• Read thousands of ebooks for free, supports online ebook libraries
• Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation
☆ Support epub, mobi, chm, cbr, cbz, umd, fb2, txt, html, rar, zip or OPDS, key features:
✔ Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, justified alignment, alpha colors, fading edge etc.
✔ 10+ themes embedded, includes Day & Night mode switcher.
✔ Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys or even camera, search or back keys.
✔ 24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size and more.
✔ 5 auto-scroll modes: rolling blind mode; by pixel, by line or by page. Real-time speed control.
✔ Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger along the left edge of the screen, gesture commands supported.
✔ Intelligent paragraph; indent paragraph; trim unwanted blank spaces options.
✔ “Keep your eyes health” options for long-time reading.
✔ Real page turning effect with customized speed/color/transparent; 5 page flip animations;
✔ My Bookshelf design: Favorites, Downloads, Authors, Tags; self bookcover, search, import supported.
✔ Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported.
✔ Dual page mode for landscape screen.
✔ Support all four screen orientations.
✔ EPUB3 multimedia content support (video and audio)
✔ Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox, sync reading positions between phones and tablets.
✔ Highlight, Annotation, Dictionary (Offline or Online, support ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora, ABBYY Lingvo, etc.), Translation, Share functions all in this ebook reader.
-Localized in 40 languages: English, አማርኛ, العربية, հայերեն, Български, català, český, dansk, Nederlands, eesti, suomi, français, galego, საქართველოს, Deutsch, ελληνικά, עברית, magyar, Indonesia, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, македонски, persan, polski, português, português brasil, român, русский, српски, 简体中文, slovenských, slovenskega, español, Svenskt, 繁體中文, ภาษาไทย, Türk, yкраїнський, Việt
-Tags: book reader, ebook reader, moon reader, ebook, HD, comics, comic reader, cbz reader
-Additional benefits in pro version:
#Shake the phone to speak (Text-to-speech, TTS engine support)
#More beautiful themes, background images and fonts
#Reading statistics function
#PDF support, fast & speech compatible
#Customize reader bar function
#Headset & Bluetooth keys control
#Multi-point touch support
#Option for password protection at startup
#Book to home screen shortcut
#Annotations, highlights & bookmarks share support
#Customer email support
#Open/Backup/Sync/Download/Upload book files via Dropbox/Gdrive
#Widget shelf support, group your favorite books, put them to desktop as widget
-PDF features in Pro version:
#Fill out PDF Form
#Highlight, annotation, handwriting
#Smart scroll lock, smooth reading experience
#Night mode support, 6 additional pdf themes available
#Dual-page mode for landscape screen
#Speech, auto-scroll compatible
#Read statistics, sync, flip animation available
-About GET_ACCOUNTS permission: used for Google Drive function only
Reading can make people a broader perspective . Reading is our essential part of everyday life .
This application can fully satisfy your needs , come to download it, will not let you down.
*** Main Features ***
- Support for most popular e-book format, automatic scanning books and added to the library .
For example : DjVU, PDF, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbz), EPUB and RTF.
- Have 3 beautiful bookshelf view
Use bookshelf view to manage the local library, very convenient and beautiful
- Supported OPDS protocol
Collaboration with electronic publication sites and access to online ebook catalogs is allowed by the supported OPDS protocol.
- Supports night-time reading.
By setting background and font colors to protect your glasses
- The powerful Full-text search function
Allows you to quickly navigate to the key statement
- Support the outline view , easy to understand the structure of the book
- Customizable page view
Three page view options : scroll up and down , horizontal scrolling , a single page
- Flip action can be set
You can click on the screen, or slide the screen to turn the page, you can also use the volume keys to turn pages
- You can choose a variety of flip effect
Support curl animation (analog Book flip effect), slide animation, shift animation, and you can set the speed of the page
- Convenient electronic bookmarks
- You can set the screen orientation
Facilitate the reading habits of different screen orientation
- Quick navigation to read the page
You can flip to any page you want to see
- Fully-customizable reading experience
Adjust font size, font and background colors, margin, alignment, line spacing as well as brightness to best suit your preference.
- Custom binding function keys
For example : The volume keys to turn pages
- You can set reading interface touch action
For example : Click the lower left corner of the area to add bookmarks
There are many features require you discover in the course .
This app is base on document-viewer code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
Document-viewer code: https://github.com/dschuermann/document-viewer
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
Pages or scroll view. Page flipping animation.
Table of contents, bookmarks, text search.
Bookmarks on text fragments (comments or corrections) - useful for proof reading.
Export of bookmarks to text file.
Built-in file browser, quick recent books access.
Online catalogs (OPDS) support.
LitRes online book store support.
Text to Speech (TTS) support.
Most complete FB2 format support: styles, tables, footnotes.
Additional fonts support (place .ttf to /sdcard/fonts/)
Support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean languages; autodetection of TXT file encoding (GBK, Shift_JIS, BIG5, EUC_KR).
Day and night profiles (two sets of colors, background, backlight levels).
Brightness adjustments by flick on left edge of screen.
Background texture (stretched or tiled) or solid color.
Paperbook-like page turning animation or "sliding page" animation.
Dictionary support (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora Dictionary, Aard Dictionary).
Customizable tap zone and key actions.
Autoscroll (automatic page flipping) - start using menu/goto/autoscroll or assign action Autoscroll on key or tap zone; Change speed using volume keys or bottom-right and bottom-left tap zones; stop - tap any other tap zone or key.
Can read books from zip archives.
Automatic reformatting of .txt files (autodetect headings etc.)
Styles can be customised in wide range using external CSS.
Select text using double tap (optional).
Similar to FBReader, Aldiko, AlReader, Nook, Laputa, Moon+ reader.
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/textures/ -- to be used as tiled page backgrounds.
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/backgrounds/ -- to be used as stretched page backgrounds.
(/cr3/ directory can also be used instead of /.cr3/, and internal SD or internal storage instead of /sdcard/)
CoolReader requires following permissions:
WAKE_LOCK - to control screen backlight
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to access SD card
INTERNET - to use online catalogs
CoolReader is free, open source (GPL), multiplatform project.
Project homepage on SourceForge is http://sourceforge.net/projects/crengine/
To donate this project, you can buy Cool Reader Gold ($10), Silver ($3) or Bronze ($1) Donation package from Market
Main book formats: ePub (ePub3 is partially supported), Kindle (mobipocket), fb2(.zip).
Other supported formats: RTF, doc (MS Word), html, plain text.
Supported via free plugins: PDF (https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.geometerplus.fbreader.plugin.pdf), DjVu (https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.geometerplus.fbreader.plugin.djvu)
FBReader supports synchronisation of your library and/or reading positions with FBReader book network (https://books.fbreader.org/), a Google Drive™ based cloud service. Synchronisation is disabled by default, go to preferences dialog to enable it and configure parameter.
FBReader is fast, highly customizable. Can use external TrueType/OpenType fonts and custom backgrounds. Screen brightness can be changed during reading (slide finger up/down along the left screen edge). Supports different day/night color schemes.
Supports YotaPhone Always-On Display functionality (can display text on both LCD and eInk screens).
Includes a browser/downloader for network ebook catalogs/stores. Several popular English, French, Russian, Chinese and Polish libraries are included. Custom OPDS catalogs are supported too.
Alternatively you can download books manually and put them into /sdcard/Books catalog on your device.
FBReader is integrated with external dictionaries. Supports ColorDict, all Slovoed dictionaries (by Paragon Software), Fora Dictionary, FreeDictionary.org, LEO dictionary.
Localized for 29 languages. Includes hyphenation patterns for 24 languages. Open-source (GPL).
- Book reader compatible with Android 1.6+
- read formats: fb2, fbz, txt, epub (no DRM), html, doc, docx, odt, rtf, mobi (no DRM), prc (PalmDoc), tcr. Supported ZIP and GZ archives.
- It is possible to specify an encoding of reading file (include 932, 936, 949, 950 code page).
- Support Text-To-Speech (TTS) (permission to the calls need to stop tts while calling)
- Support network libraries (OPDS)
- Local library. The selection of authors, series, title, publication year, genre.
- Supported interface languages: russian, english, german, greek, ukrainian, belarusian, polish, chineze, bulgarian, turkish.
- Supported external dictionaries.
- Fb2 and TXT file editing. If a file is in an archive, edited file is unpacked to the same directory as the original one.
- It is possible to select code page for file names in zip.
- Correct hyphenation for 20 languages.
- Four profiles with independent font, color, brightness, gamma correction and indent of text.
- One- and two-page mode with automatic switch to the two-page mode in landscape.
- Configuring of display styles (headings, citations, abstracts, etc.). Each style includes font, color, text style, text size, shadow, indent, spacing and so on.
- Autoscroll "wave" and "slide".
- 3D paging animation.
- Initial letter to one or two lines of text at the beginning of each chapter or paragraph.
- Independent setting of all items in the status bar and footer for windowed and full-screen mode.
- Support for display of footnotes on the page for fb2- and (most) epub-files.
- The horizontal and vertical alignment of text on the screen.
- Hanging punctuation.
- "Sections from a new page" option.
- Navigation in the text: by percents, by pages, to the beginning/end of the text, 10 pages forward/backward, to the next/previous chapter.
- Table of contents in fb2-, doc- and epub-files.
- 9 tap-zones for short and long taps, gestures, gestures with two fingers, resize text by "pinch", to assign the actions for buttons.
- Support E-Ink screens. Adaptation of appearance for the E-Ink screens, support of "fast" refresh for many EINK devices.
- Fixation of screen rotation.
- Support 9.png skins with automatic selection of one- or two-page mode.
- Upon selection of embedded texture, background color is taken into account, i.e. mix of textures and colors.
- Clock behind the text.
- Quotes, bookmarks, text labeling, sending the selected text to third-party programs.
- Creating shortcuts for books on the home screen.
- Save / restore program settings / styles / current profile (+fonts, +skins) / text styles.
- Ability to hold screen backlight (up to 20 minutes of inactivity).
- Fine-tuning of various indentations, adjusting software shading of the screen (if minimal hardware brightness level is too high for comfortable use).
- The program collects anonymous statistics of open books for creating the top -100 authors and books. This top -100 is available in program.
- Synchronize reading position via network or file system.
Ebook Reader is free, and optimized for Android devices.
- Epub3 format support
- User-created collections for sorting your books
- Turn pages with a tap or swipe
- Never lose your place in the book
- Landscape or portrait orientation is lockable
- Easy navigation inside the book
- Search for text inside books
- Night-reading mode is easy on the eyes
- Adjust font size with a tap
- Login with your existing eBooks.com account
- Sync your eBooks.com online bookshelf with all your devices
- Online synchronization for bookmarks, highlights, notes and current reading position with all your Android and iOS devices
- 3rd-party (imported) book support
- Free classics at your fingertips immediately
- Shop for ebooks within the app
- Buy New York Times bestsellers as well as technical, professional and academic books
- Online backup - your online ebook library is always accessible, so anytime you get a new PC or phone, your books are ready to download from your eBooks.com bookshelf
PocketBook reader allows you to customize your reading experience by adjusting text size, layouts, colors and many other options.
- Scroll or turn pages by swiping, tapping on the edge of the screen or by using the volume keys.
- Use single page, dual page or scroll viewing modes.
- Search text to find needed information.
- Highlight text and make notes.
- Export notes & highlights to a file.
- Adjust display brightness while reading.
- Lock screen orientation.
- Quickly access to table of contents, notes and highlights.
- Easy book navigation.
- Adobe DRM support.
- OPDS catalogs.
- ABBYY Lingvo, GoldenDict, ForaDict dictionaries support
PDF & DjVu features:
- Crop page margins manually or automatically to fit page content to the screen size.
- Use pinch and stretch gestures to zoom in or out page.
- Use double tap to zoom to a particular text fragment.
EPUB, FB2, TXT, RTF features:
- Use pinch-to-zoom gestures to change font size.
- Change text and background color. PocketBook reader supports four color themes (night, day, sepia and gray).
More features will be coming soon:
- DOCX formats support
English, Russian, German, Portuguese
This program for reading ebooks supports the following text formats: epub, epub3, fb2, fb2.zip, mobi, pdf, html, doc, rtf and txt and Adobe DRM, as well as a streamlined user interface in 25 languages.
Prestigio eReader provides a user with direct access to more than 1000 000 ebooks in 25 languages, with more than 48,000 free e-books. Choose a book on "your shelf" and get on with your incredible reading adventure. This program for reading electronic books is one of the hottest applications on Google Play as it supports a lot of text formats and a huge base of free and paid ebooks. Now you can get a lot of books for free download.
If you would like to stay in touch and choose feature for the next update, follow us on facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/prestigioereader
Advantages of the Prestigio eReader
• Perfect design and Intuitive Navigation
- Library stores your purchases, wishlists, links to downloaded books, account settings and the contents of your shopping cart.
- Book Collections store your books organized by your desired criteria (genre, author, reading frequency, etc.).
- Sidebar - convenient system for easy access to all functions in the application. To open, press the icon in the upper left corner, or swipe from left to right.
- Store - a great place to find books that will unlock new experiences and emotions. Here you will find not only all the latest and hottest releases, but also completely free books and classics of modern literature.
- File Manager - will help you easily determine where a book is located on your device. In addition, you can use this menu to navigate to connected cloud storage accounts.
• Intellectual /smart eBook search on your device
Just one touch on the point «Scan the device» on your sideboard menu and the eReader will find all compatible and supported books on your device. Quickly and conveniently.
• Multiple Book Formats Support
Prestigio eReader allows you to read books in various different formats:
epub, mobi, pdf, html, and txt and Adobe DRM.
• Multilingual Support
A variety of choice is available with the Prestigio E Reader – choose out of 25 languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Greek, Finnish, Czech, Polish, Croatian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Bulgarian, Belorussian, Russian, Serbian, Ukrainian and Kazakh.
• Online Bookstore
With the Prestigio eReader you have direct access to more than 1 000 000 eBooks in 25 languages on the PrestigioPlaza.com eBook store – it has more books than you could ever read in a lifetime!
Get a dream reader of books for free and read with pleasure!
• My Prestigio account , as well as its creation through social networks, provides
- Ability to downloading free books
- Ability to buy new books
- Access to personal account, where you can perform operations on purchasing book, changing your profile, funding your account.
Keywords: reader, read books for free, read book free, read books online free, read epub, read epub books, read pdf files free, read free books app, read free books, book reader, book reader for pdf, book reader for android, ebook reader epub, ereader, pdf file reader, pdf reader for android free, pdf reader free app, pdf reader free download, pdf reader android, txt readers, epub reader for android, epub reader, epub reader app, html reader, html reader free, html reader search, html file reader, rtf reader, rtf file reader, rtf file app, rtf reader for android, fb2 russian reader, fb2reader, ebook reader for android free, ebookdroid, ebook downloader and reader, ebooks free apps, book reader all formats,ebook app, ebook library, book reader fb2, reader for epub, reader for epub3..
Similar applications: FBReader, Kindle, Google Books, Aldiko, Cool Reader, Moon+ Reader, Alreader.
Flip your YotaPhone to browse and search for books, manage your library and interact with your eBooks.
● Enjoy a reading experience optimized for YotaPhone’s e-ink screen
● Create notes and bookmarks
● Select text in ePub and copy or highlight it
● Browse your bookmarks, highlights and notes
● Search inside eBooks
● Adjust the font size, margin and brightness
● Turn night mode on and off
● Read in portrait or landscape mode
● Lock rotation to prevent the screen from rotating while reading
● Search and find the books you are looking for from more than 2 million eBooks in our store*
● txtr offers stores for 25 countries, including an international store
● Browse our store via categories or featured books
● Try free samples for many of our books before you buy
● Open eBooks of various formats; txtr supports ePub and PDF with and without Adobe DRM
● Pre-order books and automatically receive them when they become available
● Redeem vouchers for eBooks by entering your voucher code at checkout
● Use the simple one-page checkout
● All books are stored in your personal txtr cloud library so they are available on all your devices (Android, iOS, Windows 8, PC, Mac)
● Reading position, bookmarks and notes are automatically synchronized across all your devices
● Even when offline you can read your downloaded books
Apart from many free eBook classics and digital-only titles we have all the latest bestsellers available in the txtr store:
Personal – Lee Child
Sycamore Row – John Grisham
The Fault in our Stars – John Green
The Goldfinch – Donna Tartt
The One Plus One – Jojo Moyes
Edge of Eternity – Ken Follett
The Narrow Road to the Deep North – Richard Flanagan
The Second Half – Roy Keane, Roddy Doyle
Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy – Helen Fielding
For more updates on the latest eBooks and app features follow us on: https://plus.google.com/+Txtrebooks
Have fun reading with txtr!
* eBook availability may depend on your store and country.
We are continuously working to improve our app and feedback from our users is very much appreciated.
If you experience problems with the app please get in touch via our website: http://txtr.com/service
关键字及同类产品：开卷、开卷有益、KingReader、阅读器、阅读、电子书、小说、ireader、91熊猫看书、静读天下、安卓读书、QQ阅读、百阅、天翼阅读、云中书城、安卓读书、塔读、书旗、 GGBook、 掌上书院、小米读书、掌上书苑、蜜蜂读书、Anyview、多看
ePUB & PDF Reader app brings the world of eBooks to your android Smartphone . Now you can access to more than 2 million eBooks including current bestsellers, new releases and free classics. This app is available in play store of many countries. Open any book in the this app and simply use Send2Back to enjoy reading you can even customize your reading experience by selecting your preferred font size, margin width, and add bookmarks while reading.
Browse and manage your book collection in a convenient thumbnail view. Adds some additional features: custom shelves, recently added books list, editing of recent list, etc. This app is customizable: you can select color scheme, book cards type etc.
This is a free eBook reader. It could read this following format: ePub (ePub3 is partially supported), Kindle (mob pocket), fb2 (.zip). If you have any files in supported formats, just put them into Books directory on the memory card. The books will be available in the library.
Other supported formats: RTF, doc (MS Word), html, plain text.
Features of This app:
- ePUB & PDF Reader is fast, highly customizable. Can use external TrueType/Open Type fonts and custom backgrounds.
- Screen brightness can be changed during reading (slide finger up/down along the left screen edge). Supports different day/night color schemes.
- Supports YotaPhone Always-On Display functionality (can display text on both LCD and eInk screens).
- Includes a browser/downloader for network ebook catalogs/stores.
- Custom OPDS catalogs are supported too.
- This game provides useful text search features.
- Alternatively you can download books manually and put them into /sd card/Books catalog on your device.
- FB Reader is integrated with external dictionaries.
- This app supports dictionaries.
- Bookcase view lets you add new shelves, select multiple books, view by list or grid and search through your collection.
- Localized for 29 languages. Includes hyphenation patterns for 24 languages.
- User-friendly interface: this Book Reader supports both Android phones and tablets. You can create your own bookmarks anywhere in the book; rapidly jump to a different section of the book through the table of content.
- Books can be received as email attachments and imported to UB Reader from the Preview option of the email client.
- Android OS version 2.0 or newer is recommended.
- Support Table of Contents which allows users to quickly navigate to sections of the book
This freeware makes your Android phone become an ePub reader. It manages the. ePub files and many more formats you imported from SD card or downloaded from web sites, and let you read them by flipping as books, or by browsing as web pages.
It is a html to epub converter.
You can create a book with several chapters / articles.
While on a web site, choose to share the page or the link with GrabMyBooks.
The content is then grabbed and added to your book.
Repeat the operation to add other chapters / articles.
When the book is ready click on the "Grab My Book" button and your book gets available as an epub file.
Transfert your book to your e-ink reader or read it directly on your smartphone / tablet.
This allows you to grab content while an internet connection is available and then read it as an ebook later offline in the train for example.
This lite version limits the number of articles per book to 5.
A few examples of how grabMyBooks would be useful for you:
* You commute to work and have limited or no data access with your plan.
You can still read web content as an ebook.
Before leaving home grab a few articles with GrabMyBooks and save the content as an epub file.
During the commute read the book with one of the many epub reading apps available.
* You find a lot of interesting articles on the internet spread accross different websites and you would like to
compile them together by theme.
GrabMyBooks enables you to do so by creating epub ebooks which can contain articles from different sources.
*If you are a student, you can organize your studying content in ebooks and have access to them anytime anywhere.
* You bought an e-ink ereader and you are amazed at the confort it provides: your eyes are not tired, you can read under
bright sunlight, the battery lasts for weeks.
But you can only get content by buying ebooks or downloading very old public domain epub files.
GrabMyBooks allows you to grab internet content as an ebook fully compatible with your ereader thus giving you access to an unlimited amount of up to date articles to be read in the most confortable fashion.
* You have a website and you would like to provide content to your users as an epub file for them to read it on their mobile
With GrabMyBooks this is doable with just a few clicks.
Grab your selected content, set the cover, title, author.. and save the epub file.
* You have several devices and you often switch from on to another.
Sadly it is rare to find content on the web that adapts correctly to any screen size.
By using GrabMyBooks you can convert web pages into an epub file of which content adapts to any screen type by definition.
* You want to write your on ebook.
GrabMyBooks allows you to create an epub book from scratch.
It contains an edit functionality which enables you to add articles/chapters, type text, add pictures...
When done feel free to give/sell your work.
The app includes the following functionalities:
Add a web page to the book.
Includes images, links, basic text styles.
Save the book as an epub file.
Edit the content of each article.
Edit the metadata of the book: title, description, language, author.
Select a cover.
Load a previously saved book to edit it.
UB Reader provides a comfortable reading experience for Android smartphones and tablets, allowing you to read EPUB and PDF files - DRM-protected and otherwise. An integrated file browser allows you to quickly add any eBook stored on your device or over email.
SIMPLE YET POWERFUL READING FEATURES:
• Easy and fast navigation - page flipping with animations, scroll slider to help you get to desired page easily.
• Customizable reading experience - font size and type customization, multiple view modes for easier day or night reading, brightness adjustment, and page orientation settings.
• Useful text search features.
• Bookmark pages for quick reference later.
• Open EPUB / PDF files from external file browsers.
• Localized in 12 languages - French, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, and Swedish.
ROBUST EBOOK MANAGEMENT:
• Bookcase view lets you add new shelves, select multiple books, view by list or grid, and search through your collection.
• Integrated file browser - quickly browse and import your own EPUB and PDF files from the memory card on your device, and also import entire folders of ebooks.
• Books can be received as email attachments and imported to UB Reader from the Preview option of the email client.
• Sort books by title, author, or time of use.
PURCHASE A UB READER FULL VERSION KEY FOR EVEN MORE FEATURES:
• Ad free.
• Text-to-Speech support.
• Lock specific books in your library.
• Create direct shortcuts to books on your homescreen.