For just $2 more, you can also get "Ultimate Checklist" that includes 52+ occasions including house cleaning list and lot more. Just search for it in the market.
With ability to create multiple lists - you can easily create cleaning lists for various occassions - like when guests are coming over or for weekend cleaning etc. Customize it to your preference. UNLIMITED lists are supported.
If you are not satisfied for any reason we give you 100% refund ANYTIME beyond the refund window. Just send us an email. And with FREE updates for life, you never have to worry about typing the list again.
The list is fully configurable - you can add / edit / delete / rearrange items and customize to your preference. Easily check/ uncheck / hide checked etc to help with house cleaning.
The app ONLY requires SD Card permission so that you can export/import list. It does NOT need internet connection and there are absolutely NO ads. Your privacy is guaranteed.
- Easily add new lists by importing from factory lists or just create a blank list.
- Add or Edit lists/items/categories (menu option)
- Hide/Unhide checked items (menu option)
- Option to check all/uncheck all so you can reuse the list again. (menu option)
- Copy or Move between lists, categories and items. Quickly creates your own personal list in matter of minutes.
- Quick list view - to view all your current personal lists.
- Rearrange items/categories(menu option)
- Delete existing lists/items/categories (long press for option to delete)
- Indicates the total number of items and the number of items that need to be completed.
- Color coded (green, yellow and red) for a visually appealing presentation
- Reuse the list multiple times.
- Comes pre-populated with lots of items that can save you typing.
- Modify and Export the list to your external storage.
- Save it as your own with your own name.
- You can have UNLIMITED number of lists
- Import the list from your sd card / external storage
- Importing the list preserves the state of each and every item - (ie) whether checked or unchecked
- Import the Factory default list anytime you want.
- Search through the list of exported lists.
- Delete exported lists.
- Edit your list on your PC. Import Help Factory list to read instructions to edit the list.
- Easily Share and email list with your friends / family through Gmail or Facebook or any other sharing client you have on your device.
- Send your list via Bluetooth to any bluetooth enabled device
- Easily send the list to your printer (via email - Needs email to print support on your printer)
- Password protect your lists from prying eyes.
- Change backup location. Specify dropbox location now.
- Reminder every 1 week to backup personal lists.
- Tip: Just tap on the top to goto "My Lists" from any screen.
keywords: chore list, housekeeping, housekeeping list, house cleaning, house cleaning checklist, household cleaning, household cleaning checklist, household cleaning list, house chores, house chores list, household chores, household chores checklist,cleaning
Gain experience points for doing chores and advance up the ranks. Install it for your kids!
* Unlimited multiple profiles
* Household leaderboard
* Chore history
* Pie chart and weekly graph
* Track anything, from homework to workouts
* No ads, ever
A free version called "Chore Master" is also available, with less functionality and ads
Gain experience points for doing chores and advance up the ranks. Install it for your kids!
Supports a single user only - perfect for tracking one person's chores. Upgrade to Chore Master Pro if you need to track multiple profiles.
Can you become the Chore Master?
* Totally editable chore list
* Stopwatch (Chore timer)
* Pie and graph charts
* Track anything, from homework to gym workouts
It won't gonna do all the work for you, but it can make your house chores much simplier. How?
What if I told you that the key to keep your house clean is to prevent it from becoming dirty!
"Thanks for nothing captain obvious" you might say... but what i mean is - don't clean your house when it is too late, because its simply hard. Keep it clean with household chore schedule, which tells you when to do fast and simple house chores.
It's all to you - Set simple chores like "vacuum the floor", or "change the sheets", set your repeat interval, and the notifications will remind you, when to do your work! Simple as that!
Good Luck and Keep It Clean!
keywords: household chores checklist, house chore schedule, house chore list.
We hope you and your family will enjoy Chore Chart and find it to be helpful in teaching your children the joys of responsibility and doing chores for their beloved parents.
There's nothing stationary about your life, so why depend on a family calendar that hangs on a fridge or wall? Cozi makes your mobile device the ultimate family organizer with a shared calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and more the whole family can access on the go.
• An easy to use color-coded calendar, view an individual's schedule or the whole family at once
• Add or edit appointments that everyone in the family can see
• Set reminders so no one misses soccer practice or an important event
• Get an agenda for the upcoming week sent by email to any family member
• Shared grocery lists the whole family can access
• Retrieve lists when you're at the store and quickly cross off items or add new ones while you shop
• See items added by other family members when you're on the go, no more coming home with everything but the one thing you really needed
TO DO LISTS
• Create a shared to do list, a honey do list or chore checklists for the kids
• Have your to do items right there in your pocket to remind yourself or send them to a family member to remind them
• Create as many lists as you want - to do lists are a great place to keep planning checklists like packing lists, the kids camp list, emergency supplies and more
• Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you're on the move
• Cozi's journal is designed especially for busy moms and dads, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget
Home screen widgets give you quick access to your family calendar, shopping lists and to do lists. Choose from small and large widget sizes to customize your at-a-glance view.
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and family journal are accessible from your mobile phone or tablet as well as from any computer by visiting cozi.com.
• The web version of Cozi also includes additional features like a meal planner and recipe box.
• Cozi also offers a premium ad-free version with additional features called Cozi Gold (available as an in-app purchase). Premium features include: Contacts (a shared address book), Birthday Tracker, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications and more.
• No matter where or how you and your family sign in to Cozi, you'll always be looking at the same information.
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password.
• Cozi is available for all kinds of phones and tablets. Just search for "Cozi" in your favorite mobile app store.
• International users please note: This is the U.S. version of Cozi Family Organizer and not all features may function as expected.
See why everyone from Family Circle to Real Simple to Parenting to Working Mother Magazine is raving about Cozi.
• Appy Award Winner for Best Family/Parenting App
• Voted #1 "Practical" Android App for Moms –Babble
• "An online calendar we love." –Parents Magazine
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "The only FlyLady approved application." –The FlyLady
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "Incredibly helpful." –Better Homes and Gardens
NOTE: If you experience any problems with your Cozi app, please don't hesitate to CONTACT US directly at cozi.com/support. We're unable to help if you only leave a comment in the app store. Our support team is top notch and we want to help you!
Instead of a fixed cleaning schedule use the just-clean.it App to keep record of your chores and collect points. Your score gets automatically synced between all smartphones within your living community group. Works great for students, young couples or families with kids :)
Learn more at our website: http://just-clean.it
Tags: justcleanit, justclean.it, flatshare, shared flat, room mate, cleaning organiser, free
This application doesn't do anything by itself whatsoever. Please buy it to show your appreciation for my work with the extensions.
You can also buy it if you need to get rid of the spare change that you found under the sofa cushions. Thank you for your support.
Now includes home-screen and lock-screen widgets for Android 4.0+, support for sending notifications to Pebble watches, and a DashClock extension.
Visit https://pushover.net/ to find apps, plugins, and services that support Pushover, or get a free API key to create your own app.
PRO ONLY FEATURE: add up to 3 notes to your lockscreen! And ad-free!
DashClock Notes Pro requires DashClock widget by Roman Nurik.
- Holo Design
- Set up to as many reminders as you want. Those will reminder you some days before the actual event
- Add notes to each indiviual contact which should be shown once you get reminded (like present ideas)
- DashClock extension! Shows you the upcoming birthdays pending on your configuration in the mainapp
Follow me on Twitter
geburtstag, birthday, jubiläum, anniversary, reminder, birthdayreminder, erinnerung, Geburtstagserinnerung, dashclock, extension
This extension is free to use when used alone but when used simultaneously with other extensions made by this developer, a small one-time purchase is required to unlock them all.
This application is entirely open-source. If you'd like to have new features or additional languages/locales please raise an issue ticket at https://github.com/mridang/dashclock-wifiinfo or create a patch and send me a pull-request (if you're adventurous enough).
This extension requires the requires the Dashclock Widget by Roman Nurik: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
When you can clearly see how many you have left to read, it encourages you to read them and get that number down!
Please note, this is an unofficial app which *requires* a Pocket account - please see www.getpocket.com.
To configure your account:
- Install DashClock Widget (http://goo.gl/WY8yBD)
- Add the extension for this app within DashClock Settings
- Open 'Settings' and Tap 'Pocket Account'
- Tap to Sign In - it will perform a short task to retrieve a token from Pocket, and then it will redirect to your browser
- Once the page on the Pocket website has loaded, allow the app access to your Pocket account using your username/password
- Click 'Allow App' - this will redirect you back to the Settings screen
-. The Settings screen will perform another short task whilst it requests and stores the token granted from Pocket
6. The widget will appear - and will shortly update with your unread items
This app can also be used as a normal homescreen or lockscreen widget. It's up to you! In this case, please configure your Pocket account using the 'Unread Articles' app provided.
If you have any issues with or suggestions for the DashClock extension or widget, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org
You want to know how much percent of the battery are left or which power type is used to load your device? Then DashClock Battery Widget is the extension you need. Also the temperature and voltage of your battery is accessible in an easy way.
Installing and logging into Evernote and installing Dashclock Widget are prerequisites for using this extension.
Evernote Dashclock Extension is open sourced under the Apache License (2.0) and is available at https://github.com/tyvsmith/EvernoteReminderDashclock
Apache License, Version 2.0