Uber-Counter is a tally counter plus much much more.
You can count game scores, gym visits, coffee cups or anything else you need to keep record of.
The most important features are:
● flexible customization of the tally counters
● build-in data analysis
● sharing results
● counting as a team
With its analytic features Uber-Counter can also be used professionally in marketing, education, research projects and technical surveys. Usage examples include: counting people for marketing research, counting vehicles in a traffic, carrying out wildlife surveys, council surveys and many other projects.
Uber-Counter provides several modes of counting - you can have several tally counters on the screen at once and have multiple counters organized in separate projects.
Uber-Counter also supports Calendar for keeping records of activities on specific days in the past.
Uber-Counter is the only tally counter that collects all the counts you have made and provides comprehensive reports like:
● pie chart
● map with locations of the counts
● chart by hour of the day
● chart by week/month
● complete history of details for each count made
● general summary chart
● drill-down functionality on every chart
● data export to 4 different formats
● counting individually or in a distributed team of people
● sharing results
● calendar for counting days
● single tally counter
● matrix of tally counters
● assigning icons to counters
● counting using volume buttons of the phone
● counting using gestures without looking on the screen
● touch-less counting (by waving a hand in front of the phone, e.g. when knitting)
Usages: tally counter, council survey, marketing research, wildlife survey, population survey, pray counter, people counter, birds counting, click counter, hand counter, digital counter, card counter, cigarette counter, beer counter, knitting counter.