Do your banking securely and conveniently with a smartphone or tablet – wherever you are.
This is what the UBS Mobile Banking app offers:
• Accounts: check your account balances as well as the last credits and debits; transfer cash from one account to others
• Credit and prepaid cards: check your spending as well as the last statement; easily increase the available amount; if your card is lost, then block it immediately in the app
• Debit cards: increase or reduce the limits at any time; restrict the region of use for your protection
• Payments: conveniently scan your payment slips and use the payment wizard for other transfers; approve e-bills with just a few clicks
• Personal Financial Assistant: find out where you spent your money; keep an eye on your budget and savings goals
• Assets: track the market value of your portfolios and custody accounts, view positions and resent transactions
• Markets and trade: keep pace with the markets and trade securities; access our research and CIO views
• Push notifications: immediately see when your cards or accounts are debited or credited – and much more
• Mailbox: secure and confidential communication with your client advisor
UBS Switzerland AG and other non-US affiliates of UBS Group AG have made the UBS Mobile Banking App (“App”) available to, and this App is only intended for and able to be used by, existing customers of UBS Switzerland AG and such other non-US affiliates of UBS Group AG. The App is not intended to be used by US persons. The availability of the App in the US Google Play Store for download does not constitute a solicitation, offer or recommendation to enter into any transaction, nor does it establish or constitute a solicitation or offer to establish a customer relationship between the person who downloads the App and UBS Switzerland AG or any other non-US affiliates of UBS Group AG.
The scope of functions and languages may differ depending on the country.
Do you meet the requirements?
• Banking relationship with UBS Switzerland AG, UBS Europe SE (Germany) or UBS AG (Hong Kong, Singapore) and access to UBS Digital Banking
• Cell phone with Android OS as of version 5.0
Login made easy
Login securely and conveniently and still use all functions – this is possible with the UBS Access app. Find out more at ubs.com/access-app. Would you just like to see the account balance or your card transactions, for example? Then simply login with a password.
The Mobile Banking app is secure:
The UBS Mobile Banking app offers you the same level of security as UBS e-banking. Thanks to effective methods of identification and stronger encryption of the data, access to your banking is very well protected. In addition, certain transactions require confirmation with the Access Card for your security.
Nevertheless, observe the following recommendations:
• Protect your mobile phone against unwanted access with a screen lock.
• Only use the UBS security features such as agreement number or PIN to log in to the UBS Mobile Banking app. Never use them to login to a third-party app.
• Do not disclose any personal information, especially security details. UBS will never ask you for them unsolicited – neither in the app nor by telephone, e-mail or text message.
• After logging in, only use the Access Card and card reader or Access Card Display to confirm character strings that you yourself have entered and whose correctness you can check.