create backups of your tasks on SD-card;
create repeating tasks;
add people to list and set tasks for them;
use notifications for your tasks and for people tasks;
browse tasks for each employee in expandable list;
store executed tasks in archive.
Application has a widget.
Try FREE version of this application before bying!
List is saved in your phone and it is possible to send it to you as a CSV file (readable by Excel) by email.
The app has been design to track a time list as easiest as possible
Keywords: Clock in, Clock out, Punch in, Punch out, Punch Time Clock, Hours, Work
- clock-in and -out of projects;
- simple-to-use interface;
- Dropbox sync enabling syncing between desktop and mobile devices;
- Cross-platform desktop version available for Windows, Mac and GNU/Linux;
- open-format plain-text file storing project information;
- generate reports, viewable in a browser or saved to SD card for later analysis;
- embedded user manual
Time Clock gains it's inspiration from a GNU/Emacs mode named timeclock written by John Wiegley.
After a couple of days of hard work, you easily create a powerful report with all the time registrations from the selected period. Limit your time at the office by sending your time sheet export by e-mail or uploading it to a Dropbox™ account. The export gives you all information you need to justify your (billable) time!
Managing and editing your time sheets has never been this easy and straightforward, TIME is time registration done right.
• Time registration / Time sheet
• Google agenda integration
• Export 10 registrations by e-mail
• 5 Activities
TIME Business add-on adds the following features
• Export unlimited registrations by e-mail
• Unlimited activities
GAME CHANGERS ♥
• Intuitive user experience with faster app speed.
• Employees can clock in and out, change job codes, edit timesheets, and add notes on the go.
• On-the-clock GPS tracking, even when employees are out-of-service.
• Crew functionality! Clock in the entire crew and view the crew’s day and task totals in real time.
• Continuous syncing; never worry about losing important data.
ALSO INCLUDED ♥
• Payroll, accounting, invoicing integration
• Seamless integration with QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks for PC (Pro, Premier, & Enterprise)
• Powerful, real-time reports in multiple formats (PDF, CSV, online, HTML)
• Safe data storage
• Developer open API
SIGN UP ♥
This time tracking app requires a TSheets account. Sign up now on the app or at http://www.tsheets.com for a free account or a 14-day trial with no credit card required.
SUPPORT, CUSTOMER RATED ♥♥♥♥♥
Our free customer support is available for every TSheets user. Like our time tracking app, TSheets offers flexible, versatile ways to receive help.
Customer Reviews: http://www.tsheets.com/ratings-and-reviews
DIY Online Support: http://help.tsheets.com
Webinars: Register for TSheets free, weekly webinars at http://www.tsheets.com/webinars
THERE'S MORE TO LOVE...
TRACK TIME ♥
• Real-time punch clock
• A new timer in one click
• Manual time entry
• Track time to multi-level job codes
• GPS tracking
MANAGE TIME ♥
• Edit or delete timesheets
REPORT TIME ♥
• See day and week totals
• View timer history with map
PLUS, using the TSheets Web dashboard, managers can:
• See who’s working, where and on what
• Manage PTO, holiday, and vacation time
• Schedule overtime alerts
• Set up timesheet and custom approvals
• Manage shift differentials
On any given place with WiFi coverage, you can configure ShushMe to remember specific SSIDs (wirless network names), and enter silent or vibration mode whenever you enter the vicinity of that network.
From then on, that will be a "quite area" for your phone.
Every time you leave the area, your phone will return to its previous ringing mode by itself, so no more missed calls after the movies.
And there’s more: Selected theaters are now adopting ShushMe, so your phone will automatically add their network to your list, which in addition to guaranteeing a quite movie experience, will grant you special offers like discount on popcorn and drinks.
As a bonus, a register is kept of the time you get in and out of each quite area and it can be e-mailed, which will comes extremely helpful if you use it at work: sometimes you forget to punch your employee card, and at the end of the month you wouldn't recall at what time you arrived that day to work if it wasn't for ShushMe.
Keep track of the hours you work. Never exceed the time you should work anymore!
Why do I want to use it? Your contract says you should work 8 hours per day, 22 day per month. But nobody works exactly these hours each day. Some days you work more some days less. Balance these hours using the simple Time Card app.
The app is becoming better and better all the time; we will still keep it simple for everyone to use.
Please provide feedback to make the app better on email@example.com