Download the Uber app now to enjoy on-demand rides, direct to you. In just a few taps you can set your destination, select your ride option and be matched with a driver near you. Then sit back and relax, while your driver takes you to where you need to go.
Whether you're enjoying a night out, travelling for business or simply looking for a convenient way to get from A to B - with the Uber app your next ride is just minutes away. So join the millions of Australians and New Zealanders and ride with Uber today.
"Here’s how it works:
- Use your email address and phone number to create an account.
- Enter your destination, choose your ride type and get upfront pricing in real time.
- Confirm your ride and be matched with a driver. You'll be able to see their name, car model and licence plate number.
- Track your driver's arrival and then follow your trip via GPS in the Uber app.
- Payment can be made by credit card, PayPal and Apple Pay directly in the app.
- Rate your trip to help us improve the experience."
Your safety is our priority. Enjoy peace of mind with safety features like screening and history checks for all driver-partners, an in-app emergency button to share ride details with authorities, 24/7 customer support from Uber and an insurance policy covering every ride.
Our range of options means there's a ride to suit you. Get an affordable, everyday ride with UberX, or splash out and enjoy travelling in one of our high-end vehicle options. You can even share the cost with other riders by using UberPool (available in select cities).
We also offer UberXL for groups of up to six riders (or airport rides requiring a little extra luggage) and special assistance from certified drivers with Assist. Open the app to explore all your ride options.
"Uber is available in over 700 cities across the world including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Auckland, Christchurch and Wellington. For a full list of cities visit https://www.uber.com/cities
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/uber
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/uber"
Have a question? Visit uber.com/help.
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.