Help Me !? So I see that lots of people like this app and I want to try it but it doesn't let me. I have a galaxy s2. I don't know how to root it. It goes to the part where it say okay , what? . I press okay and nothing happens. I really wanna use this app because my power button doesn't work anymore so please reply ?
Perfect Shutdown App The shutdown app I had before required too many taps. I saw one that required only 1 tap but that runs the risk of accidental shutdowns. This ones just right. A tap, a confirmation dialog, another tap and your done. Simple, safe, perfect.
Does what it says on the tin. Not much to say about an app that just shuts down your mobile other than it works perfectly. I don't use it for fear of wearing out the power button, I just think something as slick as a smartphone shouldn't rely on buttons in this day and age.
This does NOT do a graceful shutdown. It just turns off immediately. When I shut down using the power button, it does a graceful shutdown which takes some time. Another app with the same name by Allenfang does a graceful shutdown, use that if that's what you want.
Pucker App Work's OK on my Ampe A10 Tablet 10.2", Simple and dose what it should without any fuss, too the point icon, every one should know what it dose, one icon one job, Click/yes and it's turned off, no need to hold the power button for 3 seconds.
Pathetic Ahhhh! This is wierd... uninstalling ● 1, you can hold botton down and shut it down no wasting , memory DUH
* Using 'reboot -p' with su command directly, so you have to grant it permissions again (and you can remove the other one) - but now you can see for sure that this app only executes the reboot command.
* Notice is given if phone is not rooted or app has no permissions to run as superuser
* Shutdown is done in background thread, so it shouldn't freeze the phone anymore
* Cleanly terminate app after 15s, if shutdown did not work
* Overall improvements, better logging
Turn your phone into sparkling diamonds with cute zipper lock screen for girls!