Swipe from the left bezel of the device to change the minimum and maximum numbers! Swipe from the right to see a list of numbers that will be ignored!
We love to hear from our users! Our Apps thrive on suggestions and feedback from our users. We will make every attempt to respond to comments in the Google Play Market, but for a faster and more personal approach feel free to email us at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about this app, please first visit our FAQ page. If you still cannot find the answer to your question feel free to send us an email.
FAQ Page: http://skytrait.com/mad/android/random_number_generator/faq/faq.html
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BILLING - Used to make in-app purchases from within the app. Purchases are not necessary for the app to function, they only extend the available features. More information can be found at http://developer.android.com/google/play/billing/billing_integrate.html
INTERNET - This permission is used in Google Play Services. Also used to download the current tax rates by state. More information on Google Play Service can be found at https://developer.android.com/google/play-services/index.html?hl=en-US
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used to determine if the device is currently connected to a mobile data or WiFi source. Helps conserve mobile data and prevent errors.
*** Newly Added ***
Random Number Generator now let's you generate those winning Power Ball ticket numbers! Please email we any suggestions to make the app better. I'm hoping to add more lottery types in the future. Tell me what you want! You will find my email address below.
Ask me about this app at
- Random numbers generator (integer, floating-point: uniform distribution, normal distribution (Gaussian), Pareto distribution, exponential distributions)
- Strong password generator
- QR code / barcode generator (QR Code, DataMatrix, Aztec Code, Codabar, Code 39, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, ITF, PDF 417)
- Dice roll generator (D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, D8, D10, D12, D14, D20, D24, D30, D48, D50, D100, D1000)
- Lottery games picks generator (Bonoloto, Double Lotto, El Gordo, Euro Jackpot, Euro Millions, France Loto, Kenno, La Primitiva, Lotto, Lotto 6/49, New York Lotto, Mega Millions, Mega-Sena, Oz Lotto, Oz Powerball, Powerball, SuperEnalotto, SuperLotto Plus, UK Lottery)
- International Bank Account Number (IBAN) generator
- PESEL, NIP, REGON generator
Application uses entropy source that provides randomness that is guaranteed to be cryptographically-secure.
It can generate values by shake
The program allows you to select the minimum and maximum range and number of generated numbers.
Has an option to generate unique (unduplicated) numbers.
Great for getting lottery numbers and using in board games (Monopoly,Backgammon and others) as a dice.
For generation random nubmer you can choise
a. A Linear Congruential Generator
b. Lagged Fibonacci generator
c. KISS generator
d. ANSI X9.17 generator
With Randomizer it will randomly select an item from a list or reorder the items into a list. Randomizer also includes a feature where you can save the reordered lists and automatically store last 15 random picks. Or if you ever come across having to choose numbers, Randomizer got that covered too.
Some examples of Randomizer uses:
- Deciding from a list of restaurants.
- Deciding what to buy.
- Need a random list of your friends for a game that you are playing.
- Need to pick lottery numbers.
- Deciding on what to eat from what you have in your fridge.
Features in Randomizer!
- Random Number Generator
- Randomly Select a Choice
- Randomly Order Choices into a List
- View Saved Randomly Ordered Lists and Previous Choices
- Save and Load lists of Selections for Future Use
- Ability to access saved lists on multiple devices
- Ability to edit saved lists
- Ability to import and export saved lists as text file
Randomizer is simple and easy to use that you don't need to be a rocket scientist to use it!!
To randomize a single choice or randomize into a list, just follow these simple steps:
1) Enter your possible choices.
2) Either press "Pick a choice" (for a single randomized choice) or "Randomize Order" (for a randomized list) to view the result.
To randomly generate a number:
1) Press "Randomize Number."
2) Enter in your number range. (Note: Negative numbers do WORK!!)
3) Press "OK" and view your result.
Having problems with Randomizer? Or would like to make comments/suggestions for Randomizer?
Feel free to email us at email@example.com!!
It is also possible to make it not overlap.
This app use when you buy lottery tickets, bingo, roulette , instead of dice, etc.
Internet access is used only for authorized advertising.
[Random Number Numerical Numeric Generator]
In life there are often hazardous and difficult situations where decisions are not always easy to take... Randomizer will help you in the choices that you do not have the desire or the courage to do sometimes.
★★ Easily generate ★★
• Random numbers for choose the winners numbers fo the Mega Million, Oz Lotto, Powerball Lottery...
• Drawing Lots: Create your own lists, enter items (player names, drinks, cars, pokemon ...) and generate !
• Random letters: To generate a first or last name characters, play motus, number and letters or any other word game.
• Coin flip: No need to explain the oldest game of toss coin (heads or tails), sometimes nothing beats a little boost in fate.
• Random colors: Do you think Randomizer when your play Mastermind, color choices randomly guaranteed.
• Random dates: Need to find a date for your vacation, or simply a meeting? Nothing is easier with the random generator date.
★★ Coming soon ★★
• The random password generation, a way to find a good password and complex without being tortured mind.
• People generator (random identity) with firstname, name, gender, photo, birthdate et much more!
Randomizer has many options, Try it!
Follow Randomizer on Twitter @RandomizerApp
This application is in Beta version, it is still imperfect.
Do not hesitate to postpone a bug or make suggestions for improvements via the form.
This application generates random numbers . You choose the number of generated numbers and upper and lower range.
The application remembers the last settings
Now you can also generate the numbers by shaking the phone.
Improved generation of random numbers.
The application will be helpful when:
- you need a dice and you do not have it
- you participate in lottery
- you need to decide who goes first
and much more
Please rate and comment.
This free app is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray
Through a few simple settings, Random Number Generator allows you to choose the minimum and maximum values within which generate the random numbers.
RNG also gives you the possibility to generate random letters to play parlour games with your friends...
- Coin Flipper with 100 different coins from Ancient Rome to 27 modern currencies
- Dice Roller to roll up to six regular dice in one go
- Card Shuffler to shuffle playing cards and draw them one at a time
- Lotto Quick Pick with more than 170 lotteries from all around the world
- Integer Generator to generate true random numbers in configurable intervals
- List Randomizer to create and randomize your own lists of items
Note: This is not a gambling app. The app does not simulate any games, it simply allows you to roll dice, shuffle cards, etc -- using certified true randomness.
All randomizers are free to use and the app contains no advertising. If you like it, you can buy us coffee from the Settings screen -- much appreciated :-)
RANDOM.ORG was founded in 1998 and generates certified true randomness from atmospheric noise, which for many purposes is better than the pseudo-random numbers typically used in computer programs. Our mission is the generate the highest quality true randomness and make it available to the world in useful forms.
Add your own categories and items and let this application help you with virtually anything in your life - from where to go to lunch today to which car brand to buy. Its up to your imagination. Random Stuff will do a unique randomization every time you try again.
- Smooth interface and easy to use
- 13 default categories included
- Add unlimited number of own categories and items
- Edit your own categories as well as the default ones
- Shake your phone to try again your luck
- E-mail, tweet, share the results and let your friends know what is on for you
May the luck be with you and let random stuff make a fortunate choice. And have fun!
The app will cause your phone to vibrate and play your default alarm sound when the alarm finishes.
This app is open source, you can view the source code at https://github.com/Tywholland/SimpleTimer
Also, thanks to Jose Antonio for the Spanish localization!
Simply tap the button to increase by 1, and long press on the button to decrease by 1. The reset button on the top will set the button back to 0.
This app is open source, you can view the source code at https://github.com/Tywholland/SimpleCounter.
Clicking on the event in the app (not the widget) will open up the forum post for that event.
Right now the widget sometimes doesn't update it's data (you shouldn't see past events). I'm working on a real fix, but in the meantime just scroll down to the bottom of the widget and back up, and that should refresh the widget. The actual app should always be correct.
Source code is available on GitHub at https://github.com/Tywholland/PoEEvents
Please leave bug reports or suggestions on GitHub if possible.
The Alpha Version of Kitchen Sync!
Easily manage your grocery list on both Google Docs and on your Android device.
When you first launch the app, it should ask you for permission to use your Google account so that it can sync with Google Docs. After permission has been granted, it will create a Google Doc Spreadsheet called Kitchen Sync Grocery List, and that is where you can add/edit your grocery list from your computer. The app will sync with Google Docs whenever you start the app or hit refresh in the Grocery List view.
This was my senior project at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. It is completely open source, and the source can be found at https://github.com/Tywholland/KitchenSync