Awesomeness Works perfectly on my galaxy tab. Lovin it EDIT: Using it on my n5100 Note now, and it works even better. I love the way the playlists swipe. Just, I would like to see the current track's name, it only shows the time.
Giraffe "Connecting..." followed by "Unknown error." cool story bro. I bet it's a cool app though for folks who can use it. Maybe my playlist is too huge to compute?
Crashing issue This app crashes on Android kitkat device please update. I love this app
Great! Works exactly the way it should...the only reason I'm not giving five stars is the lack of queue...cause this option is one of the biggest reasons I use aimp in the first place, so it somehow doesn't feel right, that this remote doesn't do it...even though it can nicely show the playlist and do anything else...
Beyond Expectations! I tried a few and this one works the best.
Best aimp remote app I've used But it needs a how to guide when installing for noobs
- Now is available on GitHub (link is in application).
- Added download links to previous releases are added.
- Bug fixes.
- bug fixes.
Answers to some questions:
- No, there will be no homescreen widget in the nearest releases.
- No, there will be no connection profiles in nearest releases.
- Maybe AIMP search in local network will be added in nearest releases.
Please notice, that this is a freeware app and I'm asking no money. There's no ads. I'm developing it all alone.