Intermediate (B1) level
Contains the following Business English content::
19 listening topics
19 reading topics
4 Grammar sections
Each topic has a practice test.
More than 280 questions
All explanations and tests are carefully prepared by Exam English, leaders in online language practice.
At the library
At the office
Booking a hotel
Marketing a shop
Time off work
Stress at work
Young sales force
Business grammar test
Error recognition 1
Error recognition 2
Business vocab test
Easy Vocab aims at explaining the meaning and usage of words of the English Language. We cover words that will help sharpen your communication, prepare for various English language examinations and improve your confidence in speaking & writing English. We help you Learn and master words the FUN way!
To learn using interactive videos, visit our YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/easyvocab
This engaging app allows you to learn a plethora of words and intelligently helps you track your learning progress. You can customize your quizzes and get an in-depth analysis of your results.
Some example categories we currently cover (or plan to cover) are:
o GRE/GMAT/CAT High Frequency words
o Business Vocabulary
o Academic Words
o Nature & Environment
o and many more..
Learning English contains the following features:
- Placement test.
- More than 3000 English exercises.
- Simple, easy to understand content.
- A ten question multiple choice test.
- Notes on each answer, giving students feedback on their errors.
- Ten part gap-fill follow-up exercise (grammar and vocabulary sections).
- Many other exercise types: Matching pairs, Proofreading, and more!
- End of level revision tests.
- Over 10,000 test items.
- A Grammar Doctor to receive student questions on any area of English.
- Self-study notes to help you learn from your mistakes.
- Weekly English jokes with explanations.
- Weekly English idioms in context, with explanations.
- Teacher section with teaching tips and tactics.
- A teacher's chat facility for sharing tips.
- Noticeboard for teachers and students.
- World Language School database, with links to thousands of English Language Centres worldwide.
The ever increasing exercise library includes sections on grammar, vocabulary, reading, speaking, listening, pronunciation and writing, as well as special sections for IELTS, KET, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, TOEFL, and a large database of business grammar, business vocabulary and business functions.