Car accidents are one of the leading causes of serious personal injuries in the world, yet there are few resources available to help victims immediately following a car crash. In addition to the physical trauma, car accidents are emotionally traumatic too. People panic, and with panic comes the inability to act responsibly to help those injured or to effectively document the details of the incident.
The Car Accident SideKick for android was designed to offer helpful guidance when you need it most. Equipped with an emergency checklist and on-the-scene car accident tools, this application gives you control in a frightening situation, to help you make rational decisions that protect you and your loved ones from physical, emotional and financial risks.
The Car Accident SideKick is a free, full-featured application that guides you through each step you should take in the minutes following a car accident – from summoning emergency personnel to documenting the important details of the accident to helping you file a real-time insurance claim to assisting you to obtain legal advice from a qualified attorney in your area.
Features of the Car Accident SideKick include:
• Easy access to emergency contacts, whether you're calling 911, a tow truck, a cab, or a family member. The Car Accident SideKick keeps your emergency contacts organized and easily accessible in one location via the main menu.
• A Car Accident Log with step-by-step information gathering tools. You'll know the accident scene information that's important to document because the application provides you with the most important fields to complete.
• A Car Accident Checklist offering step-by-step instructions in the aftermath of a car accident, to help you avoid making mistakes in an emergency situation.
• An Accident Scene Locator feature. Not sure where you are? The application will give you cross streets with the push of a button, so you can summon on-the-scene emergency assistance immediately and to the correct location.
• Emergency tools, including a flashlight and voice recorder.
• A real-time insurance claim filing feature, to help you submit your insurance claim with the push of a button, right from the scene of the crash – the only android car accident application to offer this capability.
• A legal assistance tool, offering you the option of having the details of your accident evaluated (free-of-charge) for a personal injury claim, from a vast network of accredited, hand-picked attorneys who specialize in these cases.
Brought to you by BISNAR|CHASE and the American Lawyer Academy.