Ubercare links you with qualified, insured and police checked carers to provide affordable support when and where you need it - and best of all, they will arrive within minutes of your request, 24 hours a day.
There’s no ongoing commitment, no complex contracts.
Ubercare is built around a GPS-system that sends requests to the nearest online carer in the local area. The person requesting care can then review the worker’s profile picture, star rating and their expected time of arrival before accepting them– usually within 15-30 minutes. Once accepted, the client can follow the progress of the Ubercarer on the map, right up until the moment they arrive.
**Ubercare is currently available in South Australia, keep checking back as we expand**
- Affordable – Low hourly rates
- Convenient – Choose your carer with the press of a button
- Safe – Protected by all mandatory safeguards PLUS our rating system
- Immediate – No more waiting lists. Order for today - not tomorrow or next month
What can an Ubercarer do? An Ubercarer can simply be the valuable extra pair of hands one needs around the home. Some ideas include:
• Support with domestic tasks such as light cleaning, ironing and laundry
• Help with showering and grooming for friends coming to visit or before social outings
• Preparing meals and helping wash up
• Providing companionship and someone to have a chat with
• Helping tidy up around the house to reduce safety risks and hazards
• Assistance getting to the shops or appointments
• Or perhaps a recent hospital visit means some temporary help with day-to-day activities will help the recovery process.
Visit www.ubercare.com for more details, including pricing information