With a simple and easy to use interface, totally integrated with your device, see what's happening at your office or your home in real time.
DVRs supported: Geovision (6.X, 7.X and 8.X).
We are integrating even more DVRs.
Concept and Development: Eduardo Fonseca
Follow us on Twitter: @ebf and @aedtech
DVR manufacturers: Please contact us at email@example.com
1.8 Added 4 modes to allow for more than 7 icons.
Shows nice designed watch with power, signal, mode status. Also change mode and sound level. Other plugin types with different watch face also available.
Left top icon shows when device is turned on
right 3 icon shows mode, signal strength, and battery of device (not liveview battery)
Tap on right or left on liveview to change to mode change or sound level change screen.
In mode change screen, tap on up/down on liveview to change between normal / silent / vibrate mode.
In sound level change screen, tap on up/down for same as up/down key on device. Tap on right-top physical button to enter detailed sound control mode. Use right/left/up/down on liveview screen to change each sound.
When part of display is not showing correctly, hold right or left for few seconds, and it will refresh all contents of display.
To use this app, you will need to install Smart Connect from Sony, a popular device-to-device connectivity app. When you have installed Smart Imaging Stand app, it will not appear on your home screen. Instead, it will be integrated into Smart Connect.
Smart Imaging Stand application is optimized for Sony Xperia™ smartphones running Android 4.0 or later. Functionality may not be optimal when using Smart Imaging Stand with other smartphones.
Smart Imaging Stand IPT-DS10M is an innovative imaging accessory from Sony. Your smartphone senses faces and smiles, focuses and follows. It automatically steers Smart Imaging Stand which tilts and rotates to keep the subject in focus and takes the shot when the subject smiles. It also follows and focuses on subject during video recording.
Your smartphone controls Smart Imaging Stand via Bluetooth®. Pairing and connecting is easy with NFC.
If you want to find more apps or app extensions for smart accessories from Sony, use ‘smart extension’ and ‘Sony’ in your search. If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
Start your application easily by pressing the LiveKey™.
When you long-press the LiveKey™, a list will appear which contains all applications installed on your phone. After you choose an application, it can be started easily by pressing Livekey™. This helps to make your life easier!
Recording video with the phone camera when pressing the LiveKey™.
When long pressing the LiveKey™, the user can choose between two modes for recording a video: Power Save mode and Preview On mode.
1.Power Save: When pressing the LiveKey™, a video is recorded without notification.
2.Preview On: When pressing the LiveKey™, a video is recorded in preview mode.
- Display partial information of the top command result (CPU usage) on overlay screen every 3 seconds
- Save logcat output to /sdcard/logcat/xxx.txt
> Simple logcat viewer
* Unfortunately, JB version do not allow the 3rd party app reads other apps logs.
- Display time, connectivity, battery percentage on overlay screen
- Simple phone information
> Display Build information (android.os.Build)
> Display TelephonyManager information
- Resolution information
- "Measurement tool" -> "System drawables" will show android.R.drawable items
vClock is a simple clock widget inspired by the built-in app "Digital Clock" on Sony Ericsson Android phone and Android app "Digital Clock Widget" available on Android Market.
* Fit under most background colors
* Tap on widget to load up alarm setting page
* Support different date formats
* Support different clock languages
* Tap on widget to resume the clock if it is being killed
* For some clock language, some text may be trimmed
* On Android 3.x, after installing the app, it may not appear in the Widget selection page. A reboot of the device is needed to solve the problem
The AvertX GO! mobile app lets you stream live video from your AvertX recorder or AvertX camera to your Android phone.
Monitor your cameras remotely over 3G/4G or anywhere you have Wi-Fi coverage. The mobile app works for a variety of security installations—you can check in on your home security system, or monitor the cameras at your business or office.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
• Quick connect list to easily connect to your recorders
• Single and quad camera view
• Event/alarm list
• Live streaming video over the 3G/4G network or Wi-Fi
• Secure login required to protect your system
• Independent camera connection available
• Convenient access from anywhere
Compatible with all AvertX recorders
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Users can view the cameras by 3G or Wi-Fi. It also supports snapshots and IPCam device control.
-Support Android 2.3.0 and above.
iSee HD APP可透過3G或是Wi-Fi網路操作，提供使用者遠端監控SQ Wi-Fi IPCam的即時影像，並可透過APP進行快照或控制SQ Wi-Fi IPCam的各項功能。
-支援 Android 2.3.0或以上版本
This app will;
- let you quickly search through all the apps on your device using a keyword search
- change whether apps are visible in the main list or not
- set up a favorite list of apps
- show you when you last used your apps (if launched through "Quick App Launch")
- show you how many times you have used a particular app (if launched through "Quick App Launch")
- show you when you installed each app
- uninstall an app
- reinstall an app that was uninstalled through "Quick App Launch"