Well now with the Uniden Crash Cam App you can record all the events, as they happen, in the case of an accident. Uniden offers the latest in vehicle accident recording ‘black box’ technology, allowing anyone with a smartphone to instantly have a ‘crash cam’ in their car, at the ready.
With your smartphone mounted on the inside of the windscreen, the Crash Cam App automatically detects any sudden, or abrupt changes in car movement through its G-Sensor and immediately records the footage on your smartphone. The recorder can also loop record, which makes a continuous recording of events. This footage can then be used as evidence of who is at fault, in the case of an accident, to police and insurance companies.
The Uniden Crash Cam App also geotags the location of the incident and has the ability to share video and images instantly through social networks, including Facebook and Twitter, as well as emailing. The recorded footage can even tell you the maximum and average speeds your vehicle was travelling with date and time stamps. Built into the App is a camera button, allowing you to take photographs after an incident, as further evidence to support your version of events.
This Uniden Crash Cam app is ideal for all drivers – daily commuters, taxi drivers, truck drivers, 4WD enthusiasts, or parents wishing to monitor the safety of younger drivers.
Another wireless solution from Uniden – World Leader In Wireless Communication.
- Record video in landscape and portrait formats while driving
- Built in G-Sensor with sensitivity levels
- Record audio as well as video
- Continuous loop recording
- Ability to manually activate continuous record function
- Still Photo function to capture damage detail
- Map overlay feature while recording
- Maximum and average speed for each piece of footage
- Date and time stamp
- Brightness adjust
- Record on start-up of App
- Stores recorded video and images within the App
- Save to camera roll & SD card
- Share still images or footage to Facebook, Twitter, email
- Flexible recording resolution settings (1920 X 1080, 1280 X 720, 640 X 480, 352 X 258)
- Ability to choose length of auto record clip ( 1 min, 2 mins, 5 mins and 12 mins)
- Memory allocation options & exhaustion warnings