This app will switch between apps, and requires NO root access. If you have rooted your phone, you might prefer another app I've built called 'Driver Bar' this app allows for both switching and closing of the other driver apps.
Hide the bar for 20 seconds: good if it's covering an on screen feature that you need to access.
Quick Access to:
- Gas Buddy
- Uber Partners Dashboard Website
- Uber Passenger App (to keep an eye on other cars and surges)
There are absolutely NO ADS which is why I am charging a nominal price for it.
This app floats above Uber Partner, Lyft, and Sidecar:Drive apps. It also floats above GoogleMaps and Waze. It has an icon for each RideShare App, allowing you to close the other two when pressed. This saves time, after accepting ride requests, not having to flip into the other two apps, and turn off driver mode. Hopefully it will help you remember to toggle them off, so you don't continue to get ride requests from the other apps, which just slows down service for the customer, and hurts your acceptance rate.
If you get a ride request from UBER, touch the screen to accept, then tap the UBER icon in the Driver Bar App. It will automatically close Lyft and Sidecar, and leave you on your UBER screen. It works the same way for the other two.
If you LONG PRESS an icon, it will launch the app that you long press, so you can log back into driver mode after you drop off your rider.
This app was originally built for personal use on a Galaxy S3 with a screen resolution of 720×1280. It should work just fine on larger phones as well, but the icons will be slightly smaller. I put a gap between them, so they would be easier to just touch a single button.
This app requires ROOT on Android. Uber Partner app is not compatible with ROOT for Android unless you use 'RootCloak'. Instructions for installing and using RootCloak are at the following link. http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.devadvance.rootcloak
Because this app uses a force stop to close the other apps, it does require root. Lyft will detect this force stop as a communication error with their system, and after a few minutes, will send you a text noting that they lost communication with you. If the text annoys you, turn off notifications for that specific phone number.
Because this app requires ROOT, you will be prompted for SuperUser permissions.
I am not a programmer. I built this for me, and thought that it might be helpful to others. I understand that it is VERY specific in usage. If it doesn't work for you or on your phone, return it, I'll happily refund. There are absolutely NO ADS anywhere in this app, which is why I'm charging a nominal price for it.
UPDATED NEW FEATURES:
-More button, allows you to close the driver bar completely, move it to the left edge or back to the right edge, Hide it for 20 seconds (in case it is in the way of an on screen keyboard), or KILL ALL 3 Driver apps all at once to go offline completely.
Advanced noise removing technology brings you the HD voice you have never experienced regardless of the noisy environment.
[ Group chat & meeting ]
Wherever you are in the world, clear and smooth group chat make you all feel like meeting in one room.
[ Simultaneous photo sharing ]
Let her/him see what you see and where you point at!
[ Simultaneous blackboard ]
Writing and drawing make you understood instantly!
[ Realtime Location Sharing ]
Easily locate and discover your friends in map.
[ Fancy instant message ]
Text, doodle, and create your hot emoji.
✓ Save & Store Existing Accounts
Keep a rolodex of existing and new conferencing accounts located on the main page of the application
✓ New Account Registration
To add more conferencing lines, select the Edit menu item from the application and fill out the required fields
Distribute call in credentials to your conference participants via text or email by selecting the Invite menu item from the main page of the application
✓ Auto Conference Dial-In
Select your conferencing line from your list of accounts and tap the Call icon to host or join a conference call
✓ VoIP Dial-In
Select your conferencing line from you list of accounts, tap Call icon and select ‘Call using Internet’ on the next prompt
✓ One Touch Conference Commands
When calling over the internet this app provides one touch conference commands that are accessible from the dial pad menu listed under Commands icon
✓ Edit Account Description
Assign titles or names to your conferencing lines at anytime for easy identification
✓ Delete Accounts
For conferencing lines you are not using or for basic clean up, a delete account option is available (this only delete it from the application window, the account itself will still active)
The Free Conference Call HD stores as many conferencing lines as you need. This app is free and can be used with any FreeConferenceCallHD account.
Please call our Customer Service Department at 877-482-5838 or 1-562-437-1411 if calling outside the U.S., for any questions or comments. For email inquiries, please use firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you like ASUS Calling Screen, please give us 5 stars to encourage us.
You can get the newest update of ASUS Calling Screen from Google Play now!
ASUS ZenUI Calling Screen is easy to use. The ASUS ZenUI Calling Screen includes useful functions with simple design, users may trigger functions by simply one tap.
The three amazing functions of ASUS ZenUI Calling Screen:
SWIPE TO ANSWER WHILE SCREEN LOCKED: With an incoming call, you may tap "answer" to pick up the phone. But if the screen is locked, you can swipe the screen to answer to avoid accidental touching.
CALL RECORDING: ASUS ZenUI Calling Screen provides the easiest way to record a call. When during a call, just tap the icon to start, and tap again to stop. It’s very convenient and intuitive to use.
MULTIPLE CONFERENCE CALLS: ASUS ZenUI Calling Screen provides several functions to manage a conference call, such as hold a call, add a new call, merge calls, and exit from conference call. It helps you to manage the conference calls in an easy way.
* Complete programs of all SPIE symposia including events, exhibitors, and participants.
* Sync My Schedule between your mobile device and desktop computer.
* Be notified when events added to My Schedule are about to begin.
* Google Maps integration provides views of nearby restaurants, stores, and venues.
* Search for participants, presentations, or events with Google's voice commands
SPIE is the international society for optics and photonics, a not-for-profit organization founded in 1955 to advanced light-based technologies. The Society serves nearly 260,000 constituents from approximately 162 countries, offering conferences, continuing education, books, journals, and a digital library in support of interdisciplinary information exchange, professional growth, and patent precedent. SPIE provided over $3.2 million in support of education and outreach programs in 2013.
Conference Call Dialer Pro is created for people who join multiple conference calls (sometimes called conf calls) in a day, especially while traveling (like driving a car, walking, jogging, etc) or working away from your computer. It reads data from your Android calendar and dials the proper gateway number providing also the conference code (aka participant access code), so that you don't need to memorize all the conference details. Conference calling has never being easier!
Additionally there is a widget available that makes Conference Call Dialer Pro even easier to use directly from your home screen.
Thanks to Conference Call Dialer Pro you will never again need to write down the participant code or search for the invitation in your email client. Everything is available right away at your finger tips. No need to create any external account (like with some other applications), it simply works right after downloading to your smartphone!
- Retrieve information about meetings from your calendar (outlook, gmail, etc) - you choose which one you want to use
- Dial into conference calls with conf code/participant code from the invitation - allows for selection if more than one conference code is found
- Manage and use multiple dial-in numbers/audio bridges (e.g. of your company and of your customers)
- View the details of each invitation
- A widget for the home screen for convenient "My conference call" and "Join current meeting" actions
- Quickly join your own conference call from every screen
- Automatic import of bridge numbers for selected companies
- Easy management of prefixes used to identify conference codes/participant codes in the invitation
- Handling of leader pins, direct phone numbers (must start with +)
- New smaller widget for the home screen
- Handling of # and blackberry style of phone numbers, so +PHONENUM#CONFCODE#LEADERPIN and +PHONENUMxCONFCODExLEADERPIN
- Default gateway per conference code
For more details about how CCD discovers information, please see FAQ at https://sites.google.com/site/conferencecalldialerhomepage/home
IMPORTANT - if your device has a "privacy guard" functionality included (e.g. CM 10.1 builds), don't forget to white-list Conf Call Dialer Pro. Otherwise you'll see no calendars on the calendar selection list.
Before you buy the Pro version, test your phone and your calendar and dialer application with the Free version. Some smartphones (like from Sony or OnePlus) seem not to expose proper API for placing conference calls.
The release cycle for the Pro version is by design not in sync with the Free version. In most cases features from the Free version get migrated to the Pro version approximately 2-4 weeks later to ensure optimal stability of the Pro version.
• Preview the latest features: Try out the newest features. (Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges.)
• Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
You can install Chrome Beta alongside your current version of Chrome for Android. Chrome Beta will request additional permissions when using Chrome Sync for the first time.
Please note that Easy Voice Recorder cannot record phone calls on most phones, and may not be compatible with all devices. For more information, please see the help ( http://www.digipom.com/easy-voice-recorder-help/ ). If there are any problems, please contact us and we can troubleshoot the problem together.
★ Record to high-quality PCM and AAC, or use AMR to save space.
★ Share and manage your recordings easily, and back them up to your PC.
★ Record in the background and control the recorder with a home screen widget.
You can also use powerful Jelly Bean audio filters on supported devices, rename and delete your recordings, save them as a ringtone, integrate with Tasker and Locale, and much more.
The pro version offers additional power and control. Here are just some of the additional features, available on supported devices:
★ Record in stereo.
★ Record with a Bluetooth microphone.
★ Boost input volume with microphone software gain.
★ Skip silent parts.
★ Manage and organize your recordings with folders, and save recordings to your SD card.
★ Switch to the camcorder microphone for louder and clearer recordings.
★ Control the recorder from anywhere using the status bar. Recordings can also be pinned to the status bar.
With many more enhancements and additions, and more to come in the future.
If you would like to help translate Easy Voice Recorder into your language, we would love to see you over at the translation project ( http://crowdin.net/project/easy-voice-recorder ). We also have a test group for alpha and beta testers ( https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/easy-voice-recorder-testing ).
Please test using the free version before upgrading to pro. If there are any problems, please contact us and we can troubleshoot the problem together.
Please note that Easy Voice Recorder cannot record phone calls on most phones. Some devices have known issues or may be incompatible, and recording quality varies between devices. On some devices, Bluetooth is supported only for phone calls, and not for application audio. If the app force-closes after an install or upgrade, your firmware may have corrupted the install. Please uninstall and reinstall if this happens.
For more information, please see the help ( http://www.digipom.com/easy-voice-recorder-help/ ).
Record audio - Record audio from your microphone.
Bluetooth, modify audio settings, sticky broadcasts - Support Bluetooth.
Modify system settings - Support ringtones.
Write to external storage - Save recordings to your external storage.
Prevent phone from sleeping - Allow recordings to continue even with the screen turned off.
Network access - Required by Google AdMob and other advertising platforms.
Network state - Detect if there is an Internet connection available before trying to retrieve an ad.
Download Agenday today for free.
•Easy One-Touch Mobile Conference Call Dialing: Say goodbye to ever-changing dial-in numbers and long passcodes. Agenday automatically pulls the details of your web meeting or audio conference call. With just one touch you enter the meeting.
•Free/Busy Polling: Send up to five date and time options to invitees, monitor their responses and schedule events for the date and time that works best for everyone. Agenday sends you an alert when everyone has responded. After all invitees weigh in on scheduling options, send the invite with a single tap.
•All Your Meetings in One Place: Agenday presents all of your calendar items in a clean, simple interface. It works with Outlook, iCal and other common calendars so you’ll never miss a conference or meeting.
•Lower Cost Conference Calls: Spending too much on conference calls? Agenday saves you and your company money by automatically choosing the lowest-cost dialing option based on your location.
•Schedule your Meetings: Agenday lets you schedule meetings right from the app. You can also cancel and reschedule them if you need to.
•Useful Information: Agenday gets to know you and serves up useful information to help throughout your day. Everything from local weather to presentation tips to LinkedIn profiles of your meeting guests.
•Messaging to Meeting Attendees: Running late to your conference call? With one touch, Agenday will send smart messaging to attendees letting them know your status.
•Meet Now: Quickly and easily orchestrate meetings and calls on the fly.
•Turn-by-Turn Directions: If you’re driving to your meeting, the app will give you turn-by-turn directions to get to your location.
• Agenday for Android Wear: Choose between two custom Agenday watch faces — one showing your free vs. booked time, or show the Agenday weather watch face. Also, send a running-late message to meeting attendees right from your wrist.
Agenday now also offers an Enterprise version featuring a host of premium features, including custom content shown right in the agenda list, group calling features, easy web-based dashboard control of subscribers and premium support. Learn more at www.agenday.com/enterprise.
The Agenday app is developed by PGi, a leading global provider of web conferencing and collaboration software and services for over 20 years.
*** Platinum Award Winner of Best Mobile Calendar 2014 – Best Mobile App Awards ***
*** Winner of a 2014 Good Design Award from the Chicago Athenaeum Museum of Architecture and Design ***
***Winner of the first-ever 2015 Appy Award for Wearables
**This App is Ad free**
**Please rate this app and leave your comments**
• Generate DTMF tones instead of dialing over the phone (Long press any meeting and press Tones).
• Tweak DTMF settings to control duration of tones and wait intervals.
• You can use DTMF tones to dial meetings over a landline phone.
• Please leave feedback through comments if DTMF works for you and settings you used.
• Create, edit, store, manage meetings and dial directly into them with one touch.
• Create custom templates to define your own dialing sequence.
• Create meeting shortcuts on your home screen.
• Turn on speaker automatically when dialing in a meeting.
• Sort meetings by name or template to group them for easy viewing.
• Integrates with contacts (including SIM).
==Built-in Templates For==
• AT&T Teleconference
• Cisco Unified MeetingPlace
• GoToWebinar (with and without Audio PIN)
• Verizon conference.
===Tips and Tricks===
• One tap on the meeting dials into the meeting.
• Long press meeting/template rows or tap on the right side to get more options.
• Don't forget to set the phone number by editing the template.
• A meeting won't dial if the IDs, passwords are not set in it or the phone number is missing in the template.
• In a template each Pause introduces a 2 second delay. (may vary on some phones)
• A template consists of a phone number and a sequence of IDs, passwords, numbers, pauses, hashes and stars in a particular sequence as defined by the meeting format.
• Long press keys during template creation/editing to know what each key does.
• You cannot delete a template that is being used by a meeting.
• Long press on the home screen to create shortcuts to frequently dialed meetings.
• A shortcut won't work if the original meeting has been deleted in the app.
• Configure the app's behavior through the Settings menu.
• Move app to SD card if you need more space.
• If you are unable to create a template or something doesn't work, just write an email to the developer for help.
• Keep the feedback coming though not everything may be incorporated.
===Example on how to create custom templates===
Say you use an automated meeting system for all your office meetings that interacts with you as below -
1. To attend a meeting press 1.
[you press 1]
2. Enter the meeting ID number followed by #.
[you enter 12345# which is the meeting ID]
3. You have entered 12345, if this is correct enter the password followed by #.
[you enter 6666# which is the meeting password and then successfully enter the meeting]
You can easily do the same using the app as follows -
1. Create a new template from the second tab. Give it a name (say Office) and choose the phone number to dial.
2. With the help of a keypad set the template string for the above call sequence as "1-Pause-Pause-ID-#-Pause-Pause-PIN-#"
3. The above sequence translates to [press 1]-[pause for some time]-[enter the ID followed by #]-[pause for some time]-[enter the password followed by #]
4. Create a new meeting using the above template and provide the meeting ID and password. For the above example these would be 12345 and 6666.
5. Dial directly into your meetings from the app.
6. You can reuse the template to create new meetings that follow the same sequence.
7. Create new templates for other interactive voice response systems that you use.
HTC Desire HD running Android 2.3.5
HTC One X running Android 4.0.4
Microsoft Office Mobile is the Office companion for phones running Android OS prior to v4.4. You can access, view and edit your Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents from virtually anywhere. Documents look like the originals, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt graphics and shapes. When you make quick edits or add comments to a document, the formatting and content remain intact.*
LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=512669&clcid=0x409
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look great:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for Phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. See office.com/information for a list of qualifying plans.
[FOR JAPAN ONLY] Free use is strictly for non-commercial purposes. Commercial use is only allowed when signed in with an Office 365 subscription that includes Commercial Use Rights.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later (Android M is not yet supported).
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
Your email inbox should help you live and work better, but instead it often buries the important stuff and creates more stress than it relieves. Inbox, built by the Gmail team, keeps things organized and helps you get back to what matters.
• HIGHLIGHTS - Get the most important information without even opening the message. Check-in for flights, see shipping information for purchases, and view photos from friends right up front.
• BUNDLES - Similar messages are bundled together so you can deal with them all at once. And get rid of them with one swipe.
• REMINDERS - More than mail, you can add Reminders so your inbox contains all the things you need to get back to.
• SNOOZE - Snooze emails and Reminders to come back when you are ready to deal with them: next week, when you get home, or whenever you choose.
• SEARCH - Inbox helps you find exactly what you’re looking for— from your upcoming flight to a friend's address— without having to dig through messages.
• WORKS WITH GMAIL - Inbox is built by the Gmail team, so all your messages from Gmail are here, along with the reliability and spam protection of Gmail. All of your messages are still in Gmail and always will be.
Planning out your entire week is a bummer - Do it (Tomorrow) lets you give yourself reminders for today, but makes it really easy to push things off to tomorrow.
* Full virtual todo notebook experience
* Fastest todo entry
* Simple interface - just todo, just today and tomorrow
* Easily check off tasks as completed or delete them altogether
* Reorder and edit existing tasks
* Takes advantage of the latest hi-res displays
* Access and sync your tasks with the free web version at http://www.tomorrow.do -
* you can add tasks from Google Chrome with an easy extension
Available Widgets for your Android Home Page (via In-App Purchase)
* A 1x1 icon widget which just shows how many tasks are left for today
* A 3x3 and a 4x4 widget to show you a quick view of your tasks for today and let you add tasks quickly
★★ Important Notes: ★★
Access the Sync and Font settings by pressing the menu button on your phone
Setting up sync:
1. Press the menu button, select 'Settings'
2. Enter an email and password to protect your tasks
### NOTE To Do It Tomorrow FANS! ###
Thanks a lot for your support and for the nice reviews! You are all awesome!
We listen to you and are working on adding features you are missing!
Reviewing the app helps us a lot, so thanks for the feedback and supporting Do It (Tomorrow)!
If you want to talk to us directly or support the App, find us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/todoApp and Twitter: http://twitter.com/todoTomorrow
It is even possible for your device (Samsung, Sony, Asus (for business customers), Lenovo, HTC, LG, ZTE, Huawei, Alcatel One Touch / TCL and more) to be remotely controlled, allowing the technician to access your device as if it were in their own hands.
• View device information
• Remote Control
• File transfer
• App list (Uninstall apps)
• Process list (Stop processes)
• Push and pull Wi-Fi settings
• View system diagnostic information
• Real-time screenshot of the device
• Store confidential information into the device clipboard
• Secured connection with 256 Bit AES Session Encoding
It has never been easier to troubleshoot devices!
1. Download and launch the app.
2. The other side, (e.g. the support technician), needs to install and start the TeamViewer full version on his/her computer (download at www.teamviewer.com).
3. Pass your ID on to your trusted technician, who is using the TeamViewer full version.
"Great app...I used to use Dial Meeting app but the developer abandoned it, so I was looking for an alternative and found your app. I'd happily pay for it" - Steve
"I was using MobileDay – which is great – but they recently turned it into a pay service with a $9.99 annual subscription. I was looking for an alternative app that offered the same one-touch connectivity without pre-configuring anything…and I found your app. It works like a charm, hasn’t failed me once thus far. Excellent work guys!" - Jared
Over 10,000 conference calls made easy using MeetingMogul!
Used by companies like T-mobile, AT&T, Deutsche Bank, VMWare, Xerox, HomeDepot, Belkin, Sainsburys, Sapient, Accenture and UPS!
With MeetingMogul (formerly Conferencia) you won’t ever have to remember or enter phone numbers and audio pins to dial into conference calls. No more fumbling with your smartphone on the go!
MeetingMogul parses your smartphone calendar and shows you all your conference calls and meetings in a convenient agenda view. Simply touching the call icon or acting on the reminder will dial you right into your conference call, without having to look up, remember, or dial any numbers. MeetingMogul also allows you to easily call, text or email attendees without having to look up their information in your contacts and to use calling cards to automatically dial international numbers.
Combining the most useful features from smart calendar apps such as Tempo, Sunrise, Cal, Agenday and MobileDay, MeetingMogul is the ultimate one touch conference calling app for your Android smartphone
* Automatically pulls all Android calendar events
* Salesforce and NetSuite calendar integration
* Recognizes all conference calls in the calendar
* One touch dialing into conference calls
* Easy to use view of your day's agenda
* Notify meeting & conference call participants with a single tap, via email or SMS (using predefined messages) if you’re running late
* Save frequently used conference bridges for easy dialing and creating new conference meetings quickly
* Dial contacts and conference bridges using calling cards to save cost while traveling
* Quick access widget to view meetings for the day and dial in to conference calls directly from the homescreen
Take your work phone with you.
Ring your desktop, mobile phone, and land-line all at the same time
Answer calls and texts from your mobile phone or desktop and switch seamlessly between devices
Use your personal device with a business phone number so you’re always reachable
Power conversations with Google Apps.
Merge your Google contacts for an instant company directory
Initiate Hangouts, refer to Gmail messages and collaborate in Drive
Re-imagine your business calls.
Unlimited domestic calls and texts
Affordable international calling
Standard features like transfer, forward, and add callers
Look professional for your customers.
Get a company mainline or toll free number
Organize departments with a virtual receptionist
Direct callers with a dial-by-name directory
Set up during a coffee break and start calling instantly.
1. Sign Up: Use your company’s Google account to build your Switch account.
2. Share: Send your team their new Switch.co details, activate accounts, and route calls within your organization.
3. Start: Download the Chrome and Android apps and start using your new business number.
• Rate and review dishes, not places. After all, it's the food that matters.
• Keep up with friends and see what they're eating. Follow friends, or anyone so long as they have great tastes!
• Find out "what's good here". No more relying on the waiter.
• Browse menus by the highest rated items, what your friends have had, or any other way you choose.
• Check out photos of the food before you order.
• Comment on friends' food experiences.
• Track what you've had and where. Never forget a food adventure.
• Instant sharing to Facebook and Twitter.
Picture this: you're hungry, at a new restaurant, and you don't know what to order. You're really hungry. There is no room for order-error here. You tell the waiter your predicament and ask "what's good". A blank stare, a pause, and his eventual response of "everything" is troubling as you stare at a menu longer than the morning paper. You take a chance, order the duck because it sounds big, and anxiously await its arrival. Minutes later you are confronted with what perhaps once was a duck, but now looks more like a deflated bird and a bone. You attempt to find an edible portion but are unsuccessful. You leave, even hungrier than before, longing for a better way to eat out.
We don't want this dining mishap to happen to you again. Download Nosh and ensure you will never go hungry again
Visit our website at http://www.nosh.me
With Jotly you can:
- Search for nearby items. Even if it's a piece of lint, it might be really awesome. Jotly will help you find it
- Find the best and worst things at any place. Like ducks? Jotly will show you big and little ducks
- Share your ratings with everyone in the world
- Earn influence points and become a "Top Jotter"
- Move around freely. Jotly will automatically go where your phone does
- Sign up without Facebook or Twitter
Everything about your life is exciting. To everyone. Ever. Download Jotly.