• Designed by language learning experts for kids aged 3-10
• Course for preschool, early learners & young children studying languages.
• More than 3,000,000 parents and kids choose our apps worldwide
• No In-App Purchases - meaning peace of mind for parents!
FUN ENGLISH EXPLAINED
Fun English combines a structured English language course with engaging and entertaining games.
Our English language course is divided into lessons. Each English lesson teaches core vocabulary and presents words in several contexts to assist learning and retention.
Fun English uses male and female voices with both American and English accents. The voices use different tones and expressions so that learners can pick up on the subtleties of pronunciation.
Each game is unique, meaning your child will enjoy playing, and learn more of the English language.
• 7 or more unique games in each fun-packed lesson.
• Original music, songs, sound effects and beautiful cartoon artwork
• Engaging learning games will keep your child entertained as they learn
• Colors - including the verb “to be”
• Animals - introducing singular and plural
• Numbers - including spelling
• The Body - including the verb “to have”
• Fruits - including “likes/doesn't like”
• Food - including “want/don't want”
• Clothes - including “he/she is wearing”
• Vehicles - introducing adjectives
• The House - including the verb “to put”
• Sea Animals – including comparatives
FOR EARLY LEARNERS
The variety of games, challenges, and different modes of interactivity can help with other areas of your child’s development:
• Play is an important element of your child’s development
• Helps your child build motor skills and concentration
• Hand-eye coordination is reinforced during engaging activities
• Instant feedback helps children understand how well tasks are being performed
• Helps your child to use technology in a beneficial and effective way
Fun English is created by our team of expert educators who have brought a classroom-tested English language course to tablets and smartphones.
We have created a step-by-step English course that teaches the English language in an effective and entertaining way.
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
Write a review to tell us what you think or contact us via our website, Facebook or Twitter.
• More Information: http://studycat.net/apps/fun-english
• Get Help and Support: http://studycat.net/apps/support
• Like Us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/studycat.net
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/+StudycatNet
• Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/study_cat
Parts of speech
auxiliary and modal
verbs verb classes
tense systems and uses
complex verb phrases
pronouns and proforms
In this app you can study tenses and do practice tests.
There are 15 sections. Each section has an explanation and a practice test.
There are more than 170 grammar questions in this app.
A scoring system helps you keep track of your progress.
Present continuous for future
Present perfect continuous
Present perfect vs past simple
Past perfect continous
Future perfect continuous
Present perfect continuous
Present perfect vs past simple
Past perfect continous
Future perfect continuous
App contains many questions with answers for you to study.
The Practice Mode shows the answers if you get it wrong.
The Test Mode will only show the score at the end, revealing the number of correct and wrong answers and the score percentage.
if you don't know the answers to a question, you can share it via email to your friend or your teacher and get your answers. Isn't it amazing?
More coming soon.. Keep in touch
And ou will be tried of reading tenses lessons, so we are introducing our handy app with tenses lessons in tabular format.
Download and enjoy !!
The simplest presentation of English Tenses, learn it once and remember it for life time.
Tenses in any language are the basic and one of the most important topics in both writing and communication of that language. This app helps you to learn the Tenses of English languages in a very easy and effective way. All the topics in this app are covered in depth and in a most simple way.
Our app covers
♦Tenses in english language including the following
Simple Present Tense
Present Continuous Tense
Present Perfect Tense
Present Perfect Continuous Tense
Simple Past Tense
Past Continuous Tense
Past Perfect Tense
Past Perfect Continuous Tense
Simple Future Tense
Future Continuous Tense
Future Perfect Tense
Future Perfect Continuous Tense
♦Verbs with basic details
1. Parts Of Speech - Noun, Pronoun, Adjective, Verb, Adverb,Preposition,Conjunction, Interjection
3. Degree Of Comparison
5. Relative Clauses
7. Active and Passive Voice
17. Question Tags
18. Subjects, Verbs and Objects
19. Use Of Little, A Little, Few, A Few.....
21. Determiners -
a. What are Determiners
b. Definite Articles
c. InDefinite Articles
d. Exceptions To Using The Definite Article
e. The Demonstratives
f. The Possessives.
g. Which, What, Whose
h. Which And Whose
i. Such, What, Rather, Quite
j. Other, Another.
12. Distributives -
1. The Quantifiers
2. Cardinal And Ordinal Numbers
3. Enough + Noun
4. Graded Quantifiers
5. Quantifiers with countable and uncountable nouns
6. The Quantifiers Some and Any
7. The Quantifiers-A few and few, a little and little
8. The Quantifiers-Compound nouns made with SOME, ANY and NO
Practice Questions in
Correct Form of Nouns
Nouns to Verb
This app also includes English Tenses.
Also Practice questions for Tenses.
App will also show the correct and wrong answer so that you can study better.
If you want to practiceGrammar , then here is our English Grammar practice App
We have made it the smallest size application size possible than any other similar application with more content.
This English Grammar Test app is perfect for pre-intermediate level.
We have collected 600 English grammar exercises. They are represented in 30 tests.
We have managed to put 20 English grammar units in each test in a way that each question is a part of a certain unit.
When you complete your English test you see which aspects of English grammar you are good at and which of them require more practice.
When you make a mistake the app explains you why your answer was not correct. Simple explanations will help you revise information about grammar details.
Try not to do all 600 English exercises at once. Use this app to get information about your good and bad sides. Take a grammar test once or twice a week during your curriculum and analyze your results. Focus not on mistakes but on the explanations given.
With the progress page provided in the app you can see your total score and result in each english test. There are three scales from bad to perfect which indicate your percentage. If your total score is colored green then you are ready for a new level.
- 30 tests and 600 english exercises
- 20 English grammar units in every test
- simple explanations
- total score and progress analytics
- clear user interface
- beautiful design
Syllabus covered in each english test
- Word Order
- Present Tenses
- Past Tenses
- Future Tense
- Passive Voice
- Modal Verbs
- Phrasal Verbs
- Irregular Verbs
- Relative Clauses
- Noun plus Preposition
- Adjective plus Preposition
- Some, any, a lot of, many, much etc.
- Reported Speech
With in-app purchasing you can choose the other grammar units you want to buy.
The official English Grammar in Use app, written by Raymond Murphy. The only grammar app an intermediate learner of English will ever need. This Starter Pack includes six grammar units (Present and Past tenses) with clear explanations and interactive exercises, a Glossary of grammar words, and a Study Guide to help you decide which grammar units you need to study.
Raymond Murphy’s English Grammar in Use is the world’s best-selling grammar book for intermediate learners of English, published by Cambridge University Press. The app contains clear presentation of grammar points together with interactive exercises to help you practise and improve. After downloading the Starter Pack you can buy all 145 grammar units or just the units you need.
The grammar explanations and exercises have been written by Raymond Murphy specially for smartphones and tablets, making it easier to study grammar anytime, anywhere.
Answers to the grammar activities are marked automatically and allow you to reveal the correct answer when you make a mistake. Perfect for self-study.
LISTEN TO EXAMPLES
Audio recordings of the example sentences help you to improve your listening skills, at the same time as improving your grammar.
Buy the Starter Pack now and start improving your English grammar today!
Cambridge University Press is a world-leading publisher of English language learning materials. Expert authors write all of the content in our apps.
Unlike most other languages, English does not have inflected forms for the future tense. Instead, English future forms are created with the use of auxiliaries: "She will be a student. She is going to drive a new car." English can even create the future by using the present tense, "The bus arrives later this afternoon," or the present progressive, "He is relocating to Portland later next month."
A working learning of English is seen as being profitable; for instance, English is exceptionally overwhelming in the realm of processing.
Presently a days without english it is extremely troublesome for us to get set in Mncs .So download this application for better understanding of how to talk in english.
In this application you will effectively and fastly comprehend the fundamental term of enlgish and you will begin talking english smoothly.
The best method for talking Fluent English is . . .
- work on talking with local speakers
- work on talking English word phrases
- work on talking utilizing slangs and outflows
- know numerous commonsense vocabulary and tenses
Also the application is for the most part centered around the day today illustrations of english so which will be straightforward english fastly.
This English application is totally Free!
This application is logged off so you dont need to have web association.
You won't discover any preferred English Application over this anyplace.
- automatic sentence generator (english)
- all major tenses (past, perfect, progressive, future)
- active/passive, negation, questions
- conditional sentences (if sentences)
- list of irregular verbs
- copy text to clipboard
Browse and search the conjugations of the most common English verbs.
Ideal for everybody who wants to learn English and as a companion for trips to English speaking countries.
•Update verbs list on-line
•All tenses (including composite tenses)
•Optimized for Tablets
Learn English with this handy study aid.
High Level Features:
Practice your knowledge of Tenses in English language
• 3 modes of practice
• Simple Present
• Simple Past Tense
• Present Participle (Gerund)
• 300+ question bank
Note: It is advisable to keep the application updated, in order to have new exercises.
AWE is a complete course in academic writing for a variety of purposes.
AWE will help you to compose:
* class essays
* exam essays
* experimental reports
* scientific essays
* academic articles
* An in-depth self-learning course covering the entire creative process of academic writing
* Interactive exercises that help you learn
* Checklists for reviewing your critical thinking, your arguments and your essay as a whole
* An extensive glossary of important terms
AWE will not write or review your essays for you! AWE does, however, provide easy tips for avoiding plagiarism, conducting research, thinking critically, making strong arguments and presenting your work well.
REAL ENGLISH, REAL EXAMPLES
AWE shows you real examples from real academic writing. We show you samples of text from the ICE-GB Corpus, a linguistics database compiled and analysed at UCL and used by researchers around the world.
AWE includes ten sets of exercises on a variety of topics, and many more tasks for you to try to on your own. Exercises include real examples of real academic English, and because it's an app, AWE refreshes its exercises so that you can continue to practise each topic.
LEARN FROM EXPERTS
AWE is written by a team of linguists at University College London (UCL), independently ranked as one of the world's best universities. The approach in the app is based on recent research and best practice in the field, as well as years of experience in writing and teaching.
WHO IS AWE FOR?
AWE is for undergraduates, postgraduates, professional academics and secondary school students preparing for university - in short, anyone who does academic writing. It is for native and non-native speakers of English.
The interactive Grammar of English (iGE) is a comprehensive introductory course in English grammar which takes you from the most basic elements to the most complex constructions.
iGE is a guide to the structure of the English Language that is specifically designed for mobile devices to meet the needs of busy teachers and students.
REAL ENGLISH, REAL GRAMMAR
iGE uses lots of examples of real language taken from the ICE-GB Corpus, compiled and analysed at UCL and used by linguistics researchers across the world.
We use spoken and written English examples to demonstrate that grammar is applicable to all language use, not just so-called 'Good English'.
LEARN FROM EXPERTS
iGE is written by a team of linguists at University College London (UCL), independently ranked as one of the world's best Universities. The grammar you'll be learning is based on recent research and best practice in the field.
The iGE course covers the same ground as a first year undergraduate course in Modern English Grammar. But that does not mean it is difficult to follow! We have written iGE to make grammar accessible, with clear explanations, colourful notation and lots of examples.
WHO IS iGE FOR?
iGE is for everyone with an interest in the grammar of English.
The course is is suitable for
• anyone wishing to learn English or improve their English
• students studying English language at secondary or high school
• those studying English as a second or foreign language
• teachers of the English language
• undergraduate students of linguistics
• students of English literature
• journalists, civil servants and anyone interested in clear, plain English
WHAT ARE WE GIVING AWAY?
This is the free 'Lite' version of iGE. A full version is also available.
iGE Lite contains
• A complete grammatical glossary: a searchable A-Z of grammatical terms (see the picture below).
• Three chapters from the interactive Grammar of English, on word classes, nouns and determiners. To complete the course you will need to buy iGE, which is available for a modest sum from Google Play(TM).
• Six interactive exercises and quizzes, to let you test yourself and make learning fun. The complete course has 36 dynamic exercises.
Our exercises use real English examples. Exercises can be timed, and for a real challenge, played against a ticking clock.