This does NOT do a graceful shutdown. It just turns off immediately. When I shut down using the power button, it does a graceful shutdown which takes some time. Another app with the same name by Allenfang does a graceful shutdown, use that if that's what you want.
Perfect Shutdown App The shutdown app I had before required too many taps. I saw one that required only 1 tap but that runs the risk of accidental shutdowns. This ones just right. A tap, a confirmation dialog, another tap and your done. Simple, safe, perfect.
Pathetic Ahhhh! This is wierd... uninstalling ● 1, you can hold botton down and shut it down no wasting , memory DUH
Does what it says on the tin. Not much to say about an app that just shuts down your mobile other than it works perfectly. I don't use it for fear of wearing out the power button, I just think something as slick as a smartphone shouldn't rely on buttons in this day and age.
Works like it's made to, but would like reboot option Works great. Now I don't have to get up to turn off my OUYA, but I would like an option to reboot. Maybe in the future?
A Google User It works. No more pushing the on/off button om my Samsung Galaxy Note 2. NICE
* Using 'reboot -p' with su command directly, so you have to grant it permissions again (and you can remove the other one) - but now you can see for sure that this app only executes the reboot command.
* Notice is given if phone is not rooted or app has no permissions to run as superuser
* Shutdown is done in background thread, so it shouldn't freeze the phone anymore
* Cleanly terminate app after 15s, if shutdown did not work
* Overall improvements, better logging
Boost by 100% & extend battery life by 30% every time you unlock the phone
Personalize your lock screen with something different with the Dark Night theme.
Your awesome photos on your boring lock screen. A new photo every phone wake up.