Then choose from a list of 6 different good quality nature relaxing sounds (sounds of nature) which include thunder, ocean sounds, sea, birds sounds, rain, night in jungle, water sounds, waterfall, nature and start your personal audio therapy.
"Nature Sounds Relax and Sleep for Android is an amazing health app, allowing you to cure insomnia and increase your quality of sleep." - AppEggs.com
Q: How could I set sound as alarm in my phone?
A: When you choose "Set as Alarm" option it is simply copy sound to alarm directory of your phone (it doesn't create new alarm). Then you need to go to alarm menu in you smartphone and set up NEW ALARM with our sound of nature.
+ only natural music, no musical instruments, white noise
+ relax and sleep sounds and ringtones!
+ high-quality sounds of bird songs in rain forest
+ sound of sea waves natural, roar of the surf, marine voice
+ sound of natural rainfall, waterfall, night jungles
+ natural sound of water currents
+ relaxation loud ringtones
+ nature music
+ healing sounds
+ soothing music - sleep sounds
+ absolutely relaxing
+ nature Sound Relax and Sleep
+ white noise for baby sleep
+ therapy music (music therapy, sound therapy, melody therapy)
+ best good quality water sounds, sea sounds, wave sounds, rain sounds - sounds of nature
+ you will relax and sleep like baby
+ children fall asleep immediately
+ lullaby of nature
+ deep relaxation
+ white noise generator
+ Aura for android
+ animal sounds
+ sounds of sunday
- install "Nature Sounds Relax & Sleep" to SD card
- different nature sounds (include water sounds, rain sounds, jungle, sounds of the sea)
- count Down Timer for music relaxation therapy
- beautiful wallpaper for each sound of nature
- meditation music run in background
- help to get rid of tinnitus
- relaxation for human brains
- only good quality nature sleep sounds
- relax melody samples
- best relaxing sounds of nature Free App
- super natural water sounds (no music)
- nature noise maker (sounds effects ringtones)
- sounds of the season
- sounds of the city
- sounds of the game
- ambient sounds
People use nature sounds relaxation techniques for the following reasons, among others:
Anger management (roar of the surf, sea, water flow, waves on a beach sounds, ocean, rain sounds)
Cardiac health (rain forest sounds, birds singing)
Depression therapy(birds sounds, yoga music,white noise app)
Bedtime songs and bedtime sounds
General well-being (waves on a beach, jungle sounds)
Headache therapy (birds singing, ocean waves sounds)
High blood pressure (roar of the surf, waterfall sounds, white noise)
Immune system support (sounds of brook, creek, stream let, river, white noise)
Insomnia therapy(all water sounds, rain sounds, sleep sounds, sounds of blackness)
Pain management (all birds songs, all water sounds)
Stress management (sounds of storm, lightning, thunder, rain sounds, white noise lite)
A relaxation technique (relaxation training) is any method (include audio therapy, sleep sounds and nature sounds), process, procedure, or activity that helps a person to relax; to attain a state of increased calmness; or otherwise reduce levels of anxiety, stress or anger.Yoga music, massage, audio therapy, nature sounds, relax melodies, bird songs and other techniques that include deep breathing tend to calm people who are overwhelmed by stress, while rhythmic exercise improves the mental and physical health of those who are depressed. People who encounter both symptoms, feeling depressed in some ways and overexcited in others, may do best by walking, listening natural sounds of rain, thunderstorms, birds or performing yoga techniques that are focused on strength. Other whistles - cat whistle, bird whistle, bird call, mosquito repellent.
Our soothing music app has 10 relaxing sounds of the rain, wind and thunder that help you to sleep:
1) Under tree in rain
2) Walking under rain
4) Thunder storm
5) Heavy rain
6) Rain in the city street
7) Wind and rain
8) Under umbrella in the rain
9) Rain on the roof
10) Rain drops
The purpose of Thunderstorm sounds Relax & Sleep :
+ only natural music, no musical instruments, white noise
+ relax and sleep sounds and ringtones!
+ high-quality sounds of rain fall in rain forest
+ sounds of streaming water
+ sounds of rain to sleep
+ sound of natural rainfall, waterfall
+ natural sound of rain storm
+ nature calls
+ rain sleep sounds
+ sounds of thunderstorms
+ rain storm sounds and ringtones
+ soothing music - rainforest sounds
+ thunder storm sounds to relax
+ nature sounds Relax and Sleep
+ rain storm sounds
+ yoga music
+ white noise for baby sleep generator machine
+ therapy music (music therapy, melody therapy)
+ best good quality water sounds, wind sounds, thunderstorm sounds, rain fall- sounds of nature
+ you will relax and sleep like baby
+ children fall asleep immediately
+ lullaby of nature
+ rain music
+ deep relaxation
+ help to get rid of tinnitus
+ forest sounds (beach sounds, birds songs, bird sounds, birds music)
+ white noise generator sleepmachine
+ beach sounds
+ aura for android
+ nature music
+ nature sound
+ wind sounds
+ animal sounds
+ nature apps
+ nature background
+ sounds of the game
+ sounds of the season
+ ambient sounds
The most powerful white noise and ambience app! Chill out with the many ambience mixes our awesome sound designers have created just for Ambio. Mix sounds together exactly the way you like. Set an alarm and wake up to your favorite mix.
+ Player Features +
• Create your own ambience Mixes using any of Ambio's sounds
• Create your own Playlists, play your favorite mixes together or create complex progressions
• Use your own sounds and music from your SD card
• Live mix editor
• Gentle startup
• Sleep Timer
• Plays when app is sent to background
• Download hundreds of high quality audio samples produced just for Ambio
+ Content +
Features the widest variety of audio samples!
White Noise, Pink Noise, Brown Noise, Ocean Waves, Wind, Rain, Thunder, Lightning, Meditation Sounds, Urban Ambience, Cat's Purr, Birds and other Wildlife, Chimes, Urban Ambience, Beats, Soothing Synthesizer Pads, ASMR, 8-bit, and much more!
+ Alarm Features +
• Wake up to your favorite mix, playlist, music, alarm tone, ringtone, or notification
• Gradual Wakeup
• Solve math to dismiss
• Alarm Test
• Multiple Alarms
+ Ambio+ Premium Features +
• Create unlimited custom mixes and playlists
• Unlock all the mixer's audio channels
• Create unlimited alarms
• Remove ads
** Premium Mixes Sold Separately **
+ Lightning Bug Users +
If you previously purchased content plugins for Lightning Bug, we're happy to offer you credits for any premium mix in Ambio! For more info, launch Ambio and press 'Lightning Bug' from the main menu. ***Only available if you currently have plugins installed on your device.
+ Feedback +
We love hearing your ideas for the app as well as new content! Check out our user request site here:
+ Refunds +
Before making any in-app purchases, please review our refund policy:
+ Permissions +
Storage – Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
Required for storing and managing downloadable content such as sound and image files.
System tools – Prevent phone from sleeping
Used to ensure smooth audio playback. Your screen is still allowed to lock (go dark).
Hardware controls - Change your audio settings
Required by our custom audio driver for older devices.
Network communication – Full network access
Required for downloading extra content including sound and image files from our servers.
Hardware controls - Control vibration
Used by alarm system to create alarms that optionally vibrate your device.
Network communication – Google Play billing service
Used for optional in-app purchases.
System tools – Run at startup, send sticky broadcast
When your device boots Ambio runs very briefly to synchronize it's alarm system with your system clock. This process is designed to have minimal impact on your device's startup time.
Sticky broadcast is used by the primary audio and the content download systems for stability reasons.
Development tools – Test access to protected storage
This permission is also required for storing and managing downloadable content such as sound and image files.
★ The BEST & MOST popular sleep aid app ★
★ Beautiful, Simple & Complete ★
★ UNBEATABLE bank of 46 sounds & music ★
★ Over 8,000,000 people now sleeping better ★
Also FEATURED in People Magazine, Health Magazine, Knowyourmobile, Mashable, Autism Pluggedin, Healthline.com, 1greatapp.com, Appsrumours.com & many other websites and magazines!
Relax Melodies is the LEADER in personalized relaxation and sleep assistance. No more lacking of sleep or insomnia for you! The sleep that you need and want is waiting for you. Relax Melodies and its many features such as high quality white noise sounds, music melodies and complete customizable mixes will help you sleep like never before!
Here’s how it works :
1. Create a sleep mix by selecting sounds and music that you like.
2. Slip naturally into a relaxed state or a deep sleep...!
3. Awake, feel refreshed and happier
4. Do it again, anytime!
Use it also in many other situation such as while exercising, during your yoga meditation sessions, while massaging, during a quick nap or even to help your baby fall asleep faster!
Join millions of users who have reported sleeping better. It’s time to get back the sleep that you deserve!
Let us know how it worked for you!
☆ ☆ ☆ WHAT’S INSIDE THE PACKAGE ☆ ☆ ☆
✓ 46 Outstanding high quality ambient sounds, including 2 binaural beats frequencies for brainwave entrainment.
✓ Mix your favorite sounds & music together with different volumes to create your own personal melodies. Create almost infinite possibilities! Thousands of way to fall asleep!
✓ Includes 8 off the shelf favorites for easy startup
✓ Create, Save, Name, Sort and Replay your favorites easily
✓ Timer system to set a duration to your favorite mixes. Ideal when you’re going to sleep.
✓ Enjoy an unique and beautiful interface for an easy selection of sounds
☆ ☆ ☆ 46 HIGH QUALITY WHITE NOISE AMBIENT SOUNDS & MUSIC ☆ ☆ ☆
♬ River ♬ Ocean ♬ Winds ♬ Flute ♬ Rain ♬ Birds ♬ Music Box ♬ Lounge ♬ Piano ♬ Orchestral ♬ Waterfall ♬ Thunder ♬ Zen ♬ Campfire ♬ Melody ♬ Night ♬ White Noise ♬ Urban Rain ♬ Cavern ♬ Wind Chimes ♬ Storm ♬ Butterfly ♬ Medieval ♬ Toskana ♬ Slow Waves ♬ Heavy Rain ♬ Rainy Day ♬ Afternoon ♬ Rainstorm ♬ Underwater ♬ Immersed ♬ Seaside ♬ Icy Snow ♬ Rain on Roof ♬ Duduk ♬ Humming ♬ Grandfather Clock ♬ Cat Purring ♬ Frogs ♬ Thunder Storm ♬ City Ambiance ♬ Vacuum ♬ MonkChant ♬ Oscillating Fan
☆ ☆ ☆ TESTIMONIES ☆ ☆ ☆
I suffer from insomnia and this helps me fall asleep quickly and sleep soundly through the night - Melody
Thanks.. Helps me relax to fall asleep. Happy sleep. :-) - pflora
I use it every single time that I can't sleep and this App works miracle . It really works and I love it :) Better than sleeping pills - ValerieSanchez16
What a nice way to relax... I am able to make my own little sound recipes for deep sleep, peaceful ambience during meditation/yoga, concentration... etc. - Mamalo
Great App. We use it nearly every night for white noise to get our son to sleep. I love that you can combine and save sounds. The shut off timer is a great feature. - A-mac
☆ ☆ ☆ TRY IT NOW ☆ ☆ ☆
Relax Melodies is THE app for the most personalized sleep experience that you can possibly have. Within a few taps, create the exact sound that resonates perfectly with you. The ability to chose from white noise ambient sounds and binaural beats gives you total control for an unique and personal experience.
It’s waiting for you. Download it now and become one of the relaxed users of Relax Melodies!
★ Music Therapy for Sound Sleep (Full Version) with 8 music pieces and 12 ambient sounds is now available on Google Play!
Enrich Your Imagination with a Sound Mixer in the latest version!
The latest version of Music Therapy for Sound Sleep provides a group of relaxing natural sounds for you to choose and mix, creating your own fantastic ocean scenes. These sounds help enrich your imagination thus to further relax in a pleasant surroundings with ocean waves and soothing rains. It is totally up to you to customize each track with one or several ambient sounds, with volume bars separated from the main piano melodies.
Totally different from the so-called leisure music, subliminal music embeds Alpha Wave to various musical pieces by delicately setting the rhythm to a certain frequency, while stimulating imagination with certain sound effects. Listening to the music, our sub-consciousness is awakened. It is guiding us to a brand new discovery of our potentials, to relaxation, and to creativity.
Low Speed Alpha Wave has a frequency from 8Hz to 9Hz, which stimulates a state at which one is nearly asleep and cannot think clearly. To generate such a frequency in one's mind, binaural beats are applied. For example, if the left ear is presented with a steady tone of 500Hz and the right ear a steady tone of 508Hz, these two tones combine in the brain. The difference, 8Hz, is perceived by the brain and is a very effective stimulus for brainwave entrainment.
- Tunes with Low Speed Alpha Wave
- Ambient Sound Mixer with a group of natural sounds
- Elegant interfaces and varied music themes
- Elaborate descriptions
- Increase sleep quality and relaxed state
- Dr. Oz
★★Thanks for supporting this app!★★
LATEST UPDATE: New sound engine.
ABOUT PERMISSIONS: We use the phone call state permission to pause sounds for an incoming phone call & prevent phone from sleeping to make sure that the timer works as promised :). We don't store any information.
Want to relax? Turn Sleep And Noise Sounds on and listen to soothing sounds like white noise or forest rain drops! Keep outside noises at bay and fall asleep quickly and easily by playing one of the many sleep time tracks in this app and of course, no need for a sound machine anymore! More sounds to be added soon, enjoy!
Sounds included in Sleep And Noise Sounds:
- Pink Noise - Helping you sleep better, this noise is said by some to be better than white noise but this sound is one where every octave carries the same frequency placing you ears in equilibrium!
- Brown Noise - An excellent aid for sleep, this noise will place you in a trance allowing you to rest easy for hours on end.
- White Noise - The most famous sound for sleeping peacefully in high quality is here! Always makes for a good nights rest.
- Heart Beat - Babies love to hear a mother's heart beat but when mommy can't be there there's always your phone to take care of the job! Babies will be lulled to sleep by your phone.
- Forest Rain - It's like having a tropical forest in your home without the environment. Enjoy soothing sounds of rain falling crisply as you lie in melancholy.
- Crackling Fire - Enjoy the feeling of sitting around the fireplace or a beautiful fire in the comfort of your own bed. You don't even have to make the fire!
- Ocean Waves - Quality sounds of beach ocean waves splashing into land. A simply remarkable way transition into your dreams.
- Vacuum Cleaner - Loud but consistent, the sound a vacuum cleaner makes a noise that calms the chaos of the mind without as it cleans your home.
- Nature Trail - Go on a journey in your dreams, but begin the journey before you enter! This nature trail recording comes fresh from a national nature trail!
- Ticking Clock - The sound of a grandfather clock has never been so easy to hear and listen to. Have a listen!
- Kettle Boiling - The smooth sounds of bubbling water in a kettle is just enough to give that feelingof warmth and melancholy as you relax and recline.
- Airplane Midflight - Needs no explanation, the first thing most people do once mid-flight is sleep! Why not bring that environment with you all the time? Now you can!
- Electric Fan - The classic way to block out unwanted noises coming from external factors. Simply cannot go wrong with sounds of an electric fan complimenting you at moments of tire.
- Blowing Wind - The sound that is heard no matter what time of year, giving a feeling of comfort and relaxation. Imagine yourself within the blowing wind, without the actual wind!
- Cat Purring - A cats purrr can be calm to the ears and great for complimenting an environment of comfort and melancholy. It's like having your favorite kind of animal around you all the time.
- Urban Ambulance - You'd be surprised how calming the sounds of an ambulance can be when you're trying to get rest :); as long as you have this app, you can rest assured with the calm sounds of an ambulance in the distance.
- Calm Rainfall - Imagine a tropical rainforest, the beauty and of course the wonderful rainfalls that can last for days. Great for sleeping and soothing of nerves.
*To start sound set the arrow timer-
Do feel stressed? Overworked? Not Satisfied with life? Wish you can relax? Want to Sleep Better?
or just Tired? Then take a nice escape and leave all the pains behind!
-The best naturally relaxing sound!
-Truly miraculous relaxation that will keep you feeling rejuvenated once more.
-Close your eyes, put on a headphone , touch this application, put the device to sleep, and let your relaxation be at ease.
-Absolute pure relaxation from authentic sounds, not artificial but real sounds.
-These sounds do not loop back and forth, it's 100% real.
"Mental disorders is a common form of illness worldwide. According to American commission on mental health, 1 in 7 people would sometime in their lives experience mental disorder. Mental disorders consist of major depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and obsessive compulsive disorder.
* Depression is a major disorder in which without treatment, can ruin careers, hobbies, moral judgment, and relationships or even life threatening self infliction. Depress people find difficulty concentrating or make proper decisions.
* Anyone can become depressed, therefore the safest known alternative treatment are medications which eventually leads to addiction on pills after pills and can lead to financial difficulties further down the road."
THE BENEFITS OF RELAXATION:
-Relax state of mind is considered to be the most part of mental healthiness and well being. Relaxation is a natural treatment to stress, known as a factor to the development of disease.
-Relaxation will slower your heart rate
-It will lower your blood pressure
-Reduce rate of breathing therefore requiring less oxygen
- Sleep better at night
-Promote immunity, less illness
-Increased concentration skill
-Less muscle tension or migraine
Use this app while you sleep, read, study, work, or exercise! Doctor's #1 recommendation for mental illness treatment!
Choose from a list of 6 different nature sounds and combine them to get a unique and relaxing experience. Includes sounds of waves, rain, spring, birds, frogs and crickets.
The sounds of nature are a great relaxation technique, which allows achieving calm and relaxation to people with high stress or depressed.
Ideal as a complement to masseurs and physiotherapists while performing their work sessions.
- Combines between various sounds of nature to relax and unwind
- Includes sounds of water, rain, waves, birds, frogs and crickets
- Timer with countdown stops sounds to completion
- Works in the background
- Free app
meditate, meditation, relaxation, relax, insomnia, sleep, tranquility, concentration, stress, health, pain, anger, anger, therapy, zen, insomnia, sleep, mind, mental, yoga, massage, nature sounds, water, sea, river, waves, spring, rain, birds, birds, crickets, frogs
Music for Sleep and Relaxation
This application is intended for you to relax with music and sounds of nature. The application is ideal for people who are tired, stressed and had a hard day of work because it takes you to the natural sounds of ocean waves, rain, water currents, bamboo forest and much more. You can disengage yourself from the busy day and go back to your original self with the soothing sounds of the nature and peaceful music.
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this app is hosted by YouTube and is available in public domain. This app provides an organized way to browse and watch YouTube videos. We have not uploaded any videos to YouTube. We are not responsible for any copyright issues as the app gives access to YouTube videos as is.
TaoMix features an intuitive interface, a neat and minimalist design and the unique possibility of creating an ambience which can be different every time. The full version lets you choose between more than 45 high quality sounds and most of them have been recorded or created by myself.
Whether you are looking for the perfect ambience for your relaxation and meditation sessions, to practice yoga, enhance your concentration or simply because you love the sound of nature, TaoMix is made for you.
Thanks for all your very positive feedback. It’s great to hear from you, and means a lot to me.
Download TaoMix now and enjoy relaxing sounds for meditation in a unique way!
- deMute -
"It almost makes you feel like a God controlling the weather." - AppReview Central
"TaoMix is a beautiful app that is well worth checking out if you like yoga, meditation, or just need some chill sounds to lower your stress levels at work." - Tapscape
"TaoMix is a new delightful addition to the App Store." - The Smartphone App Review
"It's truly made a positive difference in my life & I'm very grateful." A user
- Easily create your own unique and relaxing ambience.
- Your ambiences can evolve randomly in time, which allows them to be different every time.
- Intuitive and easy to use interface.
- Neat and minimalist design.
- High quality sounds to mix.
- Use the timer to fall asleep to your self-evolving ambience.
- Save and retrieve your creations: very simple to use before you go to sleep or when you begin your meditation or relaxation session!
- Simultaneously use your device while your relaxing ambience plays in the background: you can listen to your own ambience or use another music application at the same time!
- More high quality sounds to come in the next updates, so send your suggestions!
- Perfect for your relaxation and meditation sessions, yoga practices or even read and write books!
Free version of TaoMix:
- Get access to a part of the sounds, that allows a great number of combinations.
- Mix up to 3 relaxing sounds together.
- No time limit!
Full version of TaoMix:
- Enjoy all sounds, in all categories.
- Automatically unlocks all sounds that will be added in the future updates.
- Build more complete ambiences: mix up to 10 relaxing sounds together.
- Support TaoMix
- Billing : the full version of TaoMix can be purchased from within the application, using Google’s in-app billing system.
- Vibration : the device will vibrate when some actions are performed.
- Network state : check if the device is connected to the internet. Required to display a warning message when trying to do an action that requires an internet connection but the device is not connected (entering a promo code or purchasing the full version).
- Internet access : internet access is needed to check the promo codes validity.
- Read and write on external storage : TaoMix lets you save and load your ambiences. These ambiences are stored in a database on your device or SD Card, along with your preferences.
QUESTIONS, SUGGESTIONS OR NEED FOR ASSISTANCE?
For any question, suggestion, comment, or if in spite of the care with which TaoMix has been developed, you meet any technical problem, please contact me at :
Current release is Open Beta. Please help me iron out the bugs by submitting bug reports on the website. The app will only get better.[Some phones are not supported :(]
The app is completely free and is built by a lucid dreamer for lucid dreamers. It will stay free, no gimmicks, as it has only one purpose in mind – to make you lucid… And it works!
Sound gets integrated into your dream’s content, so you may hear one of the dream characters telling you that you are dreaming, producing a D.I.L.D. Or your reminder may wake you up in REM, so you can reenter the dream using D.E.I.L.D or other dream reentry techniques. This app is not an alarm clock, its better!
Here's how this app is different from the rest of lucid dreaming apps:
1)It tracks sleep through actigraphy, similarly to "Sleep as An Droid" or "Smart Alarm Clock", except it uses activity information to play reminders for lucid dreaming, helping you hear the reminders when you are most susceptible – in REM!
2)The app makes it very easy to mark a dream, lucid dream or an awakening. Over the course of several days, these marks will help you find where your REM episodes are. And it only takes a few seconds to enter the mark using a gesture. Knowing when you enter REM will help you better adjust your LD induction techniques.
3)The app has a comprehensive history feature –the app is loaded with information and history helps you mix and match up to 7 graphs and see them on the same plot. This is very useful, as it lets you see when your dreams are taking place. Is it 3AM or 4AM? With Lucid Dreaming App you may find out!
4)The app is smart - it can use information from past nights to help you adjust its settings. Did you make changes? You can reload old data and see where the app would've played the reminders with current settings.
5)You can customize anything from the color of the clock to activity thresholds used in REM prediction to REM periods themselves. And you may record your own reminder or use the one you already have.
6)As the world’s most SuperAdvanced sleep tracker, the app uses Science! In fact, it uses 2x as much Science as you might expect! The app takes care of calibrating itself and filtering out ambient noise to accurately distinguish between your movements and noise. This results in accurate and useful sleep statistics(using well established sleep scoring algorithm). Use these statistics on your journey towards improving the quality of your sleep. Find the best time to go to sleep, best awakening time to maximize your restful sleep. Or use the extra hours of sleep for more LD induction. The choice is yours!
The goal of the lucid dreaming app is to make you lucid. I know that annoying voice reminders at random points throughout the night are not helpful! This is why I aim for quality over quantity. Check out the screenshots and see how close the voice reminders are played to dreams. In fact, some of the dreams were recorded due to awakening by the reminder! This is REM right there!
When a reminder is played, you may be sure that an REM period is close (when properly configured). This means you can try WILD or reenter a dream through DEILD technique. These techniques produce the longest, most spectacularly clear lucid dreams that can ever be experienced.
You can disable the sound reminders completely and use the app as a free Actigraph (500$ value) to test the effectiveness of your own LD induction techniques. Use built-in graphs to see how the dietary supplements you take affect your sleep – do they make you toss and turn whole night or sleep like a baby? Now you may find out!
Spread the word and happy dreaming!
Under tree in rain
Walking under rain
Thunder storm sounds
Rain on the roof
Rain drops sounds
- nature sounds help you sleep
- timer for best sleeping
- lullaby for your babies
- water sounds and thunderstorm sounds
- volume control of thunder sounds and wind sounds
- background play mode
- beautiful nature wallpaper
- nature sounds ringtones and sms
- nature sounds alarms
- bird calls and animal sounds
People use nature sounds relaxation techniques for the following reasons, among others:
- Immune system support (sounds of brook, creek, stream let, river, white noise)
- Insomnia therapy(all water sounds, rain sounds, sleep sounds, sounds of blackness)
- Pain management (all birds songs, all water sounds)
- Stress management (sounds of storm, lightning, thunder, rain sounds, white noise lite)
A thunderstorm, also known as an electrical storm, a lightning storm, thundershower or simply a storm, is a form of turbulent weather characterized by the presence of lightning and its acoustic effect on the Earth's atmosphere known as thunder. The meteorologically assigned cloud type associated with the thunderstorm is the cumulonimbus. Thunderstorms are usually accompanied by strong winds, heavy rain and sometimes snow, sleet, hail, or no precipitation at all. Those that cause hail to fall are called hailstorms. Thunderstorms may line up in a series or rainband, known as a squall line. Strong or severe thunderstorms may rotate, known as supercells. While most thunderstorms move with the mean wind flow through the layer of the troposphere that they occupy, vertical wind shear causes a deviation in their course at a right angle to the wind shear direction.
Rain is liquid water in the form of droplets that have condensed from atmospheric water vapor and then precipitated—that is, become heavy enough to fall under gravity. Rain is a major component of the water cycle and is responsible for depositing most of the fresh water on the Earth. It provides suitable conditions for many types of ecosystem, as well as water for hydroelectric power plants and crop irrigation.
Sleep is a naturally recurring state characterized by reduced or absent consciousness, relatively suspended sensory activity, and inactivity of nearly all voluntary muscles. It is distinguished from quiet wakefulness by a decreased ability to react to stimuli, and is more easily reversible than being in hibernation or a coma. Sleep is a heightened anabolic state, accentuating the growth and rejuvenation of the immune, nervous, skeletal and muscular systems. It is observed in all mammals, all birds, and many reptiles, amphibians, and fish.
Meditation is a practice in which an individual trains the mind or induces a mode of consciousness, either to realize some benefit or as an end in itself.
With the help of application "Sounds of nature" you can dive in the sea world, you can walk on forest paths, listen to the sounds of birds or brooks, you can sit near the fireplace and listen to the music of rain!
=== Best sound quality! The application requires the loading of additional megabytes on the first run. Make sure WiFi is connected ===
It's not a secret that lots of living organisms influence each other with the help of sounds. Sounds can be divided into negative ones (we call them noises) and positive ones.
Negative sounds can affect our health, and positive ones, on the contrary, have a wholesome effect on us.
It has been scientifically proved that nature sounds belong to positive ones. Now we even have a special branch of medicine – sound therapy.
The application contains 12 atmospheres:
- Summer forest and creek
- Night forest and fireplace
- Winter forest
- Rainforest and waterfall
- Sounds of sea and ocean
- Sea. On the beach
- Rain and thunder
- Rain. Near the fireplace
- Countryside atmosphere
- Countryside mourning
- Summer meadow sounds
- Train travel
Main functions of the application "Sounds of nature".
- Usefull timer
- On/off and adjust the volume of the any sound
Now you can create your own playlists of your tracks and add your tracks in any sound atmosphere you like. So now you can enjoy your favorite relaxing music playing on the background of nature sound and add a missing sound or any audiobook.
- Alarm clock
Feel that it`s more pleasant to wake up in the mourning and hear the sounds of birds, roar of waves and crowing of cocks. And if your children are not willing to wake up to go to school, our nature sounds will definitely help you wake up your sleepyheads without stress and any other troubles!
- Quality of the sound
All our sound atmospheres comprise only natural sounds. It means that if you listen to our sounds of rain, it will be the sounds of real rain.
You can check the quality of sounds at our site - en.ecosounds.net
There are 4 different options to choose from:
LULLABIES: The app will play a selection of lullabies to get your baby to sleep
WHITE NOISE: The app will play a soothing white noise, this is great to fall asleep to whether its for your baby or yourself.
NATURE SOUNDS: The app will play sounds of the forest. Great to sleep to an very relaxing.
OWN MUSIC: The app will play a selection (made by you) of music that you have on your phone / tablet.
You have the option to play the music indefinitely (until you decide to stop it) or you can set a timer. If you set the timer for 20 minutes the app will automatically stop after 20 minutes and so on.
When the music / sounds are playing your phone / tablet screen will show a soothing animation. This is especially useful if you are leaving the phone in your childs room as it acts as a night light whilst they fall asleep.
This app has been downloaded over 500,000 times, with great reviews. We make regular updates to the app to make sure that you always have a bug free experience.
The app was designed whilst our own children were babies, and tested on them :) If you want a sleepy baby then download this app
Please note: The only reason this app needs to read the phone state is to mute the sounds when an incoming call is received.
There are NO ads in this application. It is entirely free.
More from developer
• Very high quality, long and professional nature sounds.
• Gorgeous graphics.
• Sleep timer shut off the app after a preset time has elapsed.
• Easy to use interface.
Tags: Dream, Sounds, Relax, Meditation, Sleep, Therapy, Health, Music, White Noise