This application is compatible only with LG Smart TVs which are released in 2012 or later. If you own a LG Smart TV released in 2011 or before, please use the “LG TV Remote 2011” application.
You can use LG TV Remote after pairing your TV and mobile devices through the same WiFi network.
The Mini TV feature might not be available for certain channels due to provision of contents under copy protection regulations.
LM9600, LM9500, LM9400, LM8600, LMG860, LM76XX,
LM67XX, LM66XX, LM64XX, LM6300, LM62XX, LM6100,
LM5900, LS5800, LS57XX, PA6900, PA4700 Series
LA9700, LA9600, LA8800, LA86XX, LA7900, LA74XX,
LA7100, LA69XX, LA6800, LA66XX, LA6500, LA64XX,
LA62XX, LN61XX, LN57XX, LN570B, PH67XX, PH6600,
PN6700, PN5700, PH4700, PN4700 Series
LB57XX, LB58XX, LB49xx,
UB80XX, UB82XX, UB83XX, UB92XX
LB49XX, LB57XX, LB58XX, LB61XX
PB65XX, PB66XX, PB69XX
- MiniTV : Continuously watching live channels on your mobile device.
*Mini TV feature might not be available to certain smart mobile devices.
- Hot keys for volume/channel control, input list and channel list.
- Mini Home : Access to premium Content Providers and MyApps service directly .
- Touch Pad : Control LG Smart TV on screen pointer(like magic remote) using touch pad.
- SmartText : Easy text input via smartphone. (Typing will be limited in some environments)
- QuickMemo: Instantly captures TV screen, so you can add comments, drawings, humor…and share your personalized message with everyone. All you need is your fingertip.
The below features are supported only in 2013 TV models.
- Unified search: Searching for smart TV contents (like CP and Youtube contents) with keyword
- Smartshare: Media files (listed from Smartshare on TV) are listed on mobile device and executed on TV as being chosen.
- LG Social Center: Enjoy LG social center (already provided on TV) on mobile device as well.
- ON NOW: What's on right now that you might enjoy? On Now recommends programs suited to your personal tastes, based upon your pre-selections.
NOTE 1: Remote control features are only compatible with:
• IR-equipped Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets (see below for model list)
• DROID XYBOARD and Motorola Xoom 2 tablets
• Android phones & tablets when paired over Bluetooth with the Griffin Beacon for Android (it is not compatible with the Griffin Beacon for iOS)
• Android phones & tablets connected over WiFi with network-connected DirecTV Receivers and Roku Media Players
• Google Play Edition HTC One with KitKat (Android Version 4.4) or above- does not work with any other HTC device.
NOTE 2: Remote control features are NOT compatible with LG Android smartphones and tablets with built-in IR blasters.
NOTE 3: For DROID XYBOARD and Motorola Xoom 2 users, you will need to install the latest UEI Quickset SDK to maximize remote control performance: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uei.quicksetsdk
NOTE 4: TV Channel Listings only available in the US.
With Dijit's remote control features, you can finally clean up your coffee table and put your extra remotes away in a drawer somewhere. Now your phone (or tablet) is your remote. At last your whole family (and even guests) will be able to figure out how to control all the different devices and inputs you have in the living room!
Dijit gives you a perfectly customizable remote control interface, where you decide exactly which buttons appear when you want them to. No more squinting at 73 identically shaped buttons on your remote, just the ones you want and need. Using Dijit is incredibly simple. Add each device you want to control with just a few taps using our included device library.
In addition to the remote control, the Dijit Guide delivers a customized electronic program guide (EPG) for your personal TV channel lineup. Simply identify your cable/satellite provider, and Dijit will find all your listings. From there you can quickly prune your guide to just show the channels and shows you like to watch, and hide all the rest.
Dijit Remote works with the following Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets with built-in IR Transmitter:
• Samsung Galaxy S5
• Samsung Galaxy S5 Active
• Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• Samsung Galaxy S4 mini
• Samsung Galaxy Note 4
• Samsung Galaxy Note 3
• Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
• Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 plus
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
• Samsung Galaxy MEGA
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2
• Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
• Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
• Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
• Built-in device code (over 200,000 TVs, DVD players, Blu-Rays, DVRs, Set-Tops, and more) library for instant programming
• Automatically discovers and controls DirecTV receivers connected to your WiFi network
• Integrated learning feature for advanced or custom controls
• Fully customizable button layout
• Support for multiple systems in different rooms or homes
• WiFi support for Roku owners to control their Roku Media Players with their Android devices.
• Program guide that works with every channel provider in the US and Canada
For more information about the Griffin Beacon: http://griffintechnology.com/support/beacon-android
There are 2 reasons you may want to use IR Blaster.
1 - Your remote control app does not have the ability to control your built in IR blaster
2 - You want to control 1 device's built in IR blaster from a 2nd device
Example usage scenario with 1 device:
- Your favorite remote control app has the ability to control an iTach but can't control your built in IR Blaster
- Install IR Blaster on your device
- Start IR Blaster, create an iTach IR emulator and start the emulator
- In your remote app, configure a new iTach device at ip address 127.0.0.1 (the loopback to self ip address)
- Your remote app can now control your internal IR Blaster
Example usage scenario with 2 devices:
- Install this app on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 device
- Start IR Blaster, add an iTach IR emulator and start the emulator
- Note the ip address and port the emulator is listening on. The ip address and port are separated by a colon.
- From a 2nd device, install any app capable of controlling an iTach IR device (mbhRemote for example)
- Configure the 2nd device to communicate with the ip address the 1st device is listening on
- The 2nd device can now control the IR Blaster on the 1st device
When using the iTach IR emulator, configure your remote app to send commands to channel 3.
Please try IR Blaster Demo before purchasing to ensure the app is compatible with your hardware and other apps.
Supported hardware devices:
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S5
Samsung Galaxy Note
Generic IR (Devices with IR hardware running Android KitKat or newer such as Galaxy S5)
Global Cache' iTach IR
Any app capable of communicating with one of the supported emulators should be compatible with this app.
3 Widgets allow basic IR remote control of all your devices without opening the app. Vast IR database includes more devices than any other remote app! Widgets can be on the lock screen if desired.
Try it FREE for 10 days. We know you will love your ZappIR, so we give you time to get to know it. Then you can buy a license with in-app purchase or use it with advertising.
Now in over 40 Languages!
Works with all Samsung Galaxy S4 / S5 models including Mega and Mini.
Also supports the following tablet models:
* Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Tab 3 and Tab 4
* Samsung Galaxy all Note models from 3 up
* Almost all newer Samsung tablets
* HTC One M7 and M8
* Medion Lifetab 7852
* NEW LG G3 Superphone
Simple to setup, just add your devices from our massive database of home theater devices. Remote control your TV, Cable and Sat boxes, media manager, Xbox360 and Xbox One, HTPC (Home Theater PC) as well as PVR, DVD and Bluray, even that old VCR. There are also codes for some air conditioner, fan and lighting controllers.
ZappIR can control many rare older devices, and high end home theater systems such as Anthem, Bose, Audio Authority, Cambridge Audio, B&O, Classe, Cyrus, Denon, Emotiva, Jeff Rowland, Lexicon, Linn, McIntosh, Mark Levinson, NAD, Onkyo, Nakamichi, Rotel, Sherbourn, Theta and Yamaha to list just a few.
Ir control of Apple TV, Roku, Western Digital and many iPod docs is included. Buttons may be customized, added or removes and colors and labels edited.
العربية:Arabic * Български:Bulgarian * Català:Catalan * Čeština:Czech * Cymraeg:Welsh * dansk:Danish * Deutsch:German * Ελληνικά:Greek * English:English * Español:Spanish * Eesti:Estonian * فارسی:Persian * suomi:Finnish * Français:French * עברית:Hebrew * हिंदी:Hindi * Kreyòl Ayisyen:Haitian Creole * magyar:Hungarian * Indonesia:Indonesian * Italiano:Italian * 日本語:Japanese * 한국어:Korean * Lietuvių:Lithuanian * Latviešu:Latvian * Melayu:Malay * Malti:Maltese * Hmoob Daw:Hmong Daw * Nederlands:Dutch * Norsk:Norwegian * Polski:Polish * Português:Portuguese * Română:Romanian * русский:Russian * slovenčina:Slovak * slovenščina:Slovenian * Svenska:Swedish * ไทย:Thai * tlhIngan:Klingon * Türkçe:Turkish * українська:Ukrainian * اردو:Urdu * Việt Nam:Vietnamese * 简体中文:Chinese Simplified * 繁體中文:Chinese Traditional
The best IR Universal Remote control app keeps getting better! Replaces a Logitech Harmony, Crestron or Philips Pronto remote. Remote controls all the most popular Apple, Sony, Samsung, LG, Panasonic and Toshiba devices as well as hordes of lesser known brands. This is the smart way to remote control almost any IR device.
The Sony PS3 can be controlled but requires a Bluetooth to IR remote adapter. The PS2 has built in IR and does not need an IR adapter.
* Mute on Call -- Remote sends IR mute command when a phone call comes in
* Pause on Call -- Remote sends IR pause command to the DVD or DVR when receiving a call.
(Note: Peel Smart Remote is also known as "WatchON" on the Samsung Galaxy S4, "Smart Remote" on Galaxy S5 and replaces TV or Sense TV on HTC phones.)
With Peel Smart Remote you can:
- Control your TV, set-top box, DVD player, Blu-ray, Roku, Apple TV, audio system and more using the built-in IR blaster on your smartphone.
- Enjoy personalized show,movie and sports recommendations based on your preferences
- Set reminders to watch a show later or program your DVR
- Select your favorite shows so you never miss an episode
- Customize your channels to match your cable or dish package
No more worrying about what to watch, how to find your favorite content, or where your remote is hiding. Peel controls thousands of brands of electronic devices and has accurate TV guide listings localized for 110 countries, customized to your over-the-air, cable or dish provider.
Peel is the world’s most popular smart remote with 100 million-plus activated users worldwide and more than 8 billion smart remote commands a month. The more you tune-in with Peel, the smarter it gets. Add your top shows and channels to your “Favorites” page to make them even easier to find.
We are constantly working to improve our app so you have the best television experience possible. If you are having trouble with TV listings or setting up the Peel remote on a particular device, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly rather than post the problem in a review. This will allow us to help you most quickly and effectively and solve the problem for others in our community.
Visit www.peel.com, or follow us on Twitter (@peeltv) and Facebook (facebook.com/peeltv) for the latest app updates.
Control your wife at your fingertips. It is no matter what order you choose, it always works. (for me it was so)
If your wife does not respond, please check
whether the receiving station "woman" with the transmitter unit is "Remote Control" compatible. If in doubt, "upgrade" your receiver from Girlfriend 1.0 to Wife 1.0 from version 1.32 or version 3.52 to
if you have Problems with the Voice, please install
the free android app:
for other voices the paid version of SVOX
Outlooks for the next version:
Adjustment of the sounds. Selection of human voices (no robot voice)
This is a completely new version with many great new features:
Now works in over 40 Languages! Built in context sensitive help.
Magic Sync -- Synchronizes two or more Touchsquid remotes controlling the same profile, so they remain in the same activity.
Online database, the largest in the industry, is updated daily with new devices as they become available.
Pull Down and Popup menus
User settable screen backgrounds, use any photo or graphic as a background.
Full Screen -- Full function widgets work on Lock screens too.
IP and Serial port control of many newer TVs and AV Receivers like Pioneer, Denon, Marantz and Yamaha. Also DirecTV Set top boxes.
Too many remotes? This will be the only one you need!
30 Day Risk free Money back guarantee! Take your time and get it set up properly.
Control of a PC over WiFi requires our server app from www.touchsquid.com/MediaPC. The device is under the Media Manager category, brand Touchsquid.
ACTIVITY BASED means one button to switch on all devices and set inputs for a particular activity. Typical activities are WATCH TV, PLAY DVD, and MEDIA MANAGER.
Supported devices with built in IR:
Samsung Galaxy S4 and S5 smart phones, including Mini and Mega
Galaxy Tab 2, Tab 3 and Tab 4
HTC One M7 and M8
Samsung Note 3 Phone
Samsung Note tablets, all models
Medion Lifetab 7852
LG G3 Superphone.
If your tablet lacks a built in IR blaster, you will need an external wireless device to do the same job. This app supports the Global Cache IP2IR, WF2IR and GC-100. It also works with Keene KIRA, and IRTrans LAN I/O devices.
Control of a PC over WiFi requires our server app from www.touchsquid.com/MediaPC. The device is under the Media Manager category, brand Touchsquid.
You get unlimited free upgrades to support new devices, and free technical support.
Getting Started: Before you can see the remote control screen, you must configure at least one device and one activity. When completely configured you will see a green light beside the item. If it has a red light it is not configured yet.
40 screens of 24 favorites each. Favorites can be a channel, website or a user defined macro button.
RUN APP feature allows you to run other apps from inside Touchsquid. Great for program guides and specialized remote apps like Google TV.
Magic Sync synchonizes two or more apps on separate androids. As long as they have thee same profile loaded it should work. Activate it in the Advanced Settings.
Visit optimum.net/app for more information and a full list of supported devices.
And don’t worry if your Android device isn’t supported yet. We are working to add more devices to this app every day.
Optimum App Features:
Live TV and On Demand
• Watch all of your channels live
• Quickly access “What’s On Now”
• Use the in-app keypad to tune directly to the channel you want
• Browse Movies On Demand, Free On Demand, and Subscription On Demand categories
• Get a list of more titles like the one you have highlighted
• Get recommendations of programs we think you’d enjoy
• Rate programs and movies for better recommendations
• Filter the On Demand menus to show free titles, only titles that are available to you as part of your premium subscriptions, or “Last Chance” titles that are only available for a limited time
• Watch Free On Demand and Subscription On Demand programs
• Watch other On Demand content from your Active Rentals
• Add titles to your cart for viewing on any of your devices or digital cable boxes
• Full parental controls capability to control viewing of content on the app
• Browse TV listings for your area
• Highlight a program and see other times the program might be on
• Get a list of more shows like the one you have highlighted
• If you missed a show, go up to 2 hours in the PAST to select it and find other times in the future it might be on and schedule a DVR or Multi-Room DVR recording, or go back even further to find On Demand content for the highlighted network
• Mark your favorite channels
• Filter TV listings to show just your favorite channels, HD channels only, or just the channels you’re subscribed to
• Use your device as a remote control and control your digital cable boxes.
• Schedule recordings
• View your scheduled and recorded lists
• Delete recordings
• Supports Multi-Room DVR
• Search by keyword, title, cast, subject or category
• Ability to filter results on what’s on now, TV, On Demand, DVR or Multi-Room DVR
Optimum WiFi Auto Registration
• Optional feature that allows customers to register their mobile devices for automatic sign-in to any of our Optimum Wi-Fi hotspots
*** Live TV, On Demand and DVR access is only available to Optimum customers with digital cable boxes..
*** Live TV channels, On Demand and DVR are matched to the user’s existing video subscription service.
*** Parental controls work the same as on a digital cable box and must be set specifically within the app in order to block programming.
*** Closed captioning is available – see “Settings” within the app.
*** Pay-Per-View, digital music, and interactive channels are not available in the app at this time.
• Ability to stream On Demand content requires at least one (1) digital cable box on the account
• Management of DVR or Multi-Room DVR currently requires subscription to Optimum Online
• Please visit http://www.optimum.net/Terms/OptimumApp to review the full terms of service
• Optimum-provided modem
• Wireless home network with secure router (Wireless B or above)
* Supports Chromecast, Samsung, Sony, Google TV, Roku, Now TV, Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Xbox, DLNA & UPnP devices *
Roku & Now TV users - please install PlayTo channel from the Roku or Sky channel store.
Fire TV & Fire TV Stick Users - please install our free receiver app found in the Entertainment section, using your Fire TV remote or by visiting
If you're having any trouble or device detection issues, questions, feature or channel requests PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE RATING, so we can help you out and improve the App - your feedback really does help. We cannot respond to comments here.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/playtotv with #playtotv
PlayTo for Android provides an ever growing and up to date list of online videos, TV shows, movies and radio - once you find what you like, it lets you stream them to your big screen TV, with Airplay like functionality. All you need is an internet enabled TV or a media player - no additional cables, adapters or hardware required. Also bookmark videos from 100+ video sites and play them as a playlist on your TV.
Our built in media browser has customized support for various websites and plays all videos full screen and in HD (when available).
- Play your favorite videos from Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Blip on your big screen TV.
- Create your own video playlists with videos from Vevo, Muzu, VH1, MTV, etc.
- Listen to music all day on your audio receiver or wireless speakers using own built-in integration for Amazon Cloud Player
- Catch up to on demand TV shows with our integration for Bravo, Koldcast, Disney, TCM, TMZ, History, TBS, Syfy, Univision, NBC, etc.
- Experience social media from Pinterest, Socialcam, Viddy on your smart TV.
- Enjoy free Bollywood dramas and shows from Einthusan, Yupp TV
- Our south Asian audience can enjoy their favorite videos from LeTV, Youku, 56.com, Pandora TV, Yupp TV, India Today, TOI, IBN, etc.
- We have expanded our European channel support with sites like Sky News, Rutube, The Guardian, DW, NRK, SVT, ZDF, etc.
- Sport aficionados can catch up to the latest events with our integration to sites like NFL, ESPN, Sky Sports
- Tech enthusiasts can check the latest videos on gadgets from sites like Engadget, Revision3, Wired, CNet on their favorite gadgets
- Also catch up to the latest events with our support for many News channels like NBC, CNN, Reuters, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, BBC, Fox & ABC
If you have a big collection of personal media, movies, pictures or music - PlayTo also seamlessly discovers computers or other network devices supporting UPnP, DLNA containing your personal videos, photos and music and play them on your tablet/smartphone or stream them to your TV - supports media servers like TVersity, Plex Media Server, Serviio, XBMC, Twonky, WMP, PS3 Media Server, Iomega, etc.
1. Your TV/Media Player/BluRay player needs to be DLNA enabled and needs to be on the same Wifi network as your phone/tablet for PlayTo to discover and stream
2. To access Phone/Tablet media, makes sure your it is not plugged into to the computer as Android will prevent PlayTo from accessing the media.
3. Flash streaming is NOT supported as most media player and TV's do not support Flash
The app works with Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Home Hub, Harmony Ultimate, Harmony Smart Control, Harmony Smart Keyboard, or Harmony Ultimate Hub products (each sold separately). For full capabilities and purchase, please visit www.myharmony.com/products.
ONE APP MAKES THINGS SIMPLE
• Control entertainment devices with your Android Phone or Tablet when paired with Harmony Ultimate, Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Smart Control, Harmony Smart Keyboard, or Harmony Ultimate Hub.
• Control connected lights, locks, blinds, thermostats, and more from a single app, whether inside or outside your home. Requires Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Home Hub.
• Start Activities such as Good Morning, Good Night, Watch TV, Listen to Music, or Play Games with a just one touch.
• Set up to 50 channel Favorites with custom icons for quick access to your shows.
• Use swipe or tap gestures to control the adjust volume, change channels, fast forward, rewind, and more.
• Install the app on each Android devices in the house and personalize channel Favorites and set custom gestures.
• The app works with Harmony Home Hub or Harmony Ultimate Hub to control devices inside closed cabinets. Hide the clutter of your entertainment devices and never worry about pointing your phone at your TV.
• Compatible with many IR and Bluetooth® game consoles*
• Compatible with over 270,000 devices from more than 6,000 brands. See myharmony.com/compatibility for latest compatibility information.
After launching the last app the entire Harmony team including engineering, design, and management has read and re-read every customer review. We heard your feedback and have been working overtime to improve the experience. We sincerely apologize for the bugs that were introduced and will continue to refine the design and strengthen the app with future releases.
Visit our online support articles at support.myharmony.com/en/
Join our online support community at forums.logitech.com
What will you look like when you’re old? And what about your friends? Find out with AgingBooth, an easy to use and amazing face aging machine on your Android device. AgingBooth is a funny (or scary!) way to instantly age face photos. Use AgingBooth on family, friends or colleagues photos and share them via email, MMS, FaceBook, Twitter.
Ready to face your future?
• Works with photos taken with your Android device camera or from your photo gallery
• Auto-cropping using face detection
• Transformation process is instant with no internet connection needed
• Shake device to see before and after views
• Scroll results into the app gallery
• Save results to your photo gallery
• Share with your friends via email, FaceBook or Twitter
• AgingBooth is a funny application made for entertainment purposes only and does not guarantee resemblance to the real aging process.
• AgingBooth works best with people between the ages of 15 and 60.
AgingBooth for Android is optimised for Android platform v2.3 or later. In order to help improve this version, should you have any trouble using it, please feel free to send your feedback at email@example.com.
© PiVi & Co 2010-2015
Also by PiVi & Co :
- BimboBooth, the app that turns you into a bimbo :
- BoothStache, the mustache growing machine:
- UglyBooth, the app that makes you feel pretty:
- MixBooth, the face mixing machine:
- FatBooth, the app that makes you fat:
- BaldBooth, the app that makes you bald :
More information on AgingBooth, FatBooth, BaldBooth, MixBooth, UglyBooth, BimboBooth and BoothStache on www.piviandco.com
Find what to watch using a few taps:
- Browse TV listings customized to your area
- Browse an On Demand library featuring thousands of titles
- Search TV listings and On Demand for any show or movie
- Filter content by genre, network, HD, free and much more
Control your TV and DVR:
- Conveniently change channels right from the app
- Tune directly to On Demand programs to watch on your TV
- Schedule DVR recordings of your favorite shows, series, and movies
- Internet connection (Wi-Fi or 3G)
- Compatible cable/set-top box (for TV and DVR control). Please see http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/eligible-cable-boxes-cable-tv-app/ for more details.
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net Email Address (and Password)
- Some restrictions may apply. Not available in all areas.
Initial Setup Notes:
Please be at home with your TV and cable boxes turned on. Messages will appear on your TV screen to help you name your boxes for easier identification and control.
Compatibility and Known Issues:
- Xfinity TV app supports most Android handsets running Android 2.2 and higher.
- Xfinity TV app supports the Motorola Xoom tablet running Android v3.1 and later. Other Honeycomb v3.x tablets with a 1280x800 resolution should work. We will certify the application on additional tablets soon.
- Xfinity TV app may work on other Android devices not listed above but it has not been designed or optimized for them. They are currently unsupported.
- Xfinity TV app currently supports devices that allow more than a 16MB memory limit on applications and will automatically detect the required memory. This includes most devices. However, the AT&T HTC Aria is a notable exception and is not compatible.
*Xfinity TV app supports many-but not all-Comcast set top boxes. Specifically, Scientific Atlanta set top boxes are not yet supported. Please see http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/eligible-cable-boxes-cable-tv-app/ for details about currently supported set top boxes.
This applications uses your phones built in infrared transmitter to control any XBOX ONE or any XBOX 360. It works exactly like the Xbox universal media remote. You can turn your Xbox on/off, navigate your dashboard, control DVD playback, browse Netflix, and much more with this easy to use application.
This app has a companion widget so you can power on/off your Xbox straight from your smartphone's homescreen.
If this app does not work go into the settings and change the device type to fix the problem.
*Compatible Toshiba TV/Blu-ray Disc required
Function depends on your Android™ powered device type (smartphone or Tablet) and recipient device (TV or Blu-ray Disc Player)
・Basic Remote Control Features:
Full Remote control:
Control your TV/BDP as if you were using a traditional remote control
Select functions can be controlled by sliding or tapping the devices screen.
・Advanced ‘Remote Control’ Features:
Pointer mode :(*)
When accessing the TV’s open browser you can control the mouse pointer by sliding or tapping the devices screen
Create new Toshiba account :(*)
When accessing Toshiba’s online portal ‘Toshiba Places’ account creation can be sped up by completing required information within the ‘Toshiba Remote’
(*): Advanced 'Remote Control' Features are only available on selected Toshiba TVs. Please check “Compatible devices” list below.
How to setup the 'Toshiba Remote'
1.Please ensure you download the 'Toshiba DB' app before downloading the ‘Toshiba Remote’ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.toshiba.ome.android.ToshibaAppsDb
2.Install Toshiba Remote on your device
3.Enable New Device Detection on TV (Menu --> Setup --> Preferences --> Network Device Setup --> External Control Setup --> Apps Control Profile --> New Device Detection (ENABLED)
4.On your Android™ powered device launch ‘Toshiba Remote’
5.Select your country and press OK
6.Agree to the END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
7.Select your TV from the Device Selection user interface
8.Input on the tablet, the pairing code displayed on your TV screen
9.Press the paired TV in the Device Selection user interface to access the remote control interface
Compatible Toshiba TV/Blu-ray Disc player (as of October, 2012)
- Basic Remote Control Features
ZL1, ZL2, SL833, SL863, UL863, VL863, WL863, YL863
- Advanced Remote Control Features (*)
RL938, RL958, TL938, TL968, WL968
- Blu-ray Disc Players:
BDX1300KB, BDX1300KE, BDX2300KE, BDX3300KB,
BDX4300KB, BDX4350KE, BDX5300KB, BDX4300KR
- Basic Remote Control Features
SL800A, VL800A, WL800A, SL800AZ, VL800AZ, WL800AZ,
VL900A, TL900A, RL900A, VL900AZ, TL900AZ, RL900AZ
- Blu-ray Disc Players:
- Depending on the specifications of your Android™ powered device, some of ‘Toshiba Remote’ Features, including screen display, may not work properly.
- Depending on the model and settings, it may not be possible to turn on the TV or Blu-ray Disc Player using this application. For applicable models, you can use this application to turn on the TV or Blu-ray Disc Player by setting the Power Control Mode in Network Device Setup to On in the TV or Blu-ray Disc Player Menu.
- To use this application, you need a home wireless LAN connection for the Android™ powered device or other terminal, and a continuous internet connection environment for the Toshiba TV or Blu-ray Disc Player.
- Third party internet services are not provided by Toshiba, may change or be discontinued at any time and may be subject to third party restrictions. Toshiba makes no representations or warranties about these services, which may require the creation of a user account through a computer with internet access and one-time and/or recurring charges.
- Toshiba is not liable for any failure or damages that might arise out of the use of this application.
If you require additional help or information with this application, please visit our support website.
Australia and New Zealand
When sending mail requesting further support for using this application, please add the following information to help us better understand your situation.
- Version of application
- TV model name
The Nevo App is a universal remote control app that can control TVs, set-top boxes, audio devices, DVD players etc. The universal remote control feature supports devices from many manufacturers. The coverage of devices is captured within this SDK.
• Requires Bluetooth Smart-to-IR or WiFi-to-IR bridge device that can be purchased separately
• Smart setup wizard makes setup fast and easy
• Controls TVs, cable boxes, satellite receivers, media streamers, game consoles, audio devices, Blu-ray /DVD players, and other devices
o Covering over 6,000 unique brands
o Setup is as easy as testing a function and answering YES or NO
• Activity-based control including WATCH TV, WATCH MOVIE, LISTEN TO MUSIC, and custom activities
o Volume controls assigned for each activity
o Content source assigned for each activity
o Auto input switching upon activity launch
• On-screen electronic program guide enables content browsing and selection to occur without impacting the display on the TV
o Just tilt your phone sideways to access the iPhone guide and tilt it back upright to go back to remote control mode
o Access to program info, cast and crew, and program photos
o Tap “WATCH NOW” and the channel will change to the selected program
o Note that not all regions or TV service providers are included
• Supports multiples rooms – a different IR bridge is required for each room
• When paired with a Nevo Portal Bluetooth Smart to IR bridge, the app enables Nevo Portal key functions to be assigned by the user
• Note: Bluetooth Smart communication with the Nevo Portal requires Android v4.3 or higher