Ask me about this app at
*** Newly Added ***
Random Number Generator now let's you generate those winning Power Ball ticket numbers! Please email we any suggestions to make the app better. I'm hoping to add more lottery types in the future. Tell me what you want! You will find my email address below.
Swipe from the left bezel of the device to change the minimum and maximum numbers! Swipe from the right to see a list of numbers that will be ignored!
We love to hear from our users! Our Apps thrive on suggestions and feedback from our users. We will make every attempt to respond to comments in the Google Play Market, but for a faster and more personal approach feel free to email us at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about this app, please first visit our FAQ page. If you still cannot find the answer to your question feel free to send us an email.
FAQ Page: http://skytrait.com/mad/android/random_number_generator/faq/faq.html
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BILLING - Used to make in-app purchases from within the app. Purchases are not necessary for the app to function, they only extend the available features. More information can be found at http://developer.android.com/google/play/billing/billing_integrate.html
INTERNET - This permission is used in Google Play Services. Also used to download the current tax rates by state. More information on Google Play Service can be found at https://developer.android.com/google/play-services/index.html?hl=en-US
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used to determine if the device is currently connected to a mobile data or WiFi source. Helps conserve mobile data and prevent errors.
- Random numbers generator (integer, floating-point: uniform distribution, normal distribution (Gaussian), Pareto distribution, exponential distributions)
- Strong password generator
- QR code / barcode generator (QR Code, DataMatrix, Aztec Code, Codabar, Code 39, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, ITF, PDF 417)
- Dice roll generator (D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, D8, D10, D12, D14, D20, D24, D30, D48, D50, D100, D1000)
- Lottery games picks generator (Bonoloto, Double Lotto, El Gordo, Euro Jackpot, Euro Millions, France Loto, Kenno, La Primitiva, Lotto, Lotto 6/49, New York Lotto, Mega Millions, Mega-Sena, Oz Lotto, Oz Powerball, Powerball, SuperEnalotto, SuperLotto Plus, UK Lottery)
- International Bank Account Number (IBAN) generator
- PESEL, NIP, REGON generator
Application uses entropy source that provides randomness that is guaranteed to be cryptographically-secure.
It can generate values by shake
- Coin Flipper with 100 different coins from Ancient Rome to 27 modern currencies
- Dice Roller to roll up to six regular dice in one go
- Card Shuffler to shuffle playing cards and draw them one at a time
- Lotto Quick Pick with more than 170 lotteries from all around the world
- Integer Generator to generate true random numbers in configurable intervals
- List Randomizer to create and randomize your own lists of items
Note: This is not a gambling app. The app does not simulate any games, it simply allows you to roll dice, shuffle cards, etc -- using certified true randomness.
All randomizers are free to use and the app contains no advertising. If you like it, you can buy us coffee from the Settings screen -- much appreciated :-)
RANDOM.ORG was founded in 1998 and generates certified true randomness from atmospheric noise, which for many purposes is better than the pseudo-random numbers typically used in computer programs. Our mission is the generate the highest quality true randomness and make it available to the world in useful forms.
The program allows you to select the minimum and maximum range and number of generated numbers.
Has an option to generate unique (unduplicated) numbers.
Great for getting lottery numbers and using in board games (Monopoly,Backgammon and others) as a dice.
For generation random nubmer you can choise
a. A Linear Congruential Generator
b. Lagged Fibonacci generator
c. KISS generator
d. ANSI X9.17 generator
With Randomizer it will randomly select an item from a list or reorder the items into a list. Randomizer also includes a feature where you can save the reordered lists and automatically store last 15 random picks. Or if you ever come across having to choose numbers, Randomizer got that covered too.
Some examples of Randomizer uses:
- Deciding from a list of restaurants.
- Deciding what to buy.
- Need a random list of your friends for a game that you are playing.
- Need to pick lottery numbers.
- Deciding on what to eat from what you have in your fridge.
Features in Randomizer!
- Random Number Generator
- Randomly Select a Choice
- Randomly Order Choices into a List
- View Saved Randomly Ordered Lists and Previous Choices
- Save and Load lists of Selections for Future Use
- Ability to access saved lists on multiple devices
- Ability to edit saved lists
- Ability to import and export saved lists as text file
Randomizer is simple and easy to use that you don't need to be a rocket scientist to use it!!
To randomize a single choice or randomize into a list, just follow these simple steps:
1) Enter your possible choices.
2) Either press "Pick a choice" (for a single randomized choice) or "Randomize Order" (for a randomized list) to view the result.
To randomly generate a number:
1) Press "Randomize Number."
2) Enter in your number range. (Note: Negative numbers do WORK!!)
3) Press "OK" and view your result.
Having problems with Randomizer? Or would like to make comments/suggestions for Randomizer?
Feel free to email us at email@example.com!!
Instead of having several different applications for generating random stuff, you can just use this all-in-one user-friendly application!
• Random integer numbers (can contain duplicates or not)
• Random real numbers (decimal places of your choice)
• Coin Flipper
• Dice Roller
• Random Strings (characters and length of your choice / can be used as password generator)
• Random Cards
• Copy results to clipboard
Features available in full version:
• Random Order (of names, strings or numbers)
• Random Sequence (of numbers)
• Random Date
• Random Time
• Random Location (displayed on google maps)
• Random Roulette (european & american)
App will be installed on SD card by default. (You can move it to phone memory if you'd like.)
Supported languages: English / German / Italian / Greek
No permissions required!
If you like this app, please consider buying the full version http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.moletag.random.allinone.full
Please rate and comment, and feel free to contact us for any reason at firstname.lastname@example.org
USA→California, Texas, New York, Florida, Illinois;
Europe→United Kindom, Spain, Germany, Ireland, France, Italy, Euro Millions;
and Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Japan, China, South Africa lotteries.
When you are in the country mentioned above and want to buy some kind of lotteries,
you can get specific lottery numbers by this program.
Additionally, you can check lottery results by lottery result looking up function of this program,
requesting lottery result pages from specific lottery websites.
1.You can decide to generate lottery numbers or look up lottery results in the entrance of this app.
2.Lottery numbers generation:
(1)First select the region the lottery are in,then press the lottery button.
(2)Start Rotating: In the rotating zone, click "start rotating" button, or press middle block (keep its background in yellow) then shake your device to rotate all balls (Please hold your device tightly while shaking). If there were no accelerometer included in your device, just use "start rotating" button.
Stop Rotating: Click "Manual Stop" button whenever you want to stop the next rotating ball(Manual), or click "Auto Stop" button to stop rotating balls in turn automatically.(Auto)
Loop Rotating: Slide the middle horizontal bar or input a number into the right field to decide how many times to rotate, then click the "Start Loop" button or press the middle block (keep its background in yellow) then shake your device, to rotate all balls then stop them in turn automatically. While auto "rotate-then-stop" goes on, you can press the "Home" button of the device to leave temporarily to do somthing else, then go back to this program to watch generated numbers statistics whenever you want. If you leave this "Lottery Number Generator" page by pressing the "Back" button of the device or some "non-Home" buttons else, the statistics will be cleared.
(3)After all numbers have been generated,they will automatically be sorted by ascend below. If you want to sort them in another way,you can click either "Ascend" of "Descend" radio button.
(4)You can check the latest 10 sets of generated numbers by switching to the "Records Zone" tab, and decide to list them from new to old or from old to new. Records will always be reserved until you delete them, even though this app is shut down.
(5)You can watch statistics for generated numbers by switching to the "Statistics Zone" tab, and decide to list them by "ball number" from small to big or by "generated times" from many to few. The generated numbers in the statistics zone will not be saved, and will be cleared once you "quit" the "Lottery Number Generator" page.
3.Lottery results looking up:
(1)First select the region the lottery are in,then press the lottery button.
(2)It will request a specific lottery result page. After some content of the page appeared, you can press "ok" button to close the popped up progress dialog.
(3)It might take long long time when requesting pages from TaiwanLotto website due to the properties of those pages. If it had exactly linked to a page, I suggest you to stay right there to look up other lottery results, instead of quiting and then press other lottery buttons.(Issue when accessing TaiwanLotto website with android phone.)
This application generates random numbers . You choose the number of generated numbers and upper and lower range.
The application remembers the last settings
Now you can also generate the numbers by shaking the phone.
Improved generation of random numbers.
The application will be helpful when:
- you need a dice and you do not have it
- you participate in lottery
- you need to decide who goes first
and much more
Please rate and comment.
This free app is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray
Here are some of myRandom features:
- Generates as many random numbers (or sets) you want.
- Keeps track of the numbers you've generated.
- Generated sets can be shown in ascending, descending or random order.
- Generated numbers can be copied and pasted into an e-mail, text message or any other app.
With a tip on the display a random number gets generated from the user given minimum and maximum.
Very useful for all kinds of RPG's (role play games) or TCG's (trading card games).
Feel free to contact me for feedback or improvement ideas.
You can use it to:
Replace dice for a game.
Choose a girlfriend
Solve love triangle
To decide should I go to office today / not :p
Deciding who goes first
It is also possible to make it not overlap.
This app use when you buy lottery tickets, bingo, roulette , instead of dice, etc.
Internet access is used only for authorized advertising.
[Random Number Numerical Numeric Generator]
The app will cause your phone to vibrate and play your default alarm sound when the alarm finishes.
This app is open source, you can view the source code at https://github.com/Tywholland/SimpleTimer
Also, thanks to Jose Antonio for the Spanish localization!
Simply tap the button to increase by 1, and long press on the button to decrease by 1. The reset button on the top will set the button back to 0.
This app is open source, you can view the source code at https://github.com/Tywholland/SimpleCounter.
Clicking on the event in the app (not the widget) will open up the forum post for that event.
Right now the widget sometimes doesn't update it's data (you shouldn't see past events). I'm working on a real fix, but in the meantime just scroll down to the bottom of the widget and back up, and that should refresh the widget. The actual app should always be correct.
Source code is available on GitHub at https://github.com/Tywholland/PoEEvents
Please leave bug reports or suggestions on GitHub if possible.
The Alpha Version of Kitchen Sync!
Easily manage your grocery list on both Google Docs and on your Android device.
When you first launch the app, it should ask you for permission to use your Google account so that it can sync with Google Docs. After permission has been granted, it will create a Google Doc Spreadsheet called Kitchen Sync Grocery List, and that is where you can add/edit your grocery list from your computer. The app will sync with Google Docs whenever you start the app or hit refresh in the Grocery List view.
This was my senior project at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. It is completely open source, and the source can be found at https://github.com/Tywholland/KitchenSync