A really good place to get some quality informations and education Really nice courses. Very much helpful and useful informations. Only problem is that some instructors has a very fast accent which might be hard to follow for some students.
Poor after update The progression between videos is far from smooth. I have to change the video to full screen every time the video changes. Submit option does not appear when in landscape mode.
Chromecast Support This is awesome but for a heavy Chromecast user like who wants to cast the tutorial video on the big screen can't, it would be the best if Chromecast support was added.
Auto rotate even though I lock it That's very annoying
No option for offline saving! It would be great if we could get the option to save the videos for offline viewing inside the app itself.
Video not playing I don't know what happened but whenever I open a course video it is just loading infinitely
Thank you for all of your feedback!
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- auto-play video and auto-transition to next lesson
- auto-transition to quiz once you have viewed the quiz question
- fixed progress sync issues some of you reported
- Fixed an auto-progression issue in classroom
- Improved visibility of UdacityPlayer controls
- Support YouTube player
- Support different video resolutions
- Closed caption support
Best app to Learn 18+ Programming languages such as R, C, C#, Java and lot more!