Fingerprint authentication is missing (iPhone app has it) Also why is the menu on the right side unlike every other app and android design recommendation?
After 3 years since first asking for it, it can finally approve new beneficiaries from within the app. Feature complete.
I get stuff done which is good. But the user interface is anything but user friendly and very slow. Feature request: Full split screen support would make my life easier when copying information from invoices I got per email. At the moment, I get logged out when I resize the the app.
Not allowing users to opt in for fingerprint login feels so prehistoric. And enforcing the use of the card and keypad to confirm new beneficiaries defeats the purpose of "Mobile" application. This app sucks just as much as this bank policies (try to get digital archives of your account statements and you end up with "no, this can't be done, but we can print those 1000 pages for you...")
Last updates made the app useless. Next button to confirm payslip order stays outside the screen and you can't scroll the screen up to make it visible. Good luck confirming payment order!
It's quite feature-rich but it still has technical fails around the investment management, which is the main thing i was hoping to use it for. It's still useful though
• Login: secure and easy login via the UBS Access app with access to all functions.
• Payments: confirm new beneficiaries directly in the app – without changing to e-banking
• Cards: easily increase available amount on credit or prepaid cards with password – e.g. on holiday
• Retirement savings: transfers to your UBS Fisca account (pillar 3a)
• Start page: new start page with important notifications and direct access to your favorites
The scope of functions may differ depending on the country.
BRI Mobile is an application for multiple eBanking services provided by BANK BRI