1.8 Added 4 modes to allow for more than 7 icons.
Start your application easily by pressing the LiveKey™.
When you long-press the LiveKey™, a list will appear which contains all applications installed on your phone. After you choose an application, it can be started easily by pressing Livekey™. This helps to make your life easier!
To use this app, you will need to install Smart Connect from Sony, a popular device-to-device connectivity app. When you have installed Smart Imaging Stand app, it will not appear on your home screen. Instead, it will be integrated into Smart Connect.
Smart Imaging Stand application is optimized for Sony Xperia™ smartphones running Android 4.0 or later. Functionality may not be optimal when using Smart Imaging Stand with other smartphones.
Smart Imaging Stand IPT-DS10M is an innovative imaging accessory from Sony. Your smartphone senses faces and smiles, focuses and follows. It automatically steers Smart Imaging Stand which tilts and rotates to keep the subject in focus and takes the shot when the subject smiles. It also follows and focuses on subject during video recording.
Your smartphone controls Smart Imaging Stand via Bluetooth®. Pairing and connecting is easy with NFC.
If you want to find more apps or app extensions for smart accessories from Sony, use ‘smart extension’ and ‘Sony’ in your search. If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
- Display partial information of the top command result (CPU usage) on overlay screen every 3 seconds
- Save logcat output to /sdcard/logcat/xxx.txt
> Simple logcat viewer
* Unfortunately, JB version do not allow the 3rd party app reads other apps logs.
- Display time, connectivity, battery percentage on overlay screen
- Simple phone information
> Display Build information (android.os.Build)
> Display TelephonyManager information
- Resolution information
- "Measurement tool" -> "System drawables" will show android.R.drawable items
Recording video with the phone camera when pressing the LiveKey™.
When long pressing the LiveKey™, the user can choose between two modes for recording a video: Power Save mode and Preview On mode.
1.Power Save: When pressing the LiveKey™, a video is recorded without notification.
2.Preview On: When pressing the LiveKey™, a video is recorded in preview mode.
The AvertX GO! mobile app lets you stream live video from your AvertX recorder or AvertX camera to your Android phone.
Monitor your cameras remotely over 3G/4G or anywhere you have Wi-Fi coverage. The mobile app works for a variety of security installations—you can check in on your home security system, or monitor the cameras at your business or office.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
• Quick connect list to easily connect to your recorders
• Single and quad camera view
• Event/alarm list
• Live streaming video over the 3G/4G network or Wi-Fi
• Secure login required to protect your system
• Independent camera connection available
• Convenient access from anywhere
Compatible with all AvertX recorders
FOR MORE INFORMATION
With .txt liveview you can read all txt file (UTF-8)* saved in your smartphone's sdcard directly on sonyericsson Liveview.
Find a txt file is very simple with integrated file browser; just navigate, choice your text file and read it* everywhere you are and everywhen you want.
if you have any issue after installation please reboot your device.
Unfortunately liveview application doesn't show correctly some plugins. If you have this issue please try to install https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sika524.android.quickshortcut for start plugin and enable it.
*THIS FUNCTION IS AVAILABLE ONLY IN FULL VERSION
vClock is a simple clock widget inspired by the built-in app "Digital Clock" on Sony Ericsson Android phone and Android app "Digital Clock Widget" available on Android Market.
* Fit under most background colors
* Tap on widget to load up alarm setting page
* Support different date formats
* Support different clock languages
* Tap on widget to resume the clock if it is being killed
* For some clock language, some text may be trimmed
* On Android 3.x, after installing the app, it may not appear in the Widget selection page. A reboot of the device is needed to solve the problem
We have decided to discontinue Ericsson Apps. For Ericsson employees, we ask you to install Network Performance Test (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ericsson.mbbmeasurement&hl=en) were we support active and passive network performance measurements as well as performance visualizations.
- Show apps in order of recent launch on the first view
- Instant search with key press
- Indicate the frequent apps on the top of search
- Add tags of apps for search keywords
- Delete apps on the list
- Launch apps directly by the voice
It has some basic configuration options:
- Activate on start
- Deactivate when hidden
This application is free and contains no advertisements.
NOTE: This app may not work on some devices due to API incompatibilities. Sorry!