The purpose of UCBCares™ is to ensure that access to our products, information and services is a seamless and simple process, provided with a high level of expertise. The UCBCares team is committed to championing and advocating for customer solutions.
The UCBCares mobile application provides easy access to UCBCares, a single portal for seamless access to UCB, Inc. (USA). UCBCares strives to provide an exceptional caring experience to all UCB customers. We are developing innovative ways to connect with our customers based on their preferences.
• Provides mobile access to connect directly to the UCBCares team for your solutions.
• Includes One-touch Connectivity to UCB via:
• Direct dial to UCBCares [844-599-CARE (2273)]
• Email to UCBCares (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Access to UCBCares website
• Please note: If you or someone you know are experiencing (or have experienced) any adverse event (side effect) with a UCB medication, please promptly report it to UCB using either the Direct Dial option (1 844-599-CARE (2273)) or email (UCBcares@ucb.com). PLEASE DO NOT USE THE REVIEW AREA IN THE APP STORES TO REPORT ADVERSE EVENTS.
• UCBCares is not intended as a service for providing specific treatment recommendations, rather, we encourage you to please consult your healthcare provider, as they know your individual treatment needs.
• UCBCares™ mobile app is available at no charge for Android and iOS devices.
For more information or any issues with the application, contact UCBCares.