This does NOT do a graceful shutdown. It just turns off immediately. When I shut down using the power button, it does a graceful shutdown which takes some time. Another app with the same name by Allenfang does a graceful shutdown, use that if that's what you want.
Perfect Shutdown App The shutdown app I had before required too many taps. I saw one that required only 1 tap but that runs the risk of accidental shutdowns. This ones just right. A tap, a confirmation dialog, another tap and your done. Simple, safe, perfect.
Help Me !? So I see that lots of people like this app and I want to try it but it doesn't let me. I have a galaxy s2. I don't know how to root it. It goes to the part where it say okay , what? . I press okay and nothing happens. I really wanna use this app because my power button doesn't work anymore so please reply ?
Pathetic Ahhhh! This is wierd... uninstalling ● 1, you can hold botton down and shut it down no wasting , memory DUH
Does what it says on the tin. Not much to say about an app that just shuts down your mobile other than it works perfectly. I don't use it for fear of wearing out the power button, I just think something as slick as a smartphone shouldn't rely on buttons in this day and age.
Works like it's made to, but would like reboot option Works great. Now I don't have to get up to turn off my OUYA, but I would like an option to reboot. Maybe in the future?
* Using 'reboot -p' with su command directly, so you have to grant it permissions again (and you can remove the other one) - but now you can see for sure that this app only executes the reboot command.
* Notice is given if phone is not rooted or app has no permissions to run as superuser
* Shutdown is done in background thread, so it shouldn't freeze the phone anymore
* Cleanly terminate app after 15s, if shutdown did not work
* Overall improvements, better logging