*** This app has now been updated with many new features, including support for favorite questions, a more robust and faster update feature, support for a wider range of devices, integration with the (optional) StudyStatus.com test monitoring / results sharing service, question search, and much more! ***
Don't be fooled by imitators! Competing apps use only the limited set of questions that the FAA publicly releases via its website - that is not enough to adequately prepare you for your test! Our GroundSchool app features a much more comprehensive database (typically about 2-4 times the size of the demo FAA public one) of actual and current FAA questions that you likely can and will be asked on the actual test! This along with our detailed, professional explanations and easy to use interface are major reasons why pilots have come to trust GroundSchool.
Study actual, up-to-date FAA questions and then ACE your FAA Instrument Rating (and/or Instrument Ground/Flight Instructor) knowledge (written) test the easy way with GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Preparation software by Dauntless Aviation, the trusted leader in FAA written test preparation.
* Actual FAA Questions Current and Valid for Right Now. As soon as you install the software, use the 'update' feature and the software will connect to our servers, grab the latest questions, images, figures, and explanation content, and you'll be good to go.
* Detailed Explanations written by an experienced editorial team of examiner and instructor pilots.
* All Charts and Figures Included
* Several flexible study modes - fits the way you want to study!
* Compatible with all FAA "ground school" classroom-based courses
This IFR version of GroundSchool will prepare you for any or all of the following tests:
* IRA - Instrument Rating Airplane
* IFP - Instrument Rating Foreign Pilot
* IGI - Ground Instructor Instrument
* IRH - Instrument Rating Helicopter
* FII - Flight Instructor Instrument Airplane
* FIH - Flight Instructor Instrument Helicopter
* AIF - Flight Instructor Instrument Airplane (added rating)
* HIF - Flight Instructor Instrument Helicopter (added rating)
* Canadian Instrument Rating to USA FAA Conversion
With Dauntless Aviation's GroundSchool, you don't need to worry:
* Our material is UP TO DATE. No matter what date is listed here in regarding the 'Release date', this date refers to the program itself only. Once you get the program on your device, use the built-in update feature and it will connect to our servers and download the latest and greatest version of the test prep content and our explanations that we have available. To learn more about this, please visit our website.
* Furthermore, you are welcome to update the material as often as you like. This means that even if you don't take your test soon, when do you, GroundSchool will be ready for you. Compare this to books or DVDs (which are going out of date from the moment they are printed).
* We pride ourselves on the quality of our explanations. This is not some idle boast - our explanations are more detailed and more illustrated than that of ANY other FAA knowledge test provider, period.
* Tens of thousands of people have used our products to prepare for their FAA knowledge tests. Ours is a system that works.
Good luck on your test!
It has the following unique features.
1) It keeps track of and displays your progress.
2) It has search functionality (show all prime questions?)
3) It allows you to submit a solution to any problem.
4) It auto updates problems that change and even downloads new problems when they become available.
5) Its backward compatible as far as Android 2.2.
6) It has Facebook integration which allows you to post about your success whenever you solve a problem.
I built this app because in my first week of being a Eulerian, I became really addicted to the website. I was trying to plan my next problem each morning during my bus ride to work. I even ended up printing the first 50 questions. So I wrote this app to make it easier for me to keep track of my progress, to help me plan my next problem and to save trees.
Source code available on GitHub: https://github.com/ccoffey/ProjectEuler
For further information regarding this Cardiff University wildlife roadkill project, please visit http://projectsplatter.wordpress.com
• Bilingual (API 14 upwards only) - toggle between English and Welsh (Cymraeg)
• Add/Edit/Delete records locally
• Look-up animal image on-line
• Share sightings via Twitter, Facebook, etc.
• Login using Twitter/Facebook account or remain anonymous
• Name/email lookup using device contacts
• Locality determined accurately using GPS with option to manually override
• Notification reminders for pending records
• Slidable detail page to reveal record list
• Once a record has been created, the user will be reminded to upload the record every 24 hours. During this period, the user can edit the record or choose to delete it
• Records marked for upload will be automatically sent once connected to the Internet
• Same Android Holo Theme across all devices
• Disabled screen rotation to allow quick entry while recording on-the-go!
• Ability to move app to external storage
Thanks to Paul Vaughan-Thomas for the Welsh translations.
• Unable to obtain address from the Internet? Assuming you've got good Internet access, keep trying repeatedly. Failing that, please try rebooting your device - I'm not joking! There's a known issue with the Google Maps API used to access the address and a reboot sometimes resolves the issue.
See also the People’s Trust for Endangered Species (PTES) Mammals on Roads app.
• No internet connection required; app fully installs to your device.
• More than 1,000 questions included with explanations.
• Brought to you by a trusted resource in aviation training and publishing, Aviation Supplies & Academics (ASA).
Animal sounds - App for kids is a free educational application that helps young children learn the animals and their sound.
It has many difference animals.
Kids can play the game "What animal is it?", which can teach them to recognize the animals and their sounds.
Animal sounds - App for kids will help parents teach the animals as animal zoo, animal farm to their children while having fun at the same time.
Browse through the gallery and click any thumbnail for bigger image.
- Prev/Next buttons.
- Click on the animal to replay name and sound.
- Animal names
- Animal flash cards
- Animal pictures
This game has been primarily designed for toddlers,preschool and kindergarten children but it's equally great for your baby or infant and even for older kids. It is kids toys and gifted education.
All most common vocabulary is group by English Category and Section help you to improve English.
1. TOEIC vocabulary-600 Essential TOEIC Words
This TOEIC English program is building in 50 lessons, including most common vocabulary of every TOEIC TEST.
We provide the meaning "One to One" that is one English word will have the best meaning of it, so that you can improve your english easily with a highest quality.
You will get the highest TOEIC score in every TOEIC TEST like TOEIC 990 (master), TOEIC 750, TOEIC 550, TOEIC 500,...
2. English for Primary School (from 9 - 12 years old) or English for Beginer
2.1. English Level 1
2.2. English Level 2
2.3. English Level 3
3. English for Secondary School.
3.1. English 6.
3.1. English 7.
3.1. English 8.
3.1. English 9.
4. English for Senior School:
4.1. English 10.
4.2. English 11.
4.3. English 12.
5. Beside English Lesson we have prepared listed above, you can create your English Lessons by yourself.
So Everybody in the world can use this tool to study English.
5.1. Create your own lessons.
5.2. Create vocabulary for your lessons and study.
6. Personas: VFRIEND is yours because you can choose your color style and animations.
VFRIEND - Study Vocabulary Every Time, Every Where
VFRIEND - Product get the highest appreciation from end user more than 4 years over 60 countries.
AWE is a complete course in academic writing for a variety of purposes.
AWE will help you to compose:
* class essays
* exam essays
* experimental reports
* scientific essays
* academic articles
* An in-depth self-learning course covering the entire creative process of academic writing
* Interactive exercises that help you learn
* Checklists for reviewing your critical thinking, your arguments and your essay as a whole
* An extensive glossary of important terms
AWE will not write or review your essays for you! AWE does, however, provide easy tips for avoiding plagiarism, conducting research, thinking critically, making strong arguments and presenting your work well.
REAL ENGLISH, REAL EXAMPLES
AWE shows you real examples from real academic writing. We show you samples of text from the ICE-GB Corpus, a linguistics database compiled and analysed at UCL and used by researchers around the world.
AWE includes ten sets of exercises on a variety of topics, and many more tasks for you to try to on your own. Exercises include real examples of real academic English, and because it's an app, AWE refreshes its exercises so that you can continue to practise each topic.
LEARN FROM EXPERTS
AWE is written by a team of linguists at University College London (UCL), independently ranked as one of the world's best universities. The approach in the app is based on recent research and best practice in the field, as well as years of experience in writing and teaching.
WHO IS AWE FOR?
AWE is for undergraduates, postgraduates, professional academics and secondary school students preparing for university - in short, anyone who does academic writing. It is for native and non-native speakers of English.
The interactive Grammar of English (iGE) is a comprehensive introductory course in English grammar which takes you from the most basic elements to the most complex constructions.
iGE is an authoritative guide to the structure of the English Language specifically designed for mobile devices to meet the needs of busy teachers and students.
REAL ENGLISH, REAL GRAMMAR
iGE uses lots of examples of real language taken from the 1M word ICE-GB Corpus, compiled and analysed at UCL and used by linguistics researchers across the world.
Our examples of spoken and written English demonstrate that grammatical concepts apply to all uses of the English language, not just so-called 'Good' or 'Correct' English.
LEARN FROM EXPERTS
iGE is written by a team of linguists at University College London (UCL), independently ranked as one of the world's best Universities. The grammar you'll be learning is based on recent research and best practice in the field. Our grammatical analysis has been proven on over a million words of written and spoken English.
The iGE course covers the same ground as a first year undergraduate course in Modern English Grammar. But that does not mean it is difficult to follow! We have written iGE to be accessible, with clear explanations, colourful notation and lots of examples.
WHO IS iGE FOR?
iGE is for everyone with an interest in the grammar of English.
The course is is suitable for
• anyone wishing to learn English or improve their English
• students studying English language at secondary or high school
• those studying English as a second or foreign language
• teachers of the English language
• undergraduate students of linguistics
• students of English literature
• journalists, civil servants and anyone interested in clear, plain English
WHAT DO YOU GET?
• A comprehensive course in grammar including:
- word classes (nouns, determiners, verbs, etc.),
- phrases, clauses and sentences,
- grammatical functions (Subjects, Objects, etc.),
- and many more topics along the way.
Creating iGE was an exercise in miniaturisation. We cover the same range of topics found in a heavy grammar book, typically costing five times the price or more, and squeeze it into your device. We have simplified the presentation to make it easier to read, and exploited the capabilities of the device.
• A complete grammatical glossary: a searchable A-Z of grammatical terms (see picture below).
The interactive Grammar of English is extensively cross-referenced via the glossary. Grammatical terms are highlighted throughout the course with a dashed green underline (see below). Tap on one and you get the definition of the term, links to other related definitions, and a list of pages in the course explaining the term in more depth.
• Many interactive exercises and quizzes to test yourself.
Our exercises use hundreds of real English examples. You can try an exercise again to get new examples. Exercises can be timed, and for a real challenge, played against the clock.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
Download the free iGE 'Lite' from Google Play(TM).
For more information see www.ucl.ac.uk/english-usage/apps/ige