Built from the ground up for mobile users, Voxeet is redefining conference calling with exceptionally clear 3DHD audio, an intuitive interface and one-click transfers between devices. With Voxeet, you hear every word and always know who’s talking—all without dial-in numbers or PINs. With its straightforward setup and unparalleled sound quality, Voxeet makes it easy to connect through conferencing on any device, anywhere.
• 3DHD Sound: Hear every word with audio so clear and natural, it feels like being in the same room
• Accurate Speaker Recognition: Always know who's talking with unique avatars—and individual audio streams—for each caller
• Seamless Mobility: Get consistent quality on any device, anywhere with the first conferencing app designed for mobile users
• Personalize your virtual conference room with an intuitive, customizable interface
• Start a new conference call from any device with one simple click—no dial-in numbers or PINs necessary
• Let Voxeet set up your meeting, notify your participants and call everyone—including you—at the scheduled time
• Transfer live calls from your computer to your smartphone in a single click
• Have private two-way conversations during your call without disrupting other participants
• Leave select conferences on all day as open channels or virtual rooms for ad hoc meetings
• Switch from a low-quality IP connection to a local phone line with one click
• Import contacts from your smartphone address book, email or Facebook
• Connect from your Mac, PC, smartphone or tablet or dial in for free from over 40 countries
• Use Voxeet on WIFI, 3G/4G and LTE networks
Don't forget to wear your headset—it’s how Voxeet is designed to work best.
As featured in TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Forbes, AddictiveTips, The Guardian, TUAW, InformationWeek, Inc., BetaKit, PC Magazine and PCWorld.
Does NOT save or show caller's location. It only saves your location.
You can then view your call locations on a map (all at once or individually).
Locations are saved as addresses (or lat & lng if address can't be found).
Please email me before giving a bad review (email@example.com). I will work to fix the issue.
For those commenting that is doesn't show location what do you mean? If your location can't be found it shows "Not Found" but if it can location you then the address is displayed on the main call list.
I'm thinking of adding support for text messages as well if there's enough interest. Let me know in comments.
This app was formally known as "My Call Locations".
- Grouping recordings by date
- Auto email (Pro)
- Auto delete old recordings
- Marking recordings as important so they don't get auto deleted
- Multi select, delete, send
- Displaying contact name and photo
- Excluded numbers
- Auto or Manual call recording
- Password protection of recordings
- Lots of recording formats
- Ability start delayed recording
- Different recording modes by number, contact, non-contact or just selected contacts
- Dropbox integration (Pro)
- Google Drive integration (Pro)
- And many more...
Do not use ACR in conjunction with other call recorders and try different recording formats (ogg,3gp,mp4,wav) to find best one for your phone
Some phones do not support call recording properly. This is due to capabilities of different chipset/CPU each brand/model have. Please see http://goo.gl/s9wDGU for known phone list.
We are not lawyers.
Recording calls without letting your caller know may not be legal in some countries.
More from developer
• Rate and review dishes, not places. After all, it's the food that matters.
• Keep up with friends and see what they're eating. Follow friends, or anyone so long as they have great tastes!
• Find out "what's good here". No more relying on the waiter.
• Browse menus by the highest rated items, what your friends have had, or any other way you choose.
• Check out photos of the food before you order.
• Comment on friends' food experiences.
• Track what you've had and where. Never forget a food adventure.
• Instant sharing to Facebook and Twitter.
Picture this: you're hungry, at a new restaurant, and you don't know what to order. You're really hungry. There is no room for order-error here. You tell the waiter your predicament and ask "what's good". A blank stare, a pause, and his eventual response of "everything" is troubling as you stare at a menu longer than the morning paper. You take a chance, order the duck because it sounds big, and anxiously await its arrival. Minutes later you are confronted with what perhaps once was a duck, but now looks more like a deflated bird and a bone. You attempt to find an edible portion but are unsuccessful. You leave, even hungrier than before, longing for a better way to eat out.
We don't want this dining mishap to happen to you again. Download Nosh and ensure you will never go hungry again
Visit our website at http://www.nosh.me
With Jotly you can:
- Search for nearby items. Even if it's a piece of lint, it might be really awesome. Jotly will help you find it
- Find the best and worst things at any place. Like ducks? Jotly will show you big and little ducks
- Share your ratings with everyone in the world
- Earn influence points and become a "Top Jotter"
- Move around freely. Jotly will automatically go where your phone does
- Sign up without Facebook or Twitter
Everything about your life is exciting. To everyone. Ever. Download Jotly.