hand Wallet Expense Manager" apps for free. Verify that your language, country and currency are correct. Hand Wallet will create 3 default accounts: cash, bank account and credit card. You can later change the names of these accounts by pressing the "Data" tab and then "Accounts", for example JP Morgan Chase Bank, American Express credit card or "my cash".
Then press the actions button and record your first expense using your own voice!
How to build budget?
After you record some expense select the "data" button and then categories. Select a category, for example "vehicle expense". Press the "advanced" button and select the type of budget: summarized budget, fixed budget etc.. You can build a different budget for each period.
How to see a pie or a bar graph of your expense?
After you track more expense press the "analyst" tab. Then select the period and the category for example "vehicle expense".
You can switch from expense to budget by using the icon at the left.