Keep track of your banking from your mobile with the UBank app for Android devices. Manage your Home Loan, Search Transactions, Move Money, Pay Bills via BPAY® and more.
• Log on using your UBank registered email address and password
• Set-up a four digit PIN to quickly access your UBank accounts
• Access and manage your Home Loan via the Mobile Home Loan Portal
• Track the progress of your savings using our new interactive Savings Graph
• View your account balances and search transaction history
• Quickly transfer money between your UBank accounts by dragging and dropping into accounts
• View your running balances by flipping to landscape mode
• View your Term Deposit account Details
• Transfer money between UBank accounts, to new and saved payees and to linked accounts
• Pay new and existing BPAY® billers
• Find your nearest NAB ATM or rediATM with the locator tool to avoid those annoying ATM fees
• Make purchases using your phone wherever Visa payWave is accepted with UBank’s Mobile Payment option. Tap and pay for purchases using mobile payments with a compatible phone (1).
To use the UBank app, you'll need to have a mobile number and a UBank account. Not a UBank customer? Visit https://www.ubank.com.au today to open an account.
Tell us how we can improve our app and vote for ideas that you like by using the ‘Feedback’ feature within the app.
Not all website features are available in the UBank app.
All accounts must be confirmed to transfer funds and pay billers.
Users may observe the UBank app automatically populating the SMS security field when the phone receives a UBank security SMS.
Due to updates in the way Android 6.0 and higher manages security permissions, Android will prompt you for permission to:
• Read SMS: (allow so we can continue to populate security codes)
• Access your Photos/Media/Files: (allow so you can personalise your account icons).
Should you choose not to allow access, you can continue to use the App without the above features.
When using this UBank Internet Banking app, you’re protected by 256-bit encryption and other similar security measures we use to protect the full version of UBank Internet Banking website. For more information on our security and online safety tips refer to our Security section at https://www.ubank.com.au/security
Always keep your UBank login and password separate from your mobile device. Get in touch with UBank immediately if you’ve lost your mobile device, your mobile service is suddenly disconnected or feel that someone may know your login details.
Access is subject to network provider coverage.
(1) Mobile Payments require an eligible UBank Ultra account and your phone must have Android 4.4 or higher with built-in NFC capability.
Conditions apply. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. The UBank name and logo are trademarks of NAB.
© UBank is a division of National Australia Bank Limited. ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686